PDA

View Full Version : Why I rule over everyone at work.

Betheny
08-02-2004, 06:37 PM
I walk into work on Friday, go to my desk, and find Todd the computer guy at my desk tearing it apart. "WHAT DID I DO?!" I wail, figuring I was fired or something (not really, but whatever). "Nothing," says he; "You're getting a new computer." Hooray!

So I mill around the office and make tea and take out everyone's trash (cause I am awesome like that). I come back and lo and behold, I have a brand new shiny Dell, and on top of that, I have TWO MONITORS ON MY DESK.

"WTF?" I exclaim, thinking he's storing one on my desk, which would suck since my boss stores all her shit on my desk and everyone and their fucking brother messes with my desk and it makes me want to go postal.

"You get dual monitors," says Todd the computer guy. "??!?!??!?!??!?!" say I, confused as hell.

Apparently, I'm so awesome, I get all of that, just because I rule.

So everyone at work really hates me now, because when they walk by, I'll grab whatever screen is on my computer and go HEY LOOK AT IT, FIRST ONE, THEN THE NEXT... Yeah. I rule.

So I cleaned off my sissy bitch desk (it's the smallest one, and in the loudest / shittiest area of the office; AND, my boss watches my EVERY FUCKING MOVE AND IT SUCKS). But now, I have the pimpinest desk in the office, and everyone is jealous and wants to cry at my awesomeness.

PS, the big one is a plasma flat screen. :irule:

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by Maimara]

The Korean
08-02-2004, 06:38 PM
I R JEALOUS OF YOUR DUAL MONITORS

Blazing247
08-02-2004, 06:41 PM
One for pr0n, and one for Gemstone.

You say, "I put on my robe and wizards hat."

Betheny
08-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by The Korean
I R JEALOUS OF YOUR DUAL MONITORS

I know.

MPSorc
08-02-2004, 06:55 PM
congrats on the dual monitors :socool: , on my desk i have 4 computers, a 27 inch plasma TV and 2 42 inch plasma tv's...too bad i can't use the TV's for anything but CC cameras. :down:

Betheny
08-02-2004, 06:58 PM
My dick is still bigger than yours, cause I am awesome.