PDA

View Full Version : Shaggy dark grey wolf fur satchel

everan
04-06-2013, 01:50 PM
I have one of these Black Swan Castle T4 skinning and bundling satchels for sale. It adds 4 First Aid and 4 Survival. Has several fun zests as well. Will post if someone is interested.

4.75m SOLD

everan
04-09-2013, 01:58 PM
bump

one sold at auction recently for 5m

everan
04-16-2013, 06:00 PM
I still have this.

Manamethis
04-16-2013, 06:14 PM
How much do they weigh and hold?

Jace Solo
04-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Are they scripted auto bundlers or something or is it just the bonuses?

everan
04-16-2013, 09:28 PM
Are they scripted auto bundlers or something or is it just the bonuses?
I believe they're auto bundlers, I'll skin some stuff and also sing it for weight and such when I get home later.

HermieTheDentist
04-16-2013, 11:25 PM
Everan,

They auto bundle skins, LA, Belt worn, can be further depened and lightened. The add +5 to FA and Perception. And they're scripty a bit too. I haven't tested that but, I know there are more than a few. Its a fully unlocked and deepend Khlat bag.

Respectfully,
Matt

Lord Orbstar
04-16-2013, 11:56 PM
That is a really cool item.

Slamy
04-17-2013, 12:00 AM
I'll take it.

everan
04-17-2013, 08:18 AM
I just checked and mine's a little different than that one. That's probably for foraging, this is more about skinning.

It provides a bonus of 4 to First Aid Bonus.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Survival Bonus.
The satchel looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the grey wolf fur satchel will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Fully unlocked. 3 pounds, may be lightened or deepened. This item must stay a bag-like container of some sort. When altering, keep in mind that the satchel's messaging references a series of loops and scabbards, which are on the side of the satchel. Some of the scabbards are rhimar-throated for fire-flaring daggers.

When you put an item in, it bundles it.

First one
You carefully place the cerebralite tentacle inside your grey wolf fur satchel, making sure not to damage the tentacle.

Second one
>put tent in my sat
As you place your cerebralite tentacle inside your grey wolf fur satchel, you notice another tentacle inside the satchel and carefully arrange the two cerebralite tentacles into a neat bundle.
>