thefarmer
04-17-2013, 02:04 PM

Tgo01
04-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Is Inspire that obvious or what?

Gelston
04-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Is Inspire that obvious or what?

He is pretty horrible at staying anonymous.

DaCapn
04-18-2013, 01:33 AM
Slow clap for schoolyard intrigues.

Catts
04-18-2013, 01:39 AM
thank you for posting these so I can warn interact those mofos too...hate this guy

Gelston
04-18-2013, 01:46 AM
thank you for posting these so I can warn interact those mofos too...hate this guy

Wow, glad you learned about him quick.

Jhynnifer
04-18-2013, 01:53 AM
Why would you warn interact someone just because you don't like him? Is there a story here?

/preps popcorn

Tisket
04-18-2013, 02:31 AM
Leodon

I was just told by someone I trust that Manatheimis (or however his handle is spelled) bought something here and used Leodon to pick the item up.

Warriorbird
04-18-2013, 05:48 AM
Why would you warn interact someone just because you don't like him? Is there a story here?

/preps popcorn

It'd take multiple threads and serious background reading.

Czeska
04-18-2013, 08:18 AM
Ostan is the guy who lnet chatted to me the other day trying to 1) ask me if I was Stanczyk, and then 2) tell me repeatedly how horrible he is and how I should not be his friend. Yes, this is how I learned how to block someone (though telling him I don't know him and to solve his own problems and leave me out of it seems to have ended it).

Catts
04-18-2013, 09:22 AM
Wow, glad you learned about him quick.

right? I actually learned about him a month ago but it wasn't till last week that I had to warn/interact his chars

There is, but I found out he was blabbing on lnet for hours about it, also nagging my friends like Czeska mentioned, so I think this guy's attention starved and I'm not going to offer him any more of it. If for some reason you really wanted to know, PM me I guess.

I'd rather RP with an asshole then be forced to ignore him, and he didn't even leave that option

diethx
04-18-2013, 09:34 AM
Ostan is the guy who lnet chatted to me the other day trying to 1) ask me if I was Stanczyk, and then 2) tell me repeatedly how horrible he is and how I should not be his friend. Yes, this is how I learned how to block someone (though telling him I don't know him and to solve his own problems and leave me out of it seems to have ended it).

No. I think you're thinking of Ostann. I saw him chatting on Lnet the other day, and he was very obviously Manamethis or whatever, who is Inspire. Unless Inspire also created the character Ostan and then on that same day, accused Ostann of copying him both in name and race (both dwarves), just to throw us off.

Whirlin
04-18-2013, 09:47 AM
I'll fill people in on the Catts/Ostan backstory.

Ostan was hunting in the same area, slaughtering the masses like a swirling array of death. But since he's not THAT strong, and didn't want to be that encumbered by the billions of pounds of boxes that he was gathering. So rather than risk the janitor picking them up, or filling up his containers to capacity, he kept them in the safest place he could think of: On the bench on the dais in Ta'Illistim. That way, everyone could keep their eyes on his boxes for him. He didn't bother mentioning that he was doing this, or tell people that the boxes were his, he just went off and filled up the entire dias with boxes.

In comes the terrible, terrible Catts, just looking to cause trouble, and he finds piles upon piles of boxes. Now, there aren't any pickers on the dais, or they would have been borderline comatose, smoking a cigarette after shoving their lockpicks in all those tiny boxes repetitively. Being a halfling in the elven city, he's pretty much obligated to clean up after the snooty elves, so he gets down, and starts picking up some of these boxes cluttering up the sky garden daisy thingy. But since there's no picker, he turns and brings them to the local locksmith, who charges him a leg and a hand to open the boxes! Then the pawnshop gives him a small pittance of silver for the empty boxes not even worth the time it takes to type ;go2 pawnshop. And then he returns to the newly cleaned dias, where the haughty elves ignore his pleas for a new arm and leg, because they're too busy AFK scripting, or just ignoring his halfling squeaks!

Ostan is furious at what has occurred. Nobody has the right to assume that items left in a public place on the ground are clear for the taking! He confronts Catts, he stalks Catts, he says mean, nasty things on Lnet about his thieving halflingness. Catts breaks down into tears in an emotional show of sorrow and remorse, and offers to fully reimburse Ostan both silvers that he got from all of his hard work, but the damage had been done! Ostan's boxes are lost forever. Ostan refuses to accept Catts' apology, and instead turns to rampage on the other people on the Dais. Czeska was first, being a close friend of Catts, and pretty much everyone. Such a thief is ill deserving of such friends! Clearly she must be an accomplice to his horribly criminal acts!

Lnet backed up Catts on the story, but to little avail, as he had already untuned from lnet, and huddled into a fetal position against the bench on the dais.

To this day, Catts still cleans the dais for the elves, hoping for the occasional tip so that one day he may afford a better bow to hunt with, like the 5x fusion composite bow that I happen to be selling at the moment for only 4m. He's also warn interacted Ostan, which caused Ostan to send many lulzy messages through lnet, clearly disrespecting the game and Catts further.

diethx
04-18-2013, 09:59 AM
shoving their lockpicks in all those tiny boxes repetitively

Yeah buddy!

Kalishar
04-18-2013, 10:11 AM
Even though embellished a bit for drama... Whirlin's account is pretty much spot on.

Czeska
04-18-2013, 10:20 AM
Even though embellished a bit for drama... Whirlin's account is pretty much spot on.

I saw no embellishment here. He did leave out that I kissed Catts and told him he tasted like rainbows, though, which somehow was the first thing Ostan chatted to me when asking if I was the same person.

DCSL
04-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Well told story. I would rep you but the explosion of lulz around the Warclaidhm thing has amounted to me giving out too much rep in the last 24 hours so you'll have to accept my public kudos instead, Whirlin.

diethx
04-18-2013, 10:31 AM
Yeah, I can't get him either. :(

Methais
04-18-2013, 10:34 AM
He is pretty horrible at staying anonymous.

Most attention whores are.

msconstrew
04-18-2013, 10:34 AM

I took care of this.

FlayedAngel
04-18-2013, 10:52 AM
Well told story. I would rep you but the explosion of lulz around the Warclaidhm thing has amounted to me giving out too much rep in the last 24 hours so you'll have to accept my public kudos instead, Whirlin.

Proxy rep!

Catts
04-18-2013, 11:03 AM
ahahhaa I love it!!!!! :clap:

Elvenlady
04-18-2013, 11:28 AM
Proxy rep!

X2

Catts
04-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Oh I got'm too no doubt

Tisket
04-18-2013, 12:44 PM
Hah, Whirlin's post is hilarious. We need a post of the month club or something.

Sheikh
04-18-2013, 01:08 PM

Ostan was hunting in the same area, slaughtering the masses like a swirling array of death. But since he's not THAT strong, and didn't want to be that encumbered by the billions of pounds of boxes that he was gathering. So rather than risk the janitor picking them up, or filling up his containers to capacity, he kept them in the safest place he could think of: On the bench on the dais in Ta'Illistim. That way, everyone could keep their eyes on his boxes for him. He didn't bother mentioning that he was doing this, or tell people that the boxes were his, he just went off and filled up the entire dias with boxes.

In comes the terrible, terrible Catts, just looking to cause trouble, and he finds piles upon piles of boxes. Now, there aren't any pickers on the dais, or they would have been borderline comatose, smoking a cigarette after shoving their lockpicks in all those tiny boxes repetitively. Being a halfling in the elven city, he's pretty much obligated to clean up after the snooty elves, so he gets down, and starts picking up some of these boxes cluttering up the sky garden daisy thingy. But since there's no picker, he turns and brings them to the local locksmith, who charges him a leg and a hand to open the boxes! Then the pawnshop gives him a small pittance of silver for the empty boxes not even worth the time it takes to type ;go2 pawnshop. And then he returns to the newly cleaned dias, where the haughty elves ignore his pleas for a new arm and leg, because they're too busy AFK scripting, or just ignoring his halfling squeaks!

