PDA

View Full Version : Warclaidhm? I think so.

Bobmuhthol
08-20-2003, 08:58 AM
A while ago, I was looking at some FAQs for Morrowind when I was playing 16 hours a day. After months, I still believe the person who wrote this is Warclaidhm. Everything from the first line to the actual guide is very, very convincing.

"My mother is a lawyer and if you steal my work she will sue you."

Thanks, Warclaidhm.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/morrowind_book.txt

Bobmuhthol
08-20-2003, 09:01 AM
Oh, and in the guide, Andrew Testa explains how to find a string in a word processor or in an internet browser: Press "Control" and "F". I, amazingly, was able to complete this complex task. Unfortunately, the author of this FAQ never said Again, Agian, Pretty, or Preety, so there's no solid proof this is Warclaidhm. I am saddened. Deeply. :(

Artha
08-20-2003, 09:18 AM
You're seeing this error message because it appears that you're linking from an external site directly to one of the text files stored at GameFAQs. GameFAQs is not a free public file server. Bandwidth costs money, and when sites link directly to files stored on the site, it becomes both a financial and resource drain. We've tried asking, but some sites simply don't care, so now we've implemented a technical solution.

Bobmuhthol
08-20-2003, 09:22 AM
There's a thing called copy and paste, you know.

Artha
Also, morrowind is fun. My redguard warrior with full ebony armor (except the helm, which is the Masque of Clavicus Vile) and Sunder pwns.

Ben
Do you ever say anything that isn't post padding or about Warclaidhm?

Bobmuhthol
08-20-2003, 09:24 AM
Ebony isn't even impressive. I had an uber longsword, uber cuirass, uber greaves, possibly an uber helm.. I think it was Druith. Haven't played in a long time.

Artha
08-20-2003, 09:49 AM
I know what you're talking about, but ebony is so much better. That, and it only comes in helms and cuirasses.

Haven't played in awhile either, mostly because there isn't much replay value. I think the last thing I did is make a stack of scrolls taller than my character.

[Edited on 8-20-2003 by Artha]

Bobmuhthol
08-20-2003, 09:56 AM
I liked duplicating items in shops so I had an unlimited amount whenever I wanted them. A fabulous solution to a shop owner only having a few of an uber scroll. I mastered mercantile, too.