PDA

View Full Version : Krakiipedia User Permissions

Rolis
01-25-2013, 08:47 AM
Is anyone is able /willing to help me get user permissions for the Krakiipedia site, specifically for updating creature information.

I have various level/profession characters that I level and it has always bugged me that the krakiipedia site lacks so much creature data (AS, DS, CS, TDs). If someone can help me with permission status to update the creature data on Krakiipedia, I will be willing to make contributions to those sections of the site.

PM me if you are able to help.

Kastrel
01-25-2013, 08:48 AM
I don't know about getting you permissions, but I have an account and I am an active user. I could add anything and everything you wanted.

EDIT: I also love adding enemy strategies, so if you want to write some up, I can toss those in too. Enemy spells and maneuvers is also a very useful tool for me when consulting Krakiipedia.

Rolis
01-25-2013, 08:52 AM
That could work just as well. As I get time, I will put creature stats on this post if others are willing to update the site for me.

Allereli
01-25-2013, 10:25 AM
in order to get an account you must apply on the krakiipedia page and wait 3-4 months

Kastrel
01-25-2013, 10:26 AM
You could post it here, or PM me directly. I'll get around to adding anything you can come up with.

m444w
01-25-2013, 12:05 PM
3-4 months? Lol krakiipedia

Kastrel
01-25-2013, 12:06 PM
If I recall, its not a waiting period so much as a lack of consistant oversight. Its more that you put in the application and no one would check it. On the other hand, my account is 7 years old, and that nonsense wasn't happening back then.