PDA

View Full Version : Something amusing

EmpressBtch
08-08-2004, 05:32 PM
At least waiting at Sproink's had some entertainment value.

You see Greng.
He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
He appears to be young and tall. He has calculating ice green eyes and impeccable tawny-brown skin. He has very long, dark silver hair worn in a single braid carefully composed of multiple smaller braids. He has a stern, sharp-featured face and a lithe and well-defined muscular build. A big red stamp on his forehead reads, "I are Pervert."

Bobmuhthol
08-08-2004, 05:33 PM
wtf

MPSorc
08-08-2004, 05:34 PM
funny, but i would have really laughed if that last sentence was a big red stamp on his forehead in the shape of a mushroom.

Scott
08-08-2004, 05:34 PM
If you show his tattoo, you'll see why Sproink put it on him..... His Tattoo was like "A collared elven maiden" and he wanted it to be a lot worse.

Bobmuhthol
08-08-2004, 05:36 PM
I have a green-eyed barmaid tattoo, does that make me a pervert?

Back
08-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol

No, Bob, that makes you a healthy hetero.

What ever this guy did to warrant that stamp had to have been waaay worse. Either that, or a female GM was feeling... ired?

Scott
08-08-2004, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Backlash

What ever this guy did to warrant that stamp had to have been waaay worse. Either that, or a female GM was feeling... ired?

No the GM was just having fun. Really he was stamping pretty much everyone. Like someone who talked to much would get "SHUT UP" stamped on their forehead. He was just stamping people constantly.

Back
08-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

Originally posted by Backlash

No the GM was just having fun. Really he was stamping pretty much everyone. Like someone who talked to much would get "SHUT UP" stamped on their forehead. He was just stamping people constantly.

Ahh, shit, thats funny. Not all GMs have no sense of humor.

Caiylania
08-09-2004, 03:53 AM
Hehehehe. I like his hair alteration.

4a6c1
08-14-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101

I believe my favorites was "Shut up and Die". Vyrshkana got that one in response to asking for one repeatedly.

I got the "I complain too much" one. The fun part was logging off soon after and roaming about town the next day trying to figure out why people were pointing and laughing.

:forehead:

Stunseed
08-14-2004, 02:05 AM
I offered Sproink 10 diamonds if I could stamp DEESNUTS on someone's chin, he didn't take it though. Damn him.

4a6c1
08-15-2004, 11:16 PM
:lol2:

I could never, never, NEVER be a GM. The temptation would have been too great.