Ostan is furious at what has occurred. Nobody has the right to assume that items left in a public place on the ground are clear for the taking! He confronts Catts, he stalks Catts, he says mean, nasty things on Lnet about his thieving halflingness. Catts breaks down into tears in an emotional show of sorrow and remorse, and offers to fully reimburse Ostan both silvers that he got from all of his hard work, but the damage had been done! Ostan's boxes are lost forever. Ostan refuses to accept Catts' apology, and instead turns to rampage on the other people on the Dais. Czeska was first, being a close friend of Catts, and pretty much everyone. Such a thief is ill deserving of such friends! Clearly she must be an accomplice to his horribly criminal acts!

Lnet backed up Catts on the story, but to little avail, as he had already untuned from lnet, and huddled into a fetal position against the bench on the dais.

To this day, Catts still cleans the dais for the elves, hoping for the occasional tip so that one day he may afford a better bow to hunt with, like the 5x fusion composite bow that I happen to be selling at the moment for only 4m. He's also warn interacted Ostan, which caused Ostan to send many lulzy messages through lnet, clearly disrespecting the game and Catts further.

Greatest post without boobs I have seen in a while.

Warriorbird
04-18-2013, 01:11 PM

I got him.

Tgo01
04-18-2013, 01:14 PM

This is quite possibly the best plug I have ever seen in my life. Kudos to you sir, kudos.

Elvenlady
04-18-2013, 01:22 PM
This is quite possibly the best plug I have ever seen in my life. Kudos to you sir, kudos.

Agreed and rep'd but I'm still not buying his bow!

Latrinsorm
04-18-2013, 01:43 PM
both silversBest part.

Tgo01
04-18-2013, 01:47 PM
Best part.

I totally didn't even catch that part when I read the post. This is one of those gems you have to read several times to get the full experience of it.

Merala
04-18-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm not sure if I should feel fortunate or left out that I've never had an interaction with Inspire on the PC or with any of the characters listed. And not even because I've been trying to avoid him (which I probably will do if he ever tried to sell me anything).

Gelston
04-18-2013, 01:50 PM
I'm not sure if I should feel fortunate or left out that I've never had an interaction with Inspire on the PC or with any of the characters listed. And not even because I've been trying to avoid him (which I probably will do if he ever tried to sell me anything).

Oh, he rotates through characters. He'll have an entirely new set of characters a few months from now.

Also, 5000. Give me a prize.

audioserf
04-18-2013, 01:53 PM
His thing is to play characters until he's loaded them up with official warnings (usually scripting) or he's scammed one too many people and been outed. Then he unloads them all and gets a new fleet.

thefarmer
04-18-2013, 03:02 PM
If nothing else comes of this thread, Whirlin made it worth starting.

Jhynnifer
04-18-2013, 03:02 PM
It'd take multiple threads and serious background reading.

I just don't see WI as a tool to be used against someone like Inspire. He pretty much stays to himself in-game. Now ignoring him on lnet, that -kills- him. I had no idea he was Ostan but looking back it makes complete sense.

right? I actually learned about him a month ago but it wasn't till last week that I had to warn/interact his chars

There is, but I found out he was blabbing on lnet for hours about it, also nagging my friends like Czeska mentioned, so I think this guy's attention starved and I'm not going to offer him any more of it. If for some reason you really wanted to know, PM me I guess.

I'd rather RP with an asshole then be forced to ignore him, and he didn't even leave that option

Honestly, ignore him on lnet. WI does nothing for you other than give him a giggle for knowing he got to you.

Catts
04-18-2013, 03:12 PM
So I just had to report Deemula...again, for locating and teleporting to me. You'd think after I reported him the first time, and the GM entered the room, SEEING him harassing me (lol), he'd learn his lesson.

What's annoying is the last time he did this, talking to the GM ate up some of my Lumis time...and that was 7 days ago so guess what?

Whirlin
04-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Geeze... go AFK for some work meetings, come back, and 20 new Rep comments, 19 positive, 1 negative.

I'll try to recount stories more often!

What was really remarkable about the story that I really didn't recount was the amount of discussion over LNet, and the amount of people that came to Catts defense, which really caught me by surprise.

It's very well known that Catts is a relatively new player (mainly thanks to the ranger threads). And the general commentary on Lnet was basically to leave the new players alone, otherwise you're creating an environment that's not conducive to any new players, and to explain the things he's done wrong rather than getting hostile over the transgression. Even though Catts wasn't signed onto Lnet to defend himself, I was amazed at the support he was receiving.

That being said, I was surprised to read on the first post that Inspire is Manamethis on PC. I've found him to be very helpful, a good merchant, and honestly never someone I would have attributed to the in game actions.

Tisket
04-18-2013, 03:32 PM
Am I the only one who has Lnet chat in a separate window that I seldom even look at unless I have a question?

DCSL
04-18-2013, 03:34 PM
Am I the only one who has Lnet chat in a separate window that I seldom even look at unless I have a question?

Nope. That's exactly how I deal with it. There's only one time in the history of ever that I've felt the need to turn off lnet.

thefarmer
04-18-2013, 03:35 PM
That being said, I was surprised to read on the first post that Inspire is Manamethis on PC. I've found him to be very helpful, a good merchant, and honestly never someone I would have attributed to the in game actions.

I generally attribute the crazy to be directly in line with his need for his next fix. If he's flush, he acts like a normal human. When he's in a bind and needs to score and can't find the money, he does increasingly crazy things IG and shady merchanting to make sure he can get his dope.

Tgo01
04-18-2013, 03:37 PM

I only turn lnet on when I have a question, otherwise it's off.

Tgo01
04-18-2013, 03:38 PM
What's annoying is the last time he did this, talking to the GM ate up some of my Lumis time...and that was 7 days ago so guess what?

If you don't have experience in your head you don't lose any gifting time.

Catts
04-18-2013, 03:40 PM
If you don't have experience in your head you don't lose any gifting time.

I did tho...this time I took the GM to a table. what's funny is right after I get done with the GM, I get to town annddd...

(OOC) Deemula's player whispers, "Can we try to be friends now?"

he clearly doesn't understand that warn/interact covers ooc whispers, or verbs that even suggest you're talking about the other char

Tgo01
04-18-2013, 03:51 PM
he clearly doesn't understand that warn/interact covers ooc whispers, or verbs that even suggest you're talking about the other char

He probably understands that GMs are mostly useless when it comes to the warn interact verb. I'm not saying you shouldn't warn interact him, just saying be prepared for the GMs to mostly sit on their hands when it comes to your reports.

SHAFT
04-18-2013, 03:59 PM
I've dealt with manamethis a few times and never had an issue. If an opportunity came up to do business with him again I see no reason not too.

Merala
04-18-2013, 04:01 PM
I've dealt with manamethis a few times and never had an issue. If an opportunity came up to do business with him again I see no reason not too.

I personally wouldn't buy or sell anything with him I would be afraid to lose. I wouldn't treat his characters any differently because of what I've learned here, but I have seen enough of the stuff he's pulled on PC to be cautious when buying or selling from or to him.

Buckwheet
04-18-2013, 04:10 PM
If what everyone is saying is true, that GM time is being tied up, multiple scripting violations on characters until the point of permanent suspension, warn interactions with multiple characters, and scamming in the game. I would suspect that Simu is also well aware of these activities and monitoring it under that policy of a difficult to deal with customer. I would imagine they are capable, through credit cards, names, phone numbers, email addresses, and even IP addresses to remove game access.

So why haven't they? Could it be that these reports are not all 100% accurate?

Catts
04-18-2013, 04:12 PM
He probably understands that GMs are mostly useless when it comes to the warn interact verb. I'm not saying you shouldn't warn interact him, just saying be prepared for the GMs to mostly sit on their hands when it comes to your reports.

apparently you're right...he just keeps locating, following, whispering ooc.

So why haven't they? Could it be that these reports are not all 100% accurate?

This guy has 4+ accounts and they just started simucoins and you didn't think that it could be both?

I can tell you after dealing with a GM twice today...and him still being an ass, they don't do shit about it.

Gelston
04-18-2013, 04:14 PM
Is he using 116 to locate or LNet?

