PDA

View Full Version : Summer Cleaning

Deathravin
08-04-2004, 04:11 PM
I was formatting my hard drive on my laptop when I saw all my scripts. Well I don't play anymore, so I figure somebody would be able to use my old scripts somehow maybe just to get ideas.

I was a 50someodd sorcerer, 35someodd rogue, and 20someodd empath. so I have a lot of sorcerer hunting scripts, picking and healing scripts. the rest are things like .maps and travel scripts. Theres a sweep person and sweeping me script. things that I was too lazy to do all the time so I made a script for it

http://members.cox.net/deathravin/Scripts.zip

[Edited on 8/4/2004 by Deathravin]

Deathravin
08-04-2004, 04:57 PM
Ok. these scripts were made back in gemstone 3, and I no longer have any gemstone accounts to fix them. so use them more for a guide or a way to learn how to script. You can see how the scripts go from (for instance) pookas, to hisskara, to corsairs, to skull, to tegu, to bog, to banshees, and they're all just increasingly more effective.
They're all, from what I remember made to have a shield in the left hand and an empty right hand. I think the HuntBanshee2 script is the only one that I changed for Gemstone 4. And watch out for the bog script, if they disarm you the script will NOT see it.

Alrighty, I'm outy... oh.. one more thing... PO-TA-TOES

[Edited on 8/6/2004 by Deathravin]