PDA

View Full Version : 10x Machete (Falchion). Actioned. Altered.

cor aut mors
03-11-2013, 02:31 PM
a silver-hilted black glaes machete
10x, 7lbs, 99/225, actions, show. Can be lightened.
Show: The tarnished and worn silver hilt is wrapped in shredded strands of padded black leather that was masterfully crafted to last through many battles. The razor sharp blade is edged in strong black vaalin. Etched into the blade is a faded depiction of a silver skull encircled with alternating symbols of the Lornon Arkati. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the machete.

You set the end of your machete's blade into the floor and stand confidently behind it.
>wave mac
The blade of your black glaes machete slices cleanly through the air as you bring it around in a sweeping arc.
>pull mach
You pull your black glaes machete in close to your body, its keen edge pointing outward.
>push mach
You hold your black glaes machete menacingly in front of you, its sharp edge glinting.
- has others, don't remember them all. Was done at Anfelt?

You carefully inspect your black glaes machete.

After a careful inspection you determine that a silver-hilted black glaes machete requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified falchion.

You remember that you registered this item between four and five years ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glaes.
>weigh mach
You carefully examine the black glaes machete and determine that the weight is about 7 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
MB 30m

roxxstar
03-12-2013, 09:09 PM
Hi, do you take $$$?

Thanks

cor aut mors
03-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Bump.

Cash is an option but I'm iffy about using paypal.

thefarmer
03-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Bump.

Don't expect to get cash then. I guess you could get a GOA if you wanted to go that route..

Methais
03-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Bump.

Western Union only right?

Archigeek
03-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Could always do a POP transaction.

SHAFT
03-28-2013, 11:28 AM
There's nothing wrong with PayPal. Have the person gift it. I can understand if you don't have a bank account though.

Sheikh
03-28-2013, 11:42 AM
I can understand if you don't have a bank account though.

I can't understand this.

cor aut mors
03-28-2013, 12:19 PM
I'll use Paypal but it depends on the person and their reputation with selling/buying. I don't know all the ins/outs with the gift option on Paypal but if that is a safe route where someone can't screw you out of a transaction then I will do that route.

And yes, I have a bank account, that is not an issue.

cor aut mors
04-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Bump. 30 mil flat. Will accept cash, PayPal.

cor aut mors
04-15-2013, 01:19 AM
Lowering price. MB 25 Mil.

cor aut mors
05-25-2013, 05:44 PM
25 Mil Flat or $325 cash. Paypal gift. delivery as soon as I can verify PayPal has been sent.