Also, if you have gone to IG GMs and he is continuing to harass you, send an e-mail to Feedback.

[Private]-GSIV:Geard: "lolol"
[Private]-GSIV:Geard: "Feedback is so worthless why would you suggest that"

lolz

Catts
04-18-2013, 04:20 PM

SHAFT
04-18-2013, 04:23 PM
Also, I haven't seen a bit of proof manamethis is inspire. Briar had some hunches but that's all. I don't agree with calling manamethis inspire until there is proof.

You're effectively ruining manamethis' ability to do business on the pc. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Gelston
04-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Also, I haven't seen a bit of proof manamethis is inspire. Briar had some hunches but that's all. I don't agree with calling manamethis inspire until there is proof.

You're effectively ruining manamethis' ability to do business on the pc. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

Mana said that he is Inspire.

SHAFT
04-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Mana said that he is Inspire.

I did not see that and he just sent me a pm stating that he isn't.

Buckwheet
04-18-2013, 04:27 PM
Please. I pay Simu quite a bit more than four accounts. They have had no problems removing my access to the game in the past for stupid crap, and I don't think they would have any issue putting a perma ban on me if I acted in the way that is being reported. A high risk customer is still that regardless if they are giving you $160 a month for accounts.

If what being reported is so well known to the player base and players are reporting the information to Simu, the one thing I am confident of based on past experience is overzealous GMs protecting the game. I personally have not experienced any of the "bad behavior" that is being reported, but if I did I would certainly report it to Simu and the expectation would be that Simu would deal with it on their end since it involves many accounts and characters and probably multiple billing address setups etc.

It is in the best interests of the game for Simu to take action if everything being reported is 100% accurate.

Gelston
04-18-2013, 04:29 PM

rofl, everytime Inspire is outed on LNet he will go on for a few days saying he isn't.

SHAFT
04-18-2013, 04:29 PM
Someone post proof this guy is inspire or post proof that manamethis has ripped you off and I'll starting singing a different tune.

Gelston
04-18-2013, 04:30 PM
I don't feel like going through the Thanks Kayous thread again :(

Nevermind, I found this post pretty easy. http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?80524-Thanks-Kayous&p=1529949#post1529949

Buckwheet
04-18-2013, 04:37 PM
I don't think anyone has to prove or disprove who Inspire's characters are. If the behavior that is being reported is 100% accurate then Simu should step in and do something about it. I don't care if they are Inspire or BriarFox or Ardwen. If that is what is happening it shouldn't matter who it is.

thefarmer
04-18-2013, 04:38 PM

Because he PM'd you and said he wasn't, that's all the proof you need?

Damn. I guess I was wrong.

I'll have Anticor delete this thread immediately.

Catts
04-18-2013, 04:39 PM
well then that's good news buck, thanks

SHAFT
I don't know man. I'm driving and skimmed through that and didn't come away convinced. Like I said before, I'll continue to do business with manamethis because I've had nothing but positive interactions with this person. If people want to lump him with inspire its on them.

I suppose the only thing left to say is, smoke weed everyday?

thefarmer
I don't think anyone has to prove or disprove who Inspire's characters are. If the behavior that is being reported is 100% accurate then Simu should step in and do something about it. I don't care if they are Inspire or BriarFox or Ardwen. If that is what is happening it shouldn't matter who it is.

Simu /= the GMs.

Simu doesn't do shit.

GMs don't typically have billing access without jumping through a lot of hoops. And even then, it takes a lot of time to prove things on the GM side than you'd think.

thefarmer
04-18-2013, 04:42 PM
I don't know man. I'm driving and skimmed through that and didn't come away convinced. Like I said before, I'll continue to do business with manamethis because I've had nothing but positive interactions with this person. If people want to lump him with inspire its on them.

I think the listed PC name and characters are accurate. At least until he starts using another one mainly.

If you don't, that's no skin of my nose.

Buckwheet
04-18-2013, 04:44 PM
Simu /= the GMs.

Simu doesn't do shit.

GMs don't typically have billing access without jumping through a lot of hoops. And even then, it takes a lot of time to prove things on the GM side than you'd think.

You say that, but just have a hard time believing it. They banned people for being disruptive in Shattered. Why would they have a harder time doing that then in normal? I think if they want to suspend or ban someone with a targeted focus they have no issue with it.

I have also had several instances that multiples of my accounts were suspended or pulled in to consultation based on account linkage.

All I got in trouble for was using a "bot" spell up script at a table and couldn't watch all my guys on the old 17" CRTs.

thefarmer
04-18-2013, 04:45 PM
You say that, but just have a hard time believing it. They banned people for being disruptive in Shattered. Why would they have a harder time doing that then in normal? I think if they want to suspend or ban someone with a targeted focus they have no issue with it.

Banning someone from Shattered isn't the same as banning someone from Prime.

Gelston
04-18-2013, 04:46 PM

I have also had several instances that multiples of my accounts were suspended or pulled in to consultation based on account linkage.

The people in shattered pretty much killed shattered and started costing Simu more money than their two subs were worth.

Buckwheet
04-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Banning someone from Shattered isn't the same as banning someone from Prime.

Why not? There are less rules in Shattered then in Prime, and that would tell me there are less things to get into trouble for so less chance to become a high maintenance customer.

The people in shattered pretty much killed shattered and started costing Simu more money than their two subs were worth.

So then all the people reporting issues with Inspire to Simu if they threaten to cancel because of their "harassment" and not having fun, why is that any different? It sounds like there is more money feeling harassed than the four accounts he pays for?

Gelston
04-18-2013, 04:49 PM
I imagine if a bunch of people specifically put him as the reason when they cancelled, something would probably be done. I don't think he has necessarily driven people away though. He is just annoying.

Candor
Ah, so it turns out I have run into Inspire - thanks for posting the character names.

All I gotta say is, the game needs to implement some way of stopping someone from locating you over...and over...and over...and over...and over...

Even by my standards that gets pretty annoying after awhile, and except for using REPORT (which I try to avoid) there doesn't seem to be a viable solution.

SHAFT
I'm still surprised you can get banned in shattered. You have to be an annoying ass to get banned from that game.

They billed as no rules, anything goes. How in the hell do you get banned from shattered?

Buckwheet
04-18-2013, 04:50 PM
I imagine if a bunch of people specifically put him as the reason when they cancelled, something would probably be done. I don't think he has necessarily driven people away though. He is just annoying.

Sounds like people need to decide how much they dislike the reported behavior then and send a message if they feel that strongly about it.

Tgo01
04-18-2013, 04:55 PM
apparently you're right...he just keeps locating, following, whispering ooc.

Personally I think the warn interact verb punishes the player utilizing the verb more than the person whom the verb is supposed to protect the player from.

You have to be careful what you say and to whom at all times because that player is just itching for the chance to report you for breaking your own warn interact. Also if a friend of yours harasses or talks badly about the person you warn interacted then the GMs might decide that they are acting on your behalf and say that you broke your own warn interact as well, so now your friends have to be careful what they say and when. Also I was once told by a GM (the useless Emeradan) that I was breaking my own warn interact because I was talking about the situation on the officials (WITHOUT using ANY names at all and leaving out any details that might tip off who the players in question were) and the person who I had a warn interact with started responding with all sorts of nasty replies and I called him out being the person in question and Emerdan said that counted as breaking my own warn interact.

Meanwhile the person you have a warn interact with can go about their business, harassing you, talking about you, interacting with you, and the GMs will say stuff like "Well...we need more proof." Or "Try ignoring him."

Allereli
04-18-2013, 05:06 PM
highlight their name, copy to ignores

Drew
04-18-2013, 05:17 PM
I have the warn interact text highlighted black. I don't see it and that's always worked well for me.

Catts
04-18-2013, 05:41 PM
there's a way to ignore someone or did you mean on lnet? apparently he's trying to counter report me for scripting lol

Tgo01
04-18-2013, 05:49 PM
there's a way to ignore someone or did you mean on lnet? apparently he's trying to counter report me for scripting lol

You can add his character name(s) to your ignore list. Only problem with this is it squelches everything that has his name in it. If he has a disk out you won't see anything on the ground, if he's in the room you won't see anyone else in the room, if someone is interacting with him you won't see any of that person's waves or says or hugs or whatnot.

