PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want anything altered at the dhu?

Brimz
08-03-2004, 01:19 PM
Okay listen up....

I'm only going on the dhu to get 5 things I can't get done normally at FA or Standard merchants that come....

So, I'll have a ton of left over alterations I'm pretty sure I'll get...

To the point...

The first 12 people (lucky number) that replies to this thread

and are willing to pay me 1.5m each....

To encourage me to get them done for you.... If I don't have your item you want
(armor, weapon, container, jewelry, clothing) done by August 14th, I will give you back your coins + 500k

*note* assuming your alter isn't something that no merchant will touch, and is within alteration guidelines.... and all of that good stuff...

*note2* I'll make the call on the items if its something I know can't happen I'm not going to give you a free 500k :::grins:::

*note3* you must supply the item you want altered and must give me it before the start of the dhu... (august 6th 9:30pm)

I have some spare 1lb cloaks that hold 100lbs I can alter for you as well if your interested at an additional 250k....

So first 12 people that reply to this thread... to make it fair and first come first serve basis...

Good Luck...

Once you are one of the first 12, please IM me at Lord Brimzstone with your alteration or U2U me with your alteration I'll be in my shop.... if you want to hand me the itme now....

Script starts from TSC

move e
move e
move e
move n
move e
move e
move s
move se
move e
move e
move e
move e
move go bridge
move e
move e
move e
move n
move e
move e
move e
move e
move e
move go grey building
put read sign

Brimz :wow:

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Brimz]

StrayRogue
08-03-2004, 01:20 PM
Btw, I charge 750k per alter slot :D

Brimz
08-03-2004, 01:22 PM
<<btw, I charge 750k per alter>>
Feh!

where is my lightning rod......

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Brimz]

StrayRogue
08-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Well to harbour good relations with my fellow merchants, I'm going to reduce my list from 15 to 10, so theres only three slots left. Get em quick!

Brimz
08-03-2004, 01:27 PM
<<ell to harbour good relations with my fellow merchants, I'm going to reduce my list from 15 to 10, so theres only three slots left. Get em quick! >>

Don't worry about it bro... your thread was the one that inspiried me to sell my alter spots.... so you deserve the credit...

Anyway sell as many as you like... I'll just take whats left... since I assume your only bringing one character as well.... max is like 50 alterations.... (if you deprive yourself 10 days of sleep)

:lol2:

Brimz

xShadowMerchantx
08-03-2004, 02:31 PM
What do the 1 pound cloaks look like? I'd pay 250k for the right one.

Brimz
08-03-2004, 02:36 PM
<<What do the 1 pound cloaks look like? I'd pay 250k for the right one.>>

they are ugly thats why I'm offering them with the alteration if you want a nice cloak...

-----------Attention-------------------

Only 5 more spots left here, so I don't overdue it..

Brimz

AnticorRifling
08-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Brimz I'm in for an alter slot.

Just gotta figure out what I have left to get done.

Brattt8525
08-04-2004, 07:35 AM
Brim put me down for 3 slots if you have that many left.

Dov

Brimz
08-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Alright, one more slot left here, since I did offer it on another boards... but if anyone else is interested please U2U me or
I can always take away from the other boards... they suck anyway :grin:

IM me at Lord Brimzstone (there is a space between lord and Brimz)

Brimz

Brimz
08-04-2004, 02:24 PM
Good News,

Turns out no one on the other forums wanted any...

so I'll offer another 20 slots here... and Yes I will have them all done... a couple of people gonna help me! If not free 500k for you!!!

Brimz

*Note1* I will offer lightening and deepning services as well at the same price....!!!!

Please AIM me at Lord Brimzstone or U2U me

Thanks

Drew2
08-04-2004, 02:31 PM
Someone buy me one of his cloaks and have it altered plz. My cape is neither jingly nor jangly enough (read: doesn't draw enough attention) and I demand it match my cap and shoes.

Thx.

Parkbandit
08-04-2004, 02:35 PM
I offer Lightening services for free...

Well.. there's a price, but normally you don't notice it.

Lightening Services (http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=3941)
:devil:

[Edited on 8-4-2004 by Parkbandit]

Hips
08-04-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Tayre
Someone buy me one of his cloaks and have it altered plz. My cape is neither jingly nor jangly enough (read: doesn't draw enough attention) and I demand it match my cap and shoes.

Thx.

Done and done. You need to give me your runestaff so I can have that done as well. Hmm... I should probably get you a nice shirt to match the pants that I got you on the last run, eh?

Brimz
08-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Final Call for alteration spots...

I'm working for 10 people so far..... I can offer another 15 because wife is gonna help me... so last chance speak up now.....

1.5m per alteration (lightening, deepening, general alteration)

U2U me or AIM me at Lord Brimzstone

Thanks

I'll do one more update tomorrow afternoon just to make sure there aren't any straggles and then thats it...

Brimz...