PDA

View Full Version : full leathers with 2x perm moderate resistance

Berubeo21
04-18-2013, 01:29 AM
Got a set that I found in the hopper, moderate resistance to void and nature attacks, used to be temp heavy damage padded which I had removed via merchant, There about to be at 4x now and im working the enchant up to 7x. Just wondering what a set like this at 7x would be worth.

crb
04-18-2013, 09:06 AM
very nice. void and nature are both desirable resistances. Padding surcharges via PP on resistanced armor are astronomical now though. Padding that at 7x could cost as much as like 10k pps, way more than fusion. But it has the potential to be some very very nice armor. Get enough work done to it it could be some of the best wizard armor in the game.

As for plain vanilla 7x, I wouldn't accept anything less than 20m for it.

thefarmer
04-18-2013, 03:00 PM
very nice. void and nature are both desirable resistances. Padding surcharges via PP on resistanced armor are astronomical now though. Padding that at 7x could cost as much as like 10k pps, way more than fusion. But it has the potential to be some very very nice armor. Get enough work done to it it could be some of the best wizard armor in the game.

As for plain vanilla 7x, I wouldn't accept anything less than 20m for it.

The nature does nothing, and IMO hurts it, because the set could have easily been ranger resisted (for a higher %) but now it can't. Especially the PP cost is absurd for two resistances. Just the void would have been more useful than both.

At least on leathers. Had this been chain on up, I wouldn't be saying it was worthless.

crb
04-18-2013, 06:36 PM
But you can now also fire, or cold, resist it with a ranger. I'm not sure that is a huge loss. Surely the opportunity cost of having only 20% (or whatever) resistance to nature vs potentially 95% if you paid me, is countered by the potential of having 20% resistance to nature and either 95% to fire or cold (again, when paying the dwarf).