It's kind of a pain in the ass really but if he's annoying you that much it is an option.

thefarmer
04-18-2013, 07:25 PM
a thin-bladed dark glaes longsword
8x (+40), max light at 3 pounds.

Forged from a piece of lusterless, shadowy glaes, the sword has no shine or gleam. A long hilt of dark mithril is wrapped in black leather, and a simple black deathstone adorns the pommel. The blade tapers to a wickedly sharp point at the tip, with razor-like edges along either size of its length.

Deadwind removes a thin-bladed dark glaes longsword from in his veniom-plated belt.

Warriorbird
04-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Warn Combat was the only good Warn ever.

DCSL
04-18-2013, 07:30 PM

Especially when used on oneself.

Warriorbird
04-18-2013, 07:31 PM
Especially when used on oneself.

It was good times.

Stretch
04-18-2013, 07:33 PM

False.

Warriorbird
04-18-2013, 07:40 PM
False.

There were other candidates?

Methais
04-18-2013, 09:02 PM
You can add his character name(s) to your ignore list. Only problem with this is it squelches everything that has his name in it. If he has a disk out you won't see anything on the ground, if he's in the room you won't see anyone else in the room, if someone is interacting with him you won't see any of that person's waves or says or hugs or whatnot.

It's kind of a pain in the ass really but if he's annoying you that much it is an option.

Might as well just turn off your monitor and play in the dark.

Catts
04-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Might as well just turn off your monitor and play in the dark.

I'm kinda liking it so far actually...

besides theres always ;roomorder

better trick...locate yourself with lnet!

Natso
04-19-2013, 04:56 AM
I'd just like to let everyone know Ostan is back in the hands of his original owner again, got him back earlier today. I'd also like to apologize for anything my character has done in the last 2 and a half to 3 months.

Catts
04-19-2013, 08:54 AM
Riiiiight

Natso
04-19-2013, 08:58 AM
Heh, you can believe what you want. Just look through my post history here, mainly the olden days at Helga's thread and you would clearly see I'm the original owner.

BriarFox
04-19-2013, 11:19 AM
Makes sense. Inspire's anonymity was lost, so he's trying to creep back under the rug. First thing to do for him is to switch characters.

However, glad you got Ostan back, Natso.

leifastagsweed
04-19-2013, 11:45 AM
;lnet ignore <person>
SF has a squelch option if you go to Options > Highlights > Ignore. Problem with that is, it squelches the whole room they are in, which is irritating.

Also, glad I stuck to general racism and not my usual fondness for bards when this happened...

You take a moment to observe everything you can about Deadwind.
Speaking to you, Deadwind says, "Once you've gone Erithi, you never go back."
You blink at Deadwind.
Speaking to Deadwind, you ask, "Pardon?"
Deadwind says, "I thought you were admiring my great looks."
You glance about with concern for your own condition.

leifastagsweed
04-19-2013, 11:54 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Catts again.

Also...

http://www.troll.me/images/creepy-willy-wonka/i-fink-you-freeky-and-i-like-you-alot.jpg

Natso
05-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Really would love to know why my character is still on this list..

Vossin'87
05-12-2013, 09:49 PM
I hate to say it but I bought a character from him about 1-2 years ago and I won't really use him besides for a few things because I don't want to be castrated in game for having him around. Wish I would've known better at the time, but it's a little late now.

Natso
05-13-2013, 07:04 AM
Ostan is no longer owned by Inspire and is back in the hands of its original owner... just thought I'd share so that he doesn't get shunned being tied to Inspire

Cross quoted from Merchant Feedback http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?27738-Merchant-Feedback/page128

So let this crap about Ostan being Inspire be put to bed.

Also, on a fun note.. who remembers this? http://zilal.byondhome.com/gs3/culture/gembanaltra2.html

Overlord
05-13-2013, 09:11 AM
Ha Banaltra! That takes me back. Didn't do much after that until the Jantalar n Krolvin invasions

Natso
05-13-2013, 09:14 AM
Ha Banaltra! That takes me back. Didn't do much after that until the Jantalar n Krolvin invasions

Yeah, it was some of the most fun I had in the game. I was only like level 10 at the time too. We ended up failing pretty miserably though.. it was kinda sad.

Sav
05-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Ostan was owned by inspire for a little while, but when the original player found out it was him he acquired it back... Ostan is no longer inspire and not associated with him at all

tyrant-201
05-13-2013, 11:52 AM
I'll also vouch that Ostan is not Inspire. Knew him from the Tavern days and we've talked since he came back. Definitely the real Ostan.

Haldrik
05-23-2013, 02:06 AM

Let's see... He bid on a couple of my items and then instantly deleted the posts. In the same day he also made multiple posts and also deleted them in Briar's thread. He also edited 10-15 more posts. Every thread I see him in he does this. That's enough for me.

It's seriously annoying seeing random QUOTED replies and trying to piece back together a conversation when he's involved.

thefarmer
06-01-2013, 08:25 AM
[LNet]-GSIV:Deadwind: "Genetically modified wheat found in Oregan, illegally planted." [5:19 AM]
[LNet]-GSIV:Deadwind: "#BoycottMonsanto" [5:20 AM]

https://twitter.com/sylvancode
NoWay Stalker ‏@sylvancode
Non-approved strain of genetically engineered wheat found in Oregon http://nbcnews.to/140evpS via @msnbc_science #tcot #rnc #gop
Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More
4:14 AM - 30 May 13 · Details

^Same day

Today:
[LNet]-GSIV:Deadwind: "I looked into how much of our food is genetically modified and I'm starting to get wierd about what I eat"
[LNet]-GSIV:Deadwind: "Pretty much all corn, soy, cottonseed and rapeseed has e.coli bacteria at a genetic level"
[LNet]-GSIV:Deadwind: "That way the plant can handle the monsanto roundup ready pesticide (from a genetic level)"
[LNet]-GSIV:Deadwind: "They just found crops of illegal wheat (non-approved genetically modified wheat) in oregon"

diethx
06-01-2013, 08:57 AM
I also play the characters Vivaldi and Astranged

Anticor. Pretty sure this is bannable.

Kitsun
06-01-2013, 09:02 AM
I also play the characters Vivaldi and Astranged

In one fell swoop, he admits to being Inspire, who is banned AND impersonating other members of the boards.

msconstrew
06-01-2013, 09:14 AM
What a ridiculous, self-aggrandizing tool.

diethx
06-01-2013, 09:15 AM
In one fell swoop, he admits to being Inspire, who is banned AND impersonating other members of the boards.

Yes. And impersonation is definitely a bannable offense. IW was banned for impersonating me (one of my proudest PC moments!!)

FlayedAngel
06-01-2013, 09:17 AM
No, I am Vivaldi! ...and Diethx!

Manamethis
06-01-2013, 09:19 AM
No, I am Vivaldi! ...and Diethx!

Bannable!

msconstrew
06-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Hey Inspire, why don't you shut the fuck up about diethx on lnet, you coward?

diethx
06-01-2013, 09:37 AM
lololol

Androidpk
06-01-2013, 09:41 AM
I am curious as to why he is allowed to post on the pc. Ban his ass already.

Manamethis
06-01-2013, 09:43 AM
I am curious as to why he is allowed to post on the pc. Ban his ass already.

It's pretty simple. I'm not the person I'm being framed to be. I asked Nuadjha about some armor he was selling and then all of a sudden I was being accused of being Inspire.

FlayedAngel
06-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Hey Inspire, why don't you shut the fuck up about diethx on lnet, you coward?
WHAT'S ALL THIS, THEN?
*goes into fisticuffs stance*

diethx
06-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Apparently Inspire was talking shit about how I'm ugly and a crack whore or something. You know, typical Inspire-type stuff.

Manamethis
06-01-2013, 10:09 AM
Apparently Inspire was talking shit about how I'm ugly and a crack whore or something. You know, typical Inspire-type stuff.

