PDA

View Full Version : Similar names...

Edaarin
08-22-2003, 01:29 AM
Just an FYI, I'm not Edarin's player, that's my RL brother. Had a little run in with some idiot named Oddeye earlier tonight, I had problems with him during the Jant invasion but apparently he ran into Edarin in EN and decided to double his moronic tendencies with me. I offered to duel him with my fists, and he declined. Anyway, point is, have any of you had trouble being confused with someone else?

Scott
08-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Sintiks, Sentik, and Sinntik. Apperently some feel that the best way to get back at you is to make a name similar to you and try to cause damage with it.

Sentik decided to make an "email auction" and when like 100 people signed up for it, he sent them a email that said "Sintik just fucked you all!"

Sintiks powerhunted till 2, then killed everyone he could to give me a bad name.

Sinntik use to say OOC shit on the amulet to piss me off until the GM's pulled him.

Oh, and lets not forget the AIM name GSsintik who went around asking people for thier Passwords and spreading rumors....

Betheny
08-22-2003, 01:37 AM
Oddeye's pretty weird. He's always asking me for blesses, and I don't even know who the hell he is.

Taernath
08-22-2003, 01:47 AM
There used to be a guy named Taernth running around the Landing claiming to be me... which is weird because I don't have a character named Taernath.

Edaarin
08-22-2003, 02:15 AM
Also, I am not, I repeat, I am *not* Edine. I have more respect for myself than that.

SpunGirl
08-22-2003, 03:14 AM
Some byatch named Nasse is running around Icemule. I'm sure she didn't do it intentionally, though.

-K

Parkbandit
08-22-2003, 08:33 AM
Falgrin gets confused with many falchions it seems. Once a long time ago, some lass tried to dispell Falgrin...

And casted the spell on her falchion not once but twice.

Back then... 7x falchions were pretty rare.