PDA

View Full Version : Sack found with weapon at Landing table

Candor
01-24-2013, 07:17 PM
While I would normally just claim whatever I find, this weapon is rather unusual in description and it is unlikely I could get away with selling it. So I am taking a desperate measure and being honest, just this once.

Sack found with weapon at a Landing table. If you think it's yours, look for me in the game or post a time in this thread to meet.

Candor
01-24-2013, 08:34 PM
Weapon has been claimed.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled Candor.

Candor
01-25-2013, 01:25 PM
I've been getting some negative feedback in regards to returning the weapon. I guess I tarnished Candor's reputation slightly by returning it. Well as to why I did it:

First, the weapon description was so unique that I would have had to locker it for quite some time before selling it.

Second, it wasn't a weapon I could use personally without retraining.

Third, I asked for and received a reward for the return.

Fourth, If you don't like it, drop dead. Twice.

Any questions? Class dismissed!

AnticorRifling
01-25-2013, 01:48 PM
I heard you can't alter weapons you find.

Zelas
01-25-2013, 02:10 PM
Wow. I can add neg rep if you want to help restore Candor's standing as an inveterate douche. Let me know.

Candor
01-25-2013, 02:27 PM
Wow. I can add neg rep if you want to help restore Candor's standing as an inveterate douche. Let me know.

I don't think Candor's overall rep is going to change. I've put a lot of time and effort into it, both in the game and on this board. Once people start hating you a great deal and believe you are an ignorant immature jerk, the label just doesn't go away.

AnticorRifling
01-25-2013, 02:36 PM
Are you saying you've tried to NOT be an ignorant immature jerk in an effort to change how you're perceived?

You're doing it wrong.

Candor
01-25-2013, 02:48 PM
Nope I'm not saying that at all. Dumbass.

Jace Solo
01-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Wasn't he like 20 red rep deep yesterday?