PDA

View Full Version : 5x versus 6x fusion longbow/composite

Whirlin
02-04-2013, 11:50 PM
Hey, working on enchanting up some fusion bows, just trying to gauge the market for whether it's worth taking it all the way to 6x, stopping at 5, and working on a composite or a longbow... Anyone have a good gauge of the bow market and could chime in with the going rates for a:

5x Composite Bow
5x Long Bow
6x Composite Bow
6x Long Bow

All fusion...

DaCapn
02-05-2013, 01:30 AM
I've been watching for an enchanted fusion composite bow for at least 6 months. I don't think I saw a single enchanted fusion bow for sale (though maybe Hoy posted one up in the past month or so). In the meantime, I leveled my wizard like 25 times and have started enchanting my own.

I'm sure it would be a good time investment. 6x longbow is probably the best move. Most people who shell out enough for enchanted fusion and good orbs probably don't have the patience for fletching/gathering. Also, most people don't have the patience for short (weak) races and probably want the fusion to toss a strength orb in there.

I got a +6 STR, +6 DEX, +5 hide +29 composite bow for about 10mil a while back if that gives you any kind of bearings. Not fusion but it has desirable enhancives.

Buckwheet
02-05-2013, 08:59 AM
I would think they are in the same ranges. 6x fusion is worth the 7-10m price point. I have sold three 6x fusion long bows for 10m each without issue, but that was a while back.

Also, there have been more and more people offering arrow making services to get the 5x arrows so maybe the premium on 6x to use the ebladed arrows is not present anymore. I would say take it to 6x and see what happens.

Whirlin
02-05-2013, 09:14 AM
Thanks Capn and Buck. Much appreciated. Now I just need to not 3%... and wait a few months...

And probably finish up alchemy to improve my margins! Just 15ish more ranks of potions.