PDA

View Full Version : Lores and AC

Revalos
08-21-2003, 11:15 AM
Well, I just perused the official boards (man it sucks that it can't save my place when my account is off) and it seems that Uska and Cyr are looking at bringing Lores into AC related to getting AC inside. IMHO this is not the way to go. Rangers are strapped enough anyway but adding in skills that cost in some cases more than a spell would will be difficult.

Personally, I was hoping that a 5th lore would be released, call it natural lore or some such. But at this juncture, I can't see it.

Now, my question is which lore would it be? The only semi-resonable one would be spiritual summoning (I think that's what its called) but I guess the elemental earth one fits too, but that is inordinately expensive.

Just fishing for reactions to this.

Parkbandit
08-21-2003, 11:18 AM
I say keep your damn animals outside where they belong. Last thing I want to see is them inside at the tables, the front desk, etc...

They are wild animals and carry filthy diseases!

Taernath
08-21-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit
They are wild animals and carry filthy diseases!

So do dwarves. :P

I don't see how lores should have any effect on AC. They're not magical.

Parkbandit
08-21-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Taernath[/i]
[quote] So do dwarves. :P

::mutter::

Halfsilver
08-21-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Revalos
Now, my question is which lore would it be? The only semi-resonable one would be spiritual summoning (I think that's what its called) but I guess the elemental earth one fits too, but that is inordinately expensive.
Just fishing for reactions to this.

I'm pretty sure i heard somewhere that it's Spiritual Summoning. That's what i've been adding in every .3 trains. I figure Blessings is more of a clerical thing, anyways. Also heard that lore factors into Resist Nature, another reason why i've been spending so many tp's on it.

-grays

Taernath
08-21-2003, 05:22 PM
Blessing is the one that factors into 620, not summoning.

Halfsilver
08-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Taernath
Blessing is the one that factors into 620, not summoning.

really? i didn't know that. that complicates things.

-grays