Just ignore him. Giving him attention is probably what he's after.

FlayedAngel
06-01-2013, 10:22 AM
Well, you're certainly not ugly but... I'll be much disappoint if you aren't a crack whore.
I am apparently an expert in these matters, after all. :P

diethx
06-01-2013, 10:33 AM
Well, you're certainly not ugly but... I'll be much disappoint if you aren't a crack whore.
I am apparently an expert in these matters, after all. :P

:heart:

Can't I just be a flat out whore? God... crack is so bad for you!

FlayedAngel
06-01-2013, 10:37 AM
:heart:
Can't I just be a flat out whore? God... crack is so bad for you!
You can be whatever you wanna be, you little dreamer you. :heart:

Jhynnifer
06-03-2013, 06:24 PM

See... the wonderful thing about Inspire is that once he gets outed (or starts mouthing off like he's bound to do sooner or later) he'll stop playing that character and you won't hear from him for another six months until he stupidly outs himself again. Then the hilarity will begin anew with his "You're a terrible person, while I'm a wonderfully helpful person... love me please so I can stop cutting myself" shtick.

Its a vicious... yet hilarious cycle.

thefarmer
06-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Anticor. Pretty sure this is bannable.

He thought so too apparently, considering he deleted the post after you quoted it.
And probably more elsewhere.

tyrant-201
06-03-2013, 07:03 PM
If he isn't Inspire, I'd be pretty surprised.

But even if he isn't, he's an annoying douche. Spamming locate on a House trying to hold an event? Classy classy.

thefarmer
06-03-2013, 07:08 PM
He's supposed to be banned from Lnet, if he used that method, tell Tillmen. If he used the locate spell, report him for harassment.

Manamethis
06-03-2013, 07:13 PM
He's supposed to be banned from Lnet, if he used that method, tell Tillmen. If he used the locate spell, report him for harassment.

Inspire sure picked the wrong people to mess with!

tyrant-201
06-03-2013, 07:16 PM

We did. Didn't stop it, unfortunately. Two of the chars that supposedly belong to him eventually ended up getting killed over it. (not by me)

Sile
06-03-2013, 07:18 PM

Dont you mean you picked the Wrong people to mess with?

Tgo01
06-03-2013, 07:21 PM

Just stop.

Someone link that picture of a cat putting its paw on a hand with the caption "it's time to stop."

I would but I'm on my phone.

Manamethis
06-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Just stop.

Someone link that picture of a cat putting its paw on a hand with the caption "it's time to stop."

What would you like me to stop? I think it's great that there are people who will spend so much of their time keeping track of this person. They are clearly a miscreant.

BriarFox
06-03-2013, 07:24 PM
What would you like me to stop? I think it's great that there are people who will spend so much of their time keeping track of this person. They are clearly a miscreant.

Just stop.

In the weariest possible tones, this. How long has this been going on for? The last three or four years?

Methais
06-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Just stop.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgtgokREc1qk5rvm.jpg

SHAFT
06-03-2013, 08:04 PM
As far as a I know manamethis hasn't ripped anyone off, but the repeat locating thing was douchey.

Just be cool man. In fact, just don't talk.

Manamethis
06-03-2013, 08:06 PM
As far as a I know manamethis hasn't ripped anyone off, but the repeat locating thing was douchey.

Just be cool man. In fact, just don't talk.

Was that the event where people kept dying over and over?

SHAFT
06-03-2013, 08:09 PM
I don't know man, I don't have all the answers. Just be cool man. Smoke weed everyday?

tyrant-201
06-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Was that the event where people kept dying over and over?

You can try and play it off as you being concerned. Fact is, you started locating long before someone ever died - and someone knew it was you right away. The big boy thing to do would be admitting you were wrong in doing that, but I don't see that happening.

Jhynnifer
06-03-2013, 08:59 PM

He's not banned from lnet. Deadwind is his character and he's quite lively on that thar chat channel.

In the weariest possible tones, this. How long has this been going on for? The last three or four years?

Yet at the same time this is the same person who pisses and whines about how people constantly make fun of him and out his alts. He's either completely incapable of comprehending the situation or he seriously gets off on the attention, negative as it is.

Tgo01
06-03-2013, 09:02 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdgtgokREc1qk5rvm.jpg

Did you know that you're my hero?

diethx
06-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Hey, check it out. He got banned.

Sile
06-03-2013, 09:37 PM

And the cycle begins anew.

SHAFT
06-03-2013, 09:42 PM

Gasp

I want to be an admin. I think I'd regulate this bitch aplenty.

thefarmer
06-03-2013, 10:21 PM
He's not banned from lnet. Deadwind is his character and he's quite lively on that thar chat channel.

He was before. On one of his previous alts.

RichardCranium
06-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Gasp

I want to be an admin. I think I'd regulate this bitch aplenty.

You mad you defended Inspire?

SHAFT
06-03-2013, 10:28 PM
You mad you defended Inspire?

Nope. While I think it probably was him, there was a ton of smoke, manamethis never ripped anyone off and no one ever provided definite proof it was him.

m444w
06-03-2013, 11:05 PM
Nope. While I think it probably was him, there was a ton of smoke, manamethis never ripped anyone off and no one ever provided definite proof it was him.

I like you Shaft, but com'on man. He admitted to be inspire, and was playing the same old hackneyed uninspiring cards.

If he had came back, acted normal and kept his head down, no one would have been the wiser.

Instead he flaunted it, and inspire has done many things shady in the past from impersonating people to buy stuff under their identities to general cockmonglerness like rapid fire locating.

SHAFT
06-03-2013, 11:10 PM
Yeah you're probably right. In the end I can't say I care much. I missed the admission to being inspire though.

tyrant-201
06-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Yeah you're probably right. In the end I can't say I care much. I missed the admission to being inspire though.

The PC tribunal hath spoken! Silence, or be held in contempt of the Court of Popular Opinion!

SHAFT
06-03-2013, 11:13 PM
I have to return some videotapes

Jhynnifer
06-06-2013, 08:43 PM
So apparently, Inspire's spam-locating has transformed into his sitting in my resting spot (a spot no one uses but my friends and I), invisible and hoping I'll do some sorting there.

Good to know he's trying so hard to be a good, stand up guy.

Some idiots never learn.

Methais
06-06-2013, 08:48 PM
What do you mean by "hoping I'll do some sorting"

Tgo01
06-06-2013, 08:57 PM
What do you mean by "hoping I'll do some sorting"

I think she has a tendency to drop things on the ground in a public room while sorting.

Either that or it's some sort of wild sex act. I like to think it's the latter.

Latrinsorm
06-06-2013, 09:05 PM
Just let your mind run on the possibilities of "sort auto head".

Methais
06-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Do sorcerers still have the spell Disease? If so you can kill people in town with it without getting pwned by the constable, assuming it hasn't been changed recently.

Not that I would suggest something like Dispel Invisibility followed by stuns and Disease stacking. I just wanted to throw a random fact out there that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Jhynnifer
06-06-2013, 10:05 PM
I think she has a tendency to drop things on the ground in a public room while sorting.

Either that or it's some sort of wild sex act. I like to think it's the latter.

Nah that was one-time accident. I was sorting things between characters and accidently dropped it like a doofus. Now he's sitting here waiting to pounce. =p

Tgo01
06-06-2013, 10:06 PM
Nah that was one-time accident. I was sorting things between characters and accidently dropped it like a doofus. Now he's sitting here waiting to pounce. =p

You should just fill a pack full of junk and drop it and see what he does.

Jhynnifer
06-06-2013, 10:09 PM
You should just fill a pack full of junk and drop it and see what he does.

rofl, make sure its closed first and have it full of cursed gems!

Tisket
06-06-2013, 10:44 PM

I probably contributed to this in some way since I posted your resting spot. At least I think I did. Too lazy to look it up.

Jhynnifer
06-06-2013, 10:47 PM
I probably contributed to this in some way since I posted your resting spot. At least I think I did. Too lazy to look it up.

