PDA

View Full Version : 7x perfect forged falchion w/ unbalance flares

Suppressed Poet
04-19-2013, 12:17 AM
SOLD

You deftly remove the blued steel falchion from your back-scabbard.

You notice a small enchanter's glyph and Grendeg's crafting mark.

You carefully inspect your blued steel falchion.

After a careful inspection you determine that a blued steel falchion requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively.

You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.

The first thing that strikes you about the falchion is the weight, which is about 4 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,700,000 silvers. You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the blued steel falchion.

You sense a faint aura of magic around the blued steel falchion. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the falchion is as some type of weapon. It has been forged by a member of the Artisan's Guild.

It has a bonus of +35 from a normal falchion, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The falchion has a significantly increased effectiveness in combat.

The harmonics generated tell you that the falchion has been infused with an unbalancing force.
The blued steel falchion resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Anticor.

-----------------------------------------

Decided to say eff it to RtCF and going a different build route, so this is up for sale. Will deliver to Landing, Solhaven, or IMT. No FWI access. No circle jerks, tuggies, or angry dragons. Need the coins, so no trades or cash please.

Lord Orbstar
04-19-2013, 12:56 AM
I wish I had the coins.

Suppressed Poet
04-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Bump.

While there is nothing pretty about this sword (never got around to altering it), this falchion is incredibly effective across a wide range. Unbalance flares are amazing and the frequency of sucessful knockdowns is high. For OHE, falchions have excellent DFs and AvDs across all armor groups. With the benefit of unbalance flares, high enchant, and perfect forging bonuses - this makes a very practical go-to weapon against living opponents.

I found I prefer this over weighting up to hcw. It's the only flare I would say that about of the ones I have tried (haven't tried grapple but I've heard it's very simmilar)

Thanks for looking and hope this goes to someone who gets great use out of it. Excellent item to bring to RtCF.

Suppressed Poet
04-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Sold on BO via pm to vprmn123.