PDA

View Full Version : Locker sale: random stuff, mostly scripted

petroglyph
01-26-2013, 12:38 AM
All prices flat. I can deliver to Landing, Ta'Illistim, or Mist Harbor. I don't use lich and don't play much, so you'll need to use AIM or PMs to coordinate a pick-up time with me.

a striking vaalorn blue sirenflower with blended lilac tips
Pin worn

a wild spring lilac bouquet bound with snow white silk
TURN: You skillfully arrange the petals of a wild spring lilac bouquet bound with snow white silk for the maximum possible effect.
TOUCH: You caress the petals of the lilac bouquet gently with a fingertip.
SNIFF: You lower your face to the lilac bouquet for a moment and close your eyes as you inhale deeply of the distinctive fragrance.
PLUCK: You pluck a tiny purple lilac flower from your lilac bouquet and allow it to drift to the ground. (creates flower)

an aged ebonwood-framed painting
Elves of all types are grouped together, their hands in death-grips around their weapons, their efforts bent on attacking the horde of undead that flourishes all around them as they cluster to provide defense for a group of sylvan archers loosing their flaming arrows out into the chaos. Their expressions are a mixture of fear, dread, hate, and fury, where each face is strikingly detailed, from the saliva flying out of one open mouth to the dying gleam in the eyes of an elf with a lance through her gut.
In the Common language, it reads:
The Second Elven Crisis ~ Eilucia

a roll of birch bark x 2
For use with cobbling
10k each

a tarnished gold scrying bowl
WATER: You take out a small flask of fresh spring water and pour it into your gold scrying bowl then stow your empty flask.
TOUCH: You lightly touch the tip of your finger to the water in your gold scrying bowl and then run it around the rim. The resonance causes tiny rippled rings in the surface of the water.
TURN: You get out your flask and pour the water from your gold scrying bowl into it and then put the flask away again.
GAZE: (various, including "After a moment colors and shapes begin to coalesce into an eerie vision of a woman dressed in black." "After a moment colors and shapes begin to coalesce into a shadowy vision of an old graveyard." "After a moment colors and shapes begin to coalesce into a striking vision of a wolf howling at two moons.")

a long and thin tooth-scrubbing twig
PUSH: You shove your tooth-scrubbing twig in your mouth and rub it vigorously back and forth, making sure to get every crack and crevice.
PULL: You chew absently on your tooth-scrubbing twig, fraying the end. It takes like licorice.

a shiny coconut brown flacon - coconut-hued skin
a burnished golden flacon - dusky golden skin
a pallid creamy white flacon - pallid creamy white skin
a polished soft ivory flacon - pristine ivory skin
a textured pastel violet flasket x 2 - mismatched haon grey and lavender eyes
a vivid yellowish green flasket - vivid chartreuse eyes
25k each

Berubeo21
01-26-2013, 01:37 AM
a long and thin tooth-scrubbing twig 50k please, thanks!

Gsgeek
01-26-2013, 02:19 AM
a tiny green glass lunar moth
250k please

Jace Solo
01-26-2013, 05:02 AM
a weathered leather-bound prayerbook MB

Zaigh
01-26-2013, 06:07 AM
I'll take this:
a flat cast iron griddle

petroglyph
01-30-2013, 10:05 PM
Bump

FlayedAngel
01-31-2013, 02:30 AM
I'll take the moonstone and felwood framed painting, please.

Robotnik
01-31-2013, 12:05 PM
I'll take the candy jar