Meh, its not your fault he's a useless twatwaffle. I'm still grateful you stayed and gave it back. =)

Mindiloish
06-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Deadwind says, "Spin me a major, I need to win one."
>
Rumblestump snickers.
>
Rumblestump says, "Or I can go to bed."
>
Rumblestump just went south.
>laugh
You laugh out loud!
>
Deadwind frowns.
>

this made me get a good chuckle in before bed.

Jhynnifer
07-24-2013, 05:45 PM
Snakky and Whack can be added to the list.

poloneus
07-24-2013, 06:06 PM
I really wanted him to acquire Rogane. That would have been too funny.

JackWhisper
08-10-2013, 04:07 AM
If Whack is on that list, add Warmongar, Ninurta, Broker, Messechreaver, and Dundae to that list. I USED to be amigos with one of these individuals until... well let's just say I don't speak with them anymore due to some extremely shady actions. One claimed half the characters were his brother and his brother's friend but..yeah. Just posting because the name Whack came up.

Edit: Oh and he's TheDude on PC right now. Connected to said previously mentioned names.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 12:20 PM
I don't think Dundae is part of that group.

Jhynnifer
08-11-2013, 12:32 PM
Create account on PC for sole purpose of posting about Inspire. Is fishy!

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 12:34 PM
I saw the name Dundae pop up, I was looking to see if he had any other open auctions or transactions. Im not sure who the others on that list were, but Dundae was pretty straight forward last I traded with him.

Jhynnifer
08-11-2013, 12:37 PM
I find that fairly coincidental considering he spent most of this morning whining to me via PM and on lnet about how Broker isn't Inspire. All of a sudden you show up to say another of his characters isn't him? If he'd just learn to lay low instead of outing himself all the time maybe he wouldn't have to continually lie about who he is.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm not sure what happened, frankly I don't care. But I've had a few positive interactions with Dundae. great deal on in game transaction for vultite set. Wasnt anything special, but it was a decent interaction. You are free to assume Dundae is whomever you think he is, but do you think they are the same person? If they are bad traders, what happened?

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 12:56 PM
I find that fairly coincidental considering he spent most of this morning whining to me via PM and on lnet about how Broker isn't Inspire. All of a sudden you show up to say another of his characters isn't him? If he'd just learn to lay low instead of outing himself all the time maybe he wouldn't have to continually lie about who he is.

Broker isn't Inspire you stupid cunt. You're a shit detective, so stop trying.

You clearly don't pay attention to the characters that have sold recently.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Add Misaroe and Dramoth to the list of Inspire characters

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Oh, the rest of those guys were sold by someone else?

Tisket
08-11-2013, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't believe a word AuctionBot2000 posts.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:09 PM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?83579-Level-51-Male-Wizard-BG

Does this Burghal Gnome look familiar?

Does it look like TheDude bought the Burghal Gnome?

So back the fuck off people. You're being mean to the wrong person and it makes you look really stupid.

The only other person who cares anymore is diethx so maybe you two can create a cuntflap circle and get each other off that way instead of trolling message boards.

tyrant-201
08-11-2013, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't believe a word AuctionBot2000 posts.

Sounds like something Inspire would say. Okay Inspire, whatever you say!

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm just glad the ugly jewfro girl isn't here to start her respond to every post bitching session.

Delias
08-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Is auctionbot2000 a pleasure model?

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:16 PM
I was just trying to give Dundae a fair shot. If he's shady fine, but if the accusations are going to be thrown around on the forum, what is the proof? Seems like the nerd rage is starting to pile up a little. This isn't Sharia law. We'd be happy to stone someone if they deserve it, but let's show some proof first.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:21 PM
I was just trying to give Dundae a fair shot. If he's shady fine, but if the accusations are going to be thrown around on the forum, what is the proof? Seems like the nerd rage is starting to pile up a little. This isn't Sharia law. We'd be happy to stone someone if they deserve it, but let's show some proof first.

They don't need proof, they have more Rep than you so they think they have some sort of power.

Tisket
08-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Quit talking to yourself.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:26 PM
Why did my bar turn from green to red?

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Why did my bar turn from green to red?

I'm guessing Tisket, the pussy power around here is breathtaking.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Wow, I can't believe I'm trying to interject logic to a forum post. The proof they have that I am these people of ill repute, is the same proof that I have that they aren't him.

Tisket
08-11-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm guessing Tisket, the pussy power around here is breathtaking.

You keep saying that. The only person who believes rep means anything is yourself.

Pathetic.

tyrant-201
08-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Wow, I can't believe I'm trying to interject logic to a forum post. The proof they have that I am these people of ill repute, is the same proof that I have that they aren't him.

Hey-ey-ey-eyyy

Smoke weed every day.

diethx
08-11-2013, 01:33 PM

Against my better judgement I'm going to write the following and tell you the truth about my life.

I'll start by saying that I'm a very private person. I grew up a Jehovahs Witness and unless you were part of the church you were considered to be a "worldly" person and a bad person. So growing up I had no friends because I was not allowed to play with anyone outside of the church.

When I became a teenager I found Gemstone and got hooked. It was an escape from a life that I didn't agree with. I was only allowed to play for an hour here or there and spent most of my time being a twat dragging bodies out of TSC to decay and whatnot. But having a place where I could be someone different than who I was forced to be was salvation.

Eventually I got out on my own and came back to GS. I played on and off for a few years, never really making any close friends. I was part of the Trophy Room gang when Debia, Jubuls, the original Tijay, Xak, etc used to hang there.

Anyway, fast forward about 9 years from there and it brings us to last year. I guess I should also tell you that I am a 28 year old bisexual male, I'm not a girl but it's sometimes fun to play around. I have been in a relationship for 4 years now with someone I care about very deeply. Unfortunately that person had a drinking problem and it got out of control. One night he decided to swallow a tube of pills and drink himself to death. I woke up at 4am to find him barely breathing. I called 911 and they rushed him to the hospital where he stayed for awhile. He went into rehab from there and got help for his drinking problem but I wasn't alright. His suicide attempt affected me in ways that I wasn't prepared for. I became severely depressed myself and sunk into gemstone like a tick. It was getting harder and harder for me to get out of bed in the morning and I started missing more and more work. I eventually was let go, which made me sink even further into GS.

Thankfully I was able to make silvers in the game and sell them to the PC community. Had it not been for all of you, I wouldn't have made it over the last year, financially or mentally. That is also part of the reason why Myklians changing was hard on me. I was using gemstone to survive and to pay my bills. It became a full time job. When Myklians were changed I realized my life was about to become much more difficult and I freaked out. I was already in a bad place because of the suicide attempt and I no longer knew how to deal with anything.

So where does that leave me now. Unfortunately I have a drug problem. I smoke marijuana every day. I don't like taking pills to be normal, so I turned to drugs to stabilize my mood and help me feel better. Most of the time I am alright, but every now and then I turn into an ugly monster, which is what you see from time to time on lnet.

So, this is the mess that is my life. Feel free to make fun of me now in typical PC fashion. I'm sorry if I have insulted you personally. Please know that it wasn't personal if I went off on you. I have a lot of problems that I don't know how to deal with or overcome. I have become someone that I don't want to be, so I am sorry if I have affected you negatively because of it.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:34 PM
Ugly jewfro girl ftw

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Oh, so this forum *Doesn't* have any influence on my life?

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Oh, so this forum *Doesn't* have any influence on my life?

It has caused some people to hang themselves in the garage.

So try to ignore most of what Diethx has to bitch about in post after repeated post.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Bwahaha, Actually I was bored with myself today. I signed up for another account just to repost on this thread. I'm really Jhynnifer. Trolled you all, you crazy kids.

tyrant-201
08-11-2013, 01:39 PM
This is sad. Very sad.

Jhynnifer
08-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Bwahaha, Actually I was bored with myself today. I signed up for another account just to repost on this thread. I'm really Jhynnifer. Trolled you all, you crazy kids.

