PDA

View Full Version : Latoya Jackson...

Souzy
08-12-2004, 01:34 AM
She's got a new face and coming out with a new album! :rofl:

Does this family ever keep the same face?

peam
08-12-2004, 01:43 AM
Didn't she just change her name to "Toy"?

SpunGirl
08-12-2004, 06:44 AM
....anything to take the attention away from Michael. It's a family effort, really.

-K

Betheny
08-12-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
....anything to take the attention away from Michael. It's a family effort, really.

-K

They should get married and be done with it.

Urinal Poops
08-12-2004, 08:59 PM
She looks pretty hit up now, but hey... atleast her and michael have matching noses.

DeV
08-12-2004, 09:00 PM
They are both some freaks.

Souzy
08-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Urinal Poops
She looks pretty hit up now, but hey... atleast her and michael have matching noses.

roflz! Yeah, I thought the same thing. She's a cross between MJ and Janet, more MJ though. Did anyone see when she got her belly button pierced?! OMFG! Only if I had the power to drag people out of the TV sets and punch them HARD right on their temple.

08-12-2004, 09:06 PM
I went to put my military uniforms into dry cleaning today. The girl working there had a happy trail down her stomach. It was gross.

- Arkans

Souzy
08-12-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Arkans
I went to put my military uniforms into dry cleaning today. The girl working there had a happy trail down her stomach. It was gross.

- Arkans

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Happy trail meaning...that hairy line that GUYS usually have?

08-12-2004, 09:09 PM
Unfortunately yes, Lalana.

- Arkans

DeV
08-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Lalana
OMFG! Only if I had the power to drag people out of the TV sets and punch them HARD right on their temple. Sorry you had to see that. :lol: She is such a damn freak though. I can't even look at her or Michael without cringing.

Souzy
08-12-2004, 09:18 PM
Haha...I actually feel like doing that with just about every reality TV show I've watched. People are just annoying nowadays. Well, the people they pick to be on those kind of shows. I can't deal seeing prissy girls whine. OMG OMG OMG!!!! YOU PULLED MY HAIR!!!!! ::flail:: Ugh! giawhtiew!!!!! I need to be on those kinda shows so I can be the first one kicked out for A & B with a dangerous weapon (My heels).

P.S. That was just horrific Arkans, horrific!

08-12-2004, 09:20 PM
It was horrific. Thanks for your support. I need it. When I saw it I did a double take and was like.. WTF?!??!?!, BUT I had to be polite and not stare. Pretty? No. It was like a bad car accident. Just gotta look.

- Arkans

SpunGirl
08-12-2004, 11:09 PM
That's disgusting, Arkans. Give her some Nair or a fucking razor or something next time you go in.

Is it just me, or does Janet always look like she's got cheek implants?

-K

DeV
08-13-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Is it just me, or does Janet always look like she's got cheek implants?

-K I hope not. But you can't put plastic surgery past any of the Jacksons. Janet's always had dimpled cheeks though so :shrug:. I'd hit it regardless.