PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Handaxe / Shield / Warrior / Lumberjack Things

prance1520
02-12-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi Folks,

New Plat player here looking to start collecting fancy things that Vorks would love to have. I don't have a ton yet, and I'm not looking for the best items ever, but looking to acquire some things that I can call my own so I have something I'm happy to work on at merchants and CCF.

I'm looking for:
a tower shield (spikes and flares or TD booster would be awesome or maybe a pocketed shield)
a handaxe (not sure what exists out there?)
set of full plate (I can't use it yet, but something fun flares/TD/resistances/etc?)

a skinning or whittling knife (I know these are stupid expensive in prime, would assume they are hard to find here as well?)
a weather cloak
an auto bundle herb kit
spell knowledge or x per day resist elements

I'm working on Vorks's bio and backstory, but in short he's an old dwarven lumberjack who is friendly but is at his best when he's in the woods/mountains. Once I can train him enough, he'll spend his time hunting animals for pelts in Pinefar. So anything that might fit that, I'd be interested in hearing about.

I don't have much from just starting, but I do have a lifekeep staff (wave to lifekeep one person for 1 spirit, raise to lifekeep all people in the room for 2 spirit) and possibly a massive granite mattock (3x, tapable quake, occasional flares) to trade. It'll be a while before I can earn enough coins to pay for most of my wishlist, but I'm interested in possible cash transactions too if you've got a good reputation.

Thanks!

Matt (Vorks)