Oh man, that's impersonation! Grounds for banning! I bet if all accounts from that IP were banned this thread would lose a third of its posters.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Oh man, that's impersonation! Grounds for banning! I bet if all accounts from that IP were banned this thread would lose a third of its posters.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:42 PM

Well you've probably already started nagging Anticor to ban everyone. So maybe we'll find out soon.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Whoops, double posted. Sorry

Tisket
08-11-2013, 01:43 PM
It has caused some people to hang themselves in the garage.

You should follow suit.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:44 PM
You should follow suit.

You first. Show me how it's done.

Jhynnifer
LOL... he's so upset I got tired of listening to him whine on lnet I ignored him. Good old, well-balanced Inspire.

diethx

If you need someone to go first, you should just use the method your (ex?)boyfriend tried. Probably to get away from you.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:45 PM
I think we all can agree, We'd love to have a little more Inspire in all of us.......

Tisket
08-11-2013, 01:45 PM

I'd have to be unbalanced and lonely. Those things only apply to one of us and it's not me.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 01:46 PM
Catlover567 You are clearly trying to pretend you are someone else. Typical behavior of Inspire. Just give it up.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Remember when Kitsun had 8 tickets to RtCF confiscated and then resold, while getting banned? Now THAT's funny.

TheDude
08-11-2013, 01:56 PM
LOL... he's so upset I got tired of listening to him whine on lnet I ignored him. Good old, well-balanced Inspire.

[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Riend: "can you refrain from starting rumors that I am Inspire?"
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Geezus fucking christ you are so goddamn transluscent."
[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Riend: "How so"
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Just stop. Stop lying, stop pretending. Broker has been up on the PC as yours (Inspire) for a while. So just cut the bullshit. You try and pull this every couple of months and I'm not getting roped into it again."
[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Riend: "I bought this character from Buchwheet, please talk to him first"
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Yep! Ok."
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Come back to me in a couple of weeks when you want to start the "I'm not such a bad guy, I don't know why everyone hates me, help me" phase so I can tell you to leave me alone then too."
[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Riend: "Listen.. if this was Inspires character then you need to tell me so that I can talk to Buchwheet.."
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Stop lying. This is so classic you."
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "THE BEST PART! I never said anywhere that Broker was Inspire someone else posted that on the PC loooooong before I did. So, sunshine, between that and your PM on the forums you outed yourself (YET AGAIN). You should have chosen a no-name alt. Goodjob!"

Who's whining?

Sounds like an old lover's quarrel.

*sigh* what did I get myself into.

Jackwhisper is mad that I was paying 7k per envelope over his 5k per envelope, by the way. His nerd rage was well over 9000 after this. Thanks Neelin..

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 01:58 PM
[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Riend: "can you refrain from starting rumors that I am Inspire?"
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Geezus fucking christ you are so goddamn transluscent."
[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Riend: "How so"
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Just stop. Stop lying, stop pretending. Broker has been up on the PC as yours (Inspire) for a while. So just cut the bullshit. You try and pull this every couple of months and I'm not getting roped into it again."
[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Riend: "I bought this character from Buchwheet, please talk to him first"
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Yep! Ok."
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Come back to me in a couple of weeks when you want to start the "I'm not such a bad guy, I don't know why everyone hates me, help me" phase so I can tell you to leave me alone then too."
[PrivateTo]-GSIV:Riend: "Listen.. if this was Inspires character then you need to tell me so that I can talk to Buchwheet.."
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "Stop lying. This is so classic you."
[Private]-GSIV:Riend: "THE BEST PART! I never said anywhere that Broker was Inspire someone else posted that on the PC loooooong before I did. So, sunshine, between that and your PM on the forums you outed yourself (YET AGAIN). You should have chosen a no-name alt. Goodjob!"

Who's whining?

You're not the first, or last person that will be accused of being Inspire. They don't know my characters in the game so they struggle to put their hatred towards someone.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Fun Fact: Inspire was banned for copy/pasting something that IW said while he was banned.

Now that IW is no longer banned, what does that mean for the world? OMGBBQ

Jhynnifer
08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Oh man, I have been shamed!

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Maybe you ladies should start a barbie board where you can talk badly about everyone and be bitches in general and not get called out for it.

You could sit there and green rep each other all day long and constantly have a friend to post with. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Jhynnifer
08-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Why, its ever so much more fun to watch you having a three-way conversation with yourself. =)

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 02:09 PM
Don't you mean your having the 3-way with yourself. Bwahahahahaha

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 02:11 PM
Why, its ever so much more fun to watch you having a three-way conversation with yourself. =)

Check the IP's

Tisket
08-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Check the IP's

Yes, IP's are impossible to mask...

Jhynnifer
08-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Don't you mean your having the 3-way with yourself. Bwahahahahaha

No, I know the difference between "your" and "you're"

TheDude
08-11-2013, 02:17 PM

A sign of intelligence... interesting.

But you don't quite comprehend the difference between its and it's...

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 02:19 PM

I think it's pretty clear who Catlover is by now. Isn't it obvious?

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 02:20 PM

"Know, I no the difference between "You're" and "Your"!

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 02:21 PM
I think it's pretty clear who Catlover is by now. Isn't it obvious?

Oh, AuctionBot, why don't you come over to my house? Bring that jar of Nutella again, you know that helps my cramps.

TheDude
08-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Oh I don't know. Within like a week of knowing him, Jackwhisper (PC handle) or Neelin (in game) asked me for access to my account so that he wouldn't have to bother me when he needed spelling up. I don't know Inspire, but that sounds like something he would do. Oh boy. Now I'm confused. I thought I was Inspire.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 02:23 PM
I thought I was Inspire. Or maybe....we are all Inspire.....

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Oh I don't know. Within like a week of knowing him, Jackwhisper (PC handle) or Neelin (in game) asked me for access to my account so that he wouldn't have to bother me when he needed spelling up. I don't know Inspire, but that sounds like something he would do. Oh boy. Now I'm confused. I thought I was Inspire.

I thought you were some random dude but if I had to guess you're part of IW's new PC crew.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Lol. Or I'm just some random dude that got caught in this nonsense, and has nothing better to do on a Sunday. OOOOP, Time to pray to the East.......BTW the Taliban already won......based on this thread alone.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 02:27 PM
I'll take you over the barbie bitch club any day of the week.

tyrant-201
08-11-2013, 02:30 PM
You idiots are clogging up the feed. Shaddup.

SHAFT
08-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Perhaps we should adopt a PC policy of not speaking of Inspire? If we never speak of him, does he truly exist?

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Actually, I'm trying to teach my 35 year old son, "Jhynnifer", a lesson. Your (notice the correct spelling) father and I are fed up with this internet nonsense. It's time that you stopped working at Taco Bell. No matter how many burritos you can make in a minute, you aren't going to be promoted to assistant manager. Time to finish your* GED and take this seriously. Posing as women online is not a legitimate hobby, so please for the love of god, stop. You used to have such ambitions. Maybe you can go to the community college around the corner and try to get a degree in something.

We love you son, and we will always be there for you, but you need to move out of our basement. This is a time for your father and I to enjoy ourselves again. The little "man-cave" you have set up in our basement has lost its charm. Maybe I can call Aunt Betty and you can help her in her store for a little extra money. Apartments in the area are not that expensive. I've taken the liberty of cutting a few adds out, and I left them at the top of the stairs.
We love you Munchkin.

AuctionBot2000
08-11-2013, 02:40 PM
Perhaps we should adopt a PC policy of not speaking of Inspire? If we never speak of him, does he truly exist?

