PDA

View Full Version : GS Nightmares

Drew2
08-21-2003, 05:42 PM
I just thought I'd share that I had a nightmare about Sintik last night. I can't remember the details... only that I woke up at 4 am and I thought about posting it but I decided going back to sleep was better. It wasn't a text dream again, thank god. I really wish I could remember what happend. Anyone else have GS nightmares? Heh.

theotherjohn
08-21-2003, 05:43 PM
Was it a nightmare or a really good dream?

Dont be shy. Tell the truth

Drew2
08-21-2003, 05:47 PM
Actually I remember it did involve a computer and dogs trying to kill eachother or something and I was protecting one of them... and I think Sintik was coming and I had to run but I couldn't because the bad dog would get the good dog.

theotherjohn
08-21-2003, 05:53 PM
that is an insane dream. You should have sprayed water on all three. The good dog, bad dog and Sintik

Weedmage Princess
08-21-2003, 06:02 PM
I've had Gemstone dreams in the past. One a couple of nights ago..I don't remember it, though.

Thank God I'm not the only one. I thought I was off my rocker.

Scott
08-21-2003, 06:04 PM
Should I be scared that you are dreaming about me? :lol:

Drew2
08-21-2003, 06:10 PM
I said nightmare. No dreaming involved.

Back
08-21-2003, 07:40 PM
Obviously its your repressed homosexuality causing you stress. Just kidding. Little Freud joke there...

What it sounds like is some sort of decision, possibly between important people in your waking life, that has you stressed out. If it involved people in your life, it could be you see someone you care about greatly in danger, and see more coming for them, and you want to protect them. Sintik might not be anything more than a representation of danger.

Drew2
08-21-2003, 09:03 PM
I think I know what it may be, if Baklash did indeed translate it properly. The dream took place in my house (not the apartment I just moved too... the one where my family lives). I'm think it has to do with my concern for my mother. My ex-step-father forced his way into our house 2 years ago and beat her up. I was upstairs sleeping. It took me a long time to forgive myself for that. But since I've left there, I'm more worried that it may happen again or something similar. Or worse. Bleh.

Artha
08-21-2003, 09:12 PM
So your mom is the good dog, your ex-step-father is the bad dog, and sintik is your new apartment.

Drew2
08-21-2003, 09:42 PM
ROFL Sintik is just 'danger'. Hehehe.... funny though.

08-21-2003, 09:43 PM
Don't feel bad Sintik. With a mug like yours, this was bound to happen.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Scott
08-21-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage
Don't feel bad Sintik. With a mug like yours, this was bound to happen.

- --[ Klaive ]-- -

Don't start dreaming about sucking my toes, I might have to kill you.

Betheny
08-22-2003, 12:56 AM
I had a dream about people changing their eye color by going to some pagoda in a mall and having these lenses put into their eyes, and fastened with screws.

Then I dreamt that I for some reason had it done but I made them stop after they did my left eye.

They were like, "You'll be blind, but you'll have pretty eyes!"

SpunGirl
08-22-2003, 03:08 AM
I have had dreams that involve characters from GemStone showing up in real life and it seemed perfectly normal at the time. "Hi, Kristin, I'm Dainslef." "Oh hey Dain, how's it goin'."

Once I had a dream that Earth was destroyed and everyone who played GS got transported to Elanthia to live the rest of their lives, as their characters. No shit.

-K

Drew2
09-05-2003, 06:04 PM
Ok I'm bumping this thread because I -just- woke up from a nightmare. It was a mixed text/visual dream... very weird.

So at first Tayre was sitting in TC sleeping (Which he did happen to be because I fell asleep with him still on) and something invisible was dragging him away. IT dragged him to the south gate, then everything went blank and he couldn't see where he was anymore. Now.. what's weird.. I was in the dream through his eyes for a bit.. and he woke up and all he could see was
[Meeting Room]
(There was a description here but I dont' remember it)

And so it confused him/me... but anyway the dream shifts to outside his view to someone (I dunno who) trying to find them and then they figure out that "The builders" (wtf?) have kidnapped him and they go chasing after him..... then the dream goes to a highway where a truck is speeding down and the person trying to find him chases the truck and opens the back door and Tayre is laying there on a bed drugged out and two guys are on either side of him sitting on benches (like in an ambulance) and they like ignore the person trying to save him but the person can't get to tayre because of some like gate inside the truck or something and they're trying to kick the 2 guys ass but the person can't get to them either so yeah then I woke up. It was weird.

Edit: Oh and I remembered while I was sleeping I was thinking "OMG Tayre was kidnapped i have to post this log on the boards" LOL. I'm a board junkie.

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by Tayre]

Jenisi
09-05-2003, 06:07 PM
Back when I used to play alot, I'd have nightmares. But I don't have much time for GS anymore these days. I don't remember what they were about though.. but I do remember dreaming in text.