PDA

View Full Version : A blotched leather bladder -anti theft device

Cosmoe
04-23-2013, 02:28 PM
A blotched leather bladder
Waist worn
You carefully examine the leather bladder and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
People cannot steal from you while you are wearing it.
This is what happens when he tries to steal:
steal amberain
While rifling through Amberain's things you disturb a blotched leather bladder. You feel a brief spray of some warm, heavy moisture before you jerk your hand back and notice a small damp area on the skin. After a moment you catch a whiff of an offal odor.
>
Amberain sniffs at you, then pales as she pulls away.

When anyone smells you then they get this:
Khadrim has a horrible smell about his skin, as if he just got done rolling around in a in a pile of manure!
I kept my silvers and no one could steal from me.
I won this in a raffle...3 or 4 years ago.
Anyone know how much it could be worth...like an estimation?
Thanks!

everan
04-23-2013, 02:31 PM
Does it add to perception like the one the farmer has listed?

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?79969-Random-Trade-Junk&highlight=manure

Fallen
04-23-2013, 02:33 PM
There are lesser and greater versions of these items which have the same anti-theft features, but give a varying amount of perception via enhancives. I'm going to assume you have the "lesser" version which gives +10 perception. There is one for sale for 25 million right now, but i'm unsure it will move at that price. I'd wait to see what that goes for and base your pricing off of that. See the link provided above for the sale's thread.

Cosmoe
04-23-2013, 02:36 PM
I guess I should have a bard sing to it to tell me if it adds perception or not. I had not seen one like it before I got mine. Thanks! I will post what I find out.

shad0ws0ngs
04-23-2013, 04:10 PM
I'll sing to it, for you.. always wanted to check one of these out.

Cosmoe
04-23-2013, 06:21 PM
When are you in the lands in the evening? I can meet with you sometime that works for you...and you can sing to it for me. Just let me know what time works best eastern?
Thanks!

crb
04-23-2013, 07:55 PM
heh, I was thinking about selling my lesser one too, but there appears to be a lot on the market right now.