PDA

View Full Version : 6x UAC gloves, scripted, unlockable

Aluvius
04-21-2013, 11:25 AM
6x UAC gloves, scripted, further unlockable

some soiled leather handwraps

You carefully inspect your leather handwraps.

After a careful inspection you determine that some soiled leather handwraps are suitable for use in unarmed combat.

You determine that you could wear the handwraps on your hands. The handwraps appear to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

You analyze your leather handwraps and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
The noun must remain handwraps or hand-wraps only. The material must be cloth (of some type) or leather.
You sense you could WEAR, REMOVE, PULL, and PUSH the leather handwraps. It can be further unlocked.

You can tell that the handwraps is as light as it can get.

XXX slowly wraps his hands with leather and then ties off the ends to form secure binding.

XXX tugs his leather hand-wrappings into place around his fingers.

XXX runs his leather-wrapped hands through his steel grey hair, momentarily drawing his long tresses from his grey eyes.

XXX carefully loosens the bindings on each of his handwraps and they easily unravel into his waiting hands.

Anyone care to help me set a min/bo bid amounts on these? Not a lot have been sold that are plain 6x with scripts/zests. And uhh, I've only sold 1 other thing via auction heh.

Allereli
04-21-2013, 11:35 AM
I'll guess 2m