They carry around that bag of hate but it's so 3 seasons ago. They just don't get it.

skills
08-11-2013, 03:20 PM
I don't even know Inspire, OR any of his so-called luney toons, BUT, if I did, I wouldn't carry it around like a banner of inspiration to everyone just to rag on how dull your own lives are compared to his. You know, I may be sharp, but ya'llz iz weaksauces cuz if ya'll didn't already know, "Inspire" spurs you all on to be 'better' people. He's so very healthy that he invigorates your hearts to be upstarted and start that fire that you say 'We Didn't Start' in the first place. Well, if Inspire did start it, ya'll surely didn't quell it. And ya didn't end it by gossiping amongst yourselves and spreading the rumors that he started up in the first place. You know who does... ME. So, Inspire if you are out there listening and this ain't got real yet, well.. it's about to. You are a spouting mouthed mein thrower. So stop busting up the joint with your busted arse blunt instrument of a mind already and quit being a nuisance. You know who gets in first about how much of a nuisance you are without being pouty pottymouthed ignor-'anus' and takes away with this another winning number first in the lead yet, little recognized, well, that's skillz at his best and busting nuts over some rep cuz it weren't nothin', well everyone knows all about that already. It affects us. Inspire, inspire us to be the change cuz I ain't all about hiding nothing and being a annoying little gnat of a goatswetter [hint hint wink wink]. Swat that like a cotton swab out my ear but still listening cuz you don't really bother me. Anywayz. Peeps, be cool, maybe even jest a little bit. Try a tad pole of a bit, you little DNA genetic reproductive physical materials. You'z is like a wafer, cuz you'zes light pooters ain't nothin' but fart vapor running on the downlow, you cuties. Cute little kittens 4 LYFE. Haha, jkjk. I mean, trololololol-lo-lo-lo-lol. Totes obvi. I'm kidding, hehe. Just don't be a sore mouthed bass stinker. Cuz you do it all the whole flappering like you waz a fish outta watter!! Marco is wearin his polo in a thong bikini top, topless undeneath. So just push your titey wit-ies outta the way and wear that g-string up your crack. You know, that nose of a crack that you was crackin' up all about and that cracker crackless fold you call a brain. Ya'll need to be smokin' tha crack to be gangsta, dont'cha? So, if you don't like the blackness of the night skyline, try the alley down the street. And find yourself a black crack dealer named Jack. Jack and COKE that is! LOLOLOLOL - hahahahahaha. Yea, I can still hear you snorting up that Inspire that gets ""all up in that"" cracker crackhead crack head head of yours. Go on, bleed your little hearts all over these forums some more. We wanna see your disturbed perturbed states all up in a fuss about that Inspiration that gets you all cracked up on the inside. So go float an 8 ball balloon and fly a kite to that, cuz lightning strikes when your sheepish skin coats accessorized all up with that profliferactic hat blows up and splooges "all up in" your faces again! Bring it on. All or nothing. ;)

Get me?

Yea, I know.

-skills- to the infinitesimal

Tisket
08-11-2013, 03:25 PM
How many alts does that make it for one thread now? I'm counting four.

That Fuckin Guy
08-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Snakky and Whack can be added to the list.

I don't know who Snakky is, but I play Whack and I'm proud to be on this list! What did Inspire actually do to ruffle the feathers of these internet superstars? If only I could aspire to such greatness as well.

If Whack is on that list, add Warmongar, Ninurta, Broker, Messechreaver, and Dundae to that list. I USED to be amigos with one of these individuals until... well let's just say I don't speak with them anymore due to some extremely shady actions. One claimed half the characters were his brother and his brother's friend but..yeah. Just posting because the name Whack came up.

Edit: Oh and he's TheDude on PC right now. Connected to said previously mentioned names.

Whack and Messechreaver actually are mine you dumbass.

I heard personally that these so-called 'shady actions' were because he bought some envelopes and apparently you thought you're the only one allowed to do that, so you got butthurt.

8RtCFTickets
08-11-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm looking for Kitsun, does anyone know how I can contact him?

DirtyJewFro
08-11-2013, 03:36 PM
SOMEONE WASH ME PLEASE

Tisket
08-11-2013, 03:39 PM
I would call this thread an official train wreck now, except train wrecks are more interesting.

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 03:43 PM
But we haven't hit the Godwin Principle yet.

Merala
08-11-2013, 03:54 PM
Two words. Holy shit.

That Fuckin Guy
08-11-2013, 03:57 PM

I'm so glad I registered for the forums. Also, thanks for the rep!

Catlover567
08-11-2013, 04:01 PM
BUT I WANT TO WIN THE INTERNET!!!!!

Kalishar
08-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Did this thread really just grow to 23 pages? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Methais
08-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Did this thread really just grow to 23 pages? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Perhaps Inspire is the gift that keeps on giving...

mrjrd222
08-12-2013, 09:44 AM
Perhaps Inspire is the gift that keeps on giving...

Sounds like something Inspire would say...

Methais
08-12-2013, 10:03 AM
Sounds like something Inspire would say...

No, THAT sounds like something Inspire would say.

http://www.porternovelli.com.au/newsroom/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/watching-you.gif

mrjrd222
08-12-2013, 10:21 AM
There's no like button, so I gave reps.

cor aut mors
08-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Post them up.

Trennia

First time I've ever really paid attention to this thead and I see one of my little ones on the first post lol... Trennia isn't an Inspire character, might have been at one time though.

Catlover567
08-12-2013, 12:02 PM
No, THAT sounds like something Inspire would say.

http://www.porternovelli.com.au/newsroom/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/watching-you.gif

Now that is something that would probably inspire Inspire into something he would say.

Warriorbird
08-12-2013, 12:10 PM
Now that is something that would probably inspire Inspire into something he would say.

Okay Inspire.

AuctionBot2000
08-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Okay Inspire.

Remember when you went off on facebook in front of all your friends and family with your drunk ranting? That was almost as funny as Kitsun being banned for buying too many RtCF tickets.

Warriorbird
08-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Remember when you went off on facebook in front of all your friends and family with your drunk ranting? That was almost as funny as Kitsun being banned for buying too many RtCF tickets.

Remember when I got you banned from Mah Gemstoners for similarly ridiculous nonsense? That was good stuff.

AuctionBot2000
08-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Remember when I got you banned from Mah Gemstoners for similarly ridiculous nonsense? That was good stuff.

Yeah for some reason when someone is pissing in your sandbox people get angry. What's that about?

Warriorbird
08-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah for some reason when someone is pissing in your sandbox people get angry. What's that about?

There's a big difference between angry and better at this than you. You'll never escape your reputation.

AuctionBot2000
08-12-2013, 01:01 PM
There's a big difference between angry and better at this than you. You'll never escape your reputation.

Who needs to escape it? Diethx, Riend and various others will randomly assign new people "The Label" and my legacy will never end. I am Immortal.

AuctionBot2000
08-12-2013, 01:04 PM
All you've really managed to do is provide some lulz and teach new people how to run paypal scams by disputing the credit card transaction.

Tisket
08-12-2013, 01:24 PM
Who needs to escape it? Diethx, Riend and various others will randomly assign new people "The Label" and my legacy will never end. I am Immortal.

If new people act like you, then the title is well-deserved.

Haldrik
08-12-2013, 01:31 PM

Is this actually true? The Kitsun thing.

edit: found it, thanks

AuctionBot2000
08-12-2013, 01:34 PM
Is this actually true? The Kitsun thing.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?84509-RTFC-Ticketing-Fiasco-Story-My-Side

TheDude
08-12-2013, 01:44 PM
All I came on here to say is that I purchased the character Broker.

I've provided the link to cure you of the 5 minutes that it would take to search for it.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?83579-Level-51-Male-Wizard-BG

I was given the label of INSPIRE, because someone didn't do their homework, and one disgruntled idiot (Jackwhisper/Neelin) decided to lump me into this thread, even though he personally KNEW that I had purchased said character. I received some hateful negative rep. It bothered me at first because I had no idea where it was coming from. Then I realized how retarded this whole situation was and started having fun with it. Thanks for the LOLz.

I really wish rep wasn't anonymous. Some of the rep comments gave me a laugh and others just made me feel sorry for the person posting them. Thanks for the few positive reps whoever you were.

Warriorbird
08-12-2013, 01:57 PM
All you've really managed to do is provide some lulz and teach new people how to run paypal scams by disputing the credit card transaction.

For posterity.

AuctionBot2000
08-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Last word.

No you hang up.

No, you hang up.

No you.

No you.

FYI: For the PC newbs. Warriorbird is another one of those people who no longer plays the game, but loves to troll the message board.

Tisket
08-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Yes, because quitting a game magically erases all memories and knowledge associated with said game.