PDA

View Full Version : Thigh-quiver

Sinn78
01-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Looking for something in black and silver

Sinn

Kitsun
01-26-2013, 04:54 PM
I'm not sure if a warrior can make thigh quivers in specific but it is worth checking into.

Kastrel
01-26-2013, 04:55 PM
http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Sheath_making

Looks like you can make thigh-worn things, and you can make quivers, and quivers are not listed as the items which have preselected locations. Consult a Warrior near you!

Sharnath
01-26-2013, 06:40 PM
Warriors can make thigh worn quivers. I had a set of quivers made a year or so ago.

andrew wiggin
01-27-2013, 12:14 PM
I have:

a ruby-inlaid black suede thigh-quiver
a silver-lined supple leather thigh-quiver

They are 3lbs, holds up to 40lbs/4 bundles for arrows/bolts only, pin worn, and a couple scripts/zests as below.

I will sell you one for 250k. PM if you want it. The other will go into my shop for 500k.

>pull thigh
You adjust your black suede thigh-quiver, assuring yourself that you have ammo at the ready.

>clench thigh
You reach for the wooden arrows in your black suede thigh-quiver, gripping the fletching tightly as you glance around.

>rem thigh
You unbuckle your black suede thigh-quiver and remove it from around your thigh.

>analyze my thigh
You analyze your black suede thigh-quiver and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."

The creator has also provided the following information:
This item may be altered by a talented merchant, so long as the noun remains the same.

You can try to PULL and CLENCH the thigh-quiver. You get the sense that only items like arrows and bolts can fit into it.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the black suede thigh-quiver for you or have its pockets deepened.

>weigh my thigh
You carefully examine the black suede thigh-quiver and determine that the weight is about 41 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

R>look in my thigh
In the black suede thigh-quiver you see a bundle of wooden arrows, a bundle of wooden arrows, a bundle of wooden arrows and a bundle of wooden arrows.

R>wear my thigh
You wrap your black suede thigh-quiver around your thigh, fastening it securely.