PDA

View Full Version : Dhu moments

Gan
08-13-2004, 12:52 AM
I'd like to nominate Glicka for the worst waste of time on the Dhu thus far...

I'd also like to nominate one of the funniest tattoo's I've seen so far.

>loo saz
You see Sazlo the Necromancer.
He appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
He appears to be very young and average height. He has dark-rimmed stormy grey eyes and dark skin. He has chin length, flowing blue-black hair streaked with silver. He has a delicate face, a sharp nose and dimpled cheeks.
He has a dark elf mounted atop an aishan as it leaps from of a black void tattooed on his shoulder, and a stark necromancer tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.

Sproink would have preferred to make the elf naked but decided not to go there...

Stunseed
08-13-2004, 01:05 AM
I'd like to nominate Respitial for being the Dhu moron, last run was definately Liquidfyre.

Gan
08-13-2004, 03:04 AM
Nominating Sproink for one of the most engaging and fun merchants to work with.

Mitu for being one of the classiest to work with.

Hips
08-13-2004, 03:06 AM
No, moron of the last run was Talman, hands-down. He tried to BUY Michiko and Kailya's friendship.

HouseofElves
08-13-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Stunseed
I'd like to nominate Respitial for being the Dhu moron, last run was definately Liquidfyre.

Not the owner of Morvie Worvie?

Stunseed
08-13-2004, 03:21 AM
That is close, I must admit. Also, I forgot about Talman.....He definately ranks high up there.

08-13-2004, 04:07 PM
I nominate Slickfinger during the first run of the Gillywack a few years ago. He was the poisonous-thief-splinter guy who would make funny drug inuendo comments about the mess of spare needles lying around.
:yeahthat:

4a6c1
08-14-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by HouseofElves

Originally posted by Stunseed

Not the owner of Morvie Worvie?

:lol:

Kitsun
08-14-2004, 07:54 AM
When Bemm is looking for love...

>
Bemm says, "GET IT UP, STUPID."

fallenSaint
08-14-2004, 10:40 AM
Damn you Kit I was goin to post that!

Id like to nominate Greys for the best miniature fighter!

Kitsun
08-14-2004, 02:32 PM
A small addition needs to be made to the title of "Best Miniature Fighter" in order to make it completely accurate. You seem to have forgotten the - "Only when the real contenders aren't allowed to win."

fallenSaint
08-14-2004, 03:20 PM
:bleh:

Toxicvixen
10-08-2004, 01:43 AM
I know it was a while ago but I figured it was still worth posting. I was wandering around on the Dhu after it was done refusing to leave.

Dirigible, Navigation]
An octagonal chamber sits at the end of its connecting corridor. Above the waist height of a halfling, the walls are solid windows, showing the countryside spread out in a vibrant, 360-degree panorama on all sides. An expansive table occupies the room's center, its surface covered with a beautifully painted map. You also see a square hatch and a flower-etched steel hatch.
Obvious exits: north
>
A smelly, mean-looking gnome hurries up to you and squeaks, "No Dhu for you!" and tosses you out the nearest hatch.
>
[A Quiet Path]
A stray breeze trails through from the north, carrying with it the scent of lavender and, oddly, grilled rolton. Though many might ponder this strange combination of fragrances, the truly remarkable aspect of this quiet path lies in the regal beauty of the ancient trees whose branches reach out overhead, offering welcome to all who pass. You also see a roped-off clearing, a grey stone walkway and a shaded path.
Obvious paths: north, south

Kitsun
10-08-2004, 07:50 AM
Heh thats cute. I was always afraid of being tossed off and going splat.

Anyone else still hoping for a Winter Dhu run?

Toxicvixen
10-08-2004, 10:27 AM
I would have stayed on it if they hadn't decided no more Dhu for me. Death was a small price to pay. I didn't want to leave that ship for anything!

Amaron
10-08-2004, 11:16 AM
I logged a little one I had forgotten about in yesterday and she was still on the spitfire..... no one tossed her off but too bad she was out of coins there were a few items I would have picked up...

J

Nilandia
10-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Still have a little one on the Spitfire. Also no money.

Nilandia