PDA

View Full Version : Why do I get the crazies? So unfair...

DianaBanana
08-01-2004, 11:22 AM
So that geeky bowling boy I was telling you all about...he's a total creep.

Last night I was online and he starts IMing me so I figured I'd be nice. Mind you, I've turned im down twice now so you'd think he'd take the hint. Anyway, he starts asking me about my last relationship and I didnt mind talking about. I told him it ended and I never really found out why but whatever. He then says to me "Are you lying to me?!?" and I'm just like "Woah buddy, what the fuck is your problem?"

Seriously, I dont care that he apologized to me for his little outburst, he's friggin creepy as hell now. He's also blocked from my AIM as of this morning, but he doesnt know that.

If he approaches me on wednesday I'm gonna try to keep my cool, but I cant guarentee how well that will go down.

Ahhhh yes, my very own stalker. I havent had one of these since college. Oy vey.

End rant.:wow:

Edaarin
08-01-2004, 11:25 AM
Intriguing. He asked you for a screen name to ask you out? Yikes...

08-01-2004, 11:26 AM
:wtf:

longshot
08-01-2004, 11:43 AM
It's your fault.

You were nice to him.

DianaBanana
08-01-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin
Intriguing. He asked you for a screen name to ask you out? Yikes...

Dude did you miss the entire part where he flipped out and was all "Are you lying to me?!?" That shit creeps me out. Oh god, he even randomly asked me "Do you have a fetish?" I told him that was a pretty fucked up question to ask me. LOL.

DianaBanana
08-01-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by longshot
It's your fault.

You were nice to him.

Yeah, next time I'll just be an asshole. I mean, why be nice to people right? ;)

08-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Exactly. I never have to worry about somebody talking to me more than once.

longshot
08-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by DianaBanana

Originally posted by longshot
It's your fault.

You were nice to him.

Yeah, next time I'll just be an asshole. I mean, why be nice to people right? ;)

I was being serious!

I'm not saying turn a cold shoulder to the world, but a dorky guy like this will see your common courtesy as a green light to press further.

You cannot be nice to him.

You started having a conversation with him about a prior relationship, which is something that many people valute as highly personal information. You could care less about it, but he's thinking, "We had this long, deep, conversation over IMs. I'm so getting there!"

You're approach hasn't worked so far.

You might want to try something different?

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by longshot]

08-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Tell him you're a pre-op trans.

Skirmisher
08-01-2004, 02:48 PM
Seriously, you need to be painfully blunt and tell him you have no interest in going out with him and to please stop asking if he approaches you in person.

Longshot is unfortunately correct, he seems to be one of those who will take anything short of a blunt rejection as simply a delayed yes.

Just end it.

DeV
08-01-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
Tell him you're a pre-op trans. You can't fail with that one.

Numbers
08-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Bowling's boring.

Find a new hobby, then your problem will be solved.

Latrinsorm
08-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Now you've gone and done it.

Weedmage Princess
08-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Man Diana, you've been having some rough luck lately. I hereby declare Diana's new name be Issues...hee.

Snapp
08-01-2004, 05:50 PM
He's also blocked from my AIM as of this morning, but he doesnt know that.

This guy's a total geek.. and you actually think he only has one screen name? And you KNOW he probably put you on all of his buddy lists. I would remove him from your buddy list and block everyone not on it ASAP. Just a word of advice from past experiences.

Wezas
08-01-2004, 06:04 PM
You know exactly why your ex broke it off with you.

He was 10 and not ready for that kind of relationship (we've seen the pictures of you two together.

DeV
08-01-2004, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Snapp

He's also blocked from my AIM as of this morning, but he doesnt know that.

This guy's a total geek.. and you actually think he only has one screen name? And you KNOW he probably put you on all of his buddy lists. I would remove him from your buddy list and block everyone not on it ASAP. Just a word of advice from past experiences. :lol: omg Snap, that is so true.

Blazing247
08-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Just something to think about- text doesn't convey tone very well. He might have meant "Are you kidding me?". Sure it's a stretch, but it's possible. I've said some shit online that got blown out of proportion because the tone was ambiguous.

Brattt8525
08-01-2004, 08:37 PM
One question, how did he get your screen name? I mean if you gave it to him then well, maybe you need to rethink what info you give out?

Tara

Artha
08-01-2004, 08:50 PM
Punch him in the neck.

Betheny
08-01-2004, 09:02 PM
I told you to kill him, but nooooo.

If he was dead he wouldn't be creepy stalker guy, now WOULD HE?!

DianaBanana
08-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Yo, he tried to ask me out again last wednesday in person at bowling. I turned him down to his face as nice as I could. I said to him "I just see you as a friend, sorry."

Anyhow, I had a really nice lunch with this guy Scott today. My luck isnt totally crap I suppose.

Betheny
08-01-2004, 09:05 PM
You have to talk to people like that, as though they are idiots, and spell it out for them.

Brattt8525
08-01-2004, 09:13 PM

is anyone else here as scared of Maimara as I am??????????????

Betheny
08-01-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Brattt8525

is anyone else here as scared of Maimara as I am??????????????

No, but they should be.

They should be.

Brattt8525
08-01-2004, 09:22 PM
I am...I am

Hides in the corner