PDA

View Full Version : a midnight black kitten

distrakt
04-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Looking to sell my kitten. She is Dhe'nar themed but could use a good home to whoever wants her.

Surrounded by a mane of patchy fur and taught skin, the kitten's tiny and delicate features are made all the more spooky by a pair of large, bright celestial blue eyes. Although the ragged patches of midnight black fur that cling to the kitten attest to it being made of skin and bones, there is an eerie presence emanating from it. A Dhe'nar-woven collar around her neck dangles a small tag that reads, "Astra."

These kittens have MANY MANY scripts that change with each action.

>rub my kitten
You pet your black kitten.
Your black kitten nips at your fingers playfully.
>rub my kitten
With supreme indifference, your black kitten calmly licks its paw.
>rub my kitten
Your black kitten brings one paw up to its mouth and begins to lick meticulously between its toes.
>rub my kitten
With no warning, your kitten's tail puffs up into a club-shaped plume and its eyes fix on your right eyelid.
>rub my kitten
Your black kitten purrs so loudly, it sounds like a wizard nearby must have cast haste on a woodcutter.

Just to show you a few. Comes in a small camel hide tote with rolled window flaps. Beltworn.
MB: 10mil
BO: Entertaining offers.

kitten sold.

Suppressed Poet
04-22-2013, 12:56 AM
Comes in a small camel hide tote with rolled window flaps. Beltworn.

Makes sense the pussy should come with a small camel toe with window flaps, and where else would it be worn?