PDA

View Full Version : Locker Sale: weapons and armor (fusion stuff, 5x maul, 5x falchion, 5x mbp, etc.)

petroglyph
01-12-2013, 01:43 PM
All prices flat, prefer Mist Harbor for delivery but can do Illistim/River's Rest/Wehnimer's Landing if needed. I am not on lich, so you'll need to pre-arrange a delivery time or use AIM to get my attention.

a darkened rolaren parrying dagger mottled with red
4x main gauche

a black vultite main gauche studded with blood-red garnets
4x main gauche, Thousand Cuts scripts (dip, tap, bow)
See bottom of message for scripts

an elegant rolaren main-gauche with polished black leather wound about its hilt
The surface of the main-gauche is a dull and lifeless grey, with pale vein-like lines visible when light is played across it.
4x, elegant forging bonuses, bane weapon
You raise your rolaren main-gauche skyward! An uncomfortable, bone-deep ache runs through your upraised arm. You feel the power of the main-gauche reaching out, searching the area...
You draw the rolaren main-gauche. It makes a strange sound as it slides from your surcoat, like the distant scream of a forlorn soul.
250k, or 400k as a set with below

an elegant rolaren longsword with polished black leather wound about its hilt
The surface of the longsword is a dull and lifeless grey, with pale vein-like lines visible when light is played across it.
4x, elegant forging bonuses, bane weapon, same scripts as above
250k, or 400k as a set with above

Thousand Cuts scripts demonstrated (Any given unlocked weapon will have a random three actions enabled, as listed above. You must have TWC training to use them.)

push:
You thrust your slender rolaren longsword forward threateningly while holding your black parrying dagger close to your body.
You hold your black parrying dagger close to your body.

turn:
You sweep your slender rolaren longsword and black parrying dagger up in a pair of mirrored arcs, tracing a circle through the air.
You sweep your black parrying dagger through the air, tracing a half-circle.

wave:
With a mad look in your eyes, you swing your slender rolaren longsword and black parrying dagger wildly about, creating an unpredictable whirlwind of metal.
You swing your black parrying dagger wildly about.

raise:
You raise your slender rolaren longsword and black parrying dagger high and twist both weapons in an intricate salute.
You raise your black parrying dagger in a formal salute.

bow:
Moving both hands in perfect synchrony, you pull your slender rolaren longsword close against your chest in a stiff, vertical position and twist your black parrying dagger to rest in a similar stance against your back. After making a graceful bow, you return your weapons to your sides.
You hold your black parrying dagger to your chest and bow gracefully.

dip:
You let both your slender rolaren longsword and black parrying dagger dip downward, though you keep your muscles tense and poised to raise the weapons at the slightest threat.
You dip your black parrying dagger downward, poised to strike.

twist:
Stepping to one side, you lift your slender rolaren longsword to eye level and arc your left arm to hold your black parrying dagger at a higher parallel.
You lift your black parrying dagger to eye level, parallel to the ground.

tap:
A loud clang resonates as you rap your black parrying dagger sharply against your slender rolaren longsword.
You rap your black parrying dagger sharply.

cover:
You cross your slender rolaren longsword and black parrying dagger in front of yourself, ready to ward off blows.
You prepare to parry with your black parrying dagger.

petroglyph
01-15-2013, 09:23 PM
Bump, prices lowered.

Sorcasaurus
01-16-2013, 01:38 AM
mb on the bow please

Mtenda
01-16-2013, 01:38 AM
a narrow curved faenor skinning knife

I'll take this.

Geijon Khyree
01-16-2013, 01:40 AM
I'll take the 5x falchion and the Khopesh.

SonoftheNorth
01-16-2013, 05:47 AM
I'll take
a rusted steel chestplate
5x, metal breastplate, Dyhne scripts (will need to be blessed, flared, or padded for the scripts to become active)

petroglyph
01-16-2013, 09:31 PM
If you bid on stuff, check your PMs for pickup instructions.

Markov
01-16-2013, 09:59 PM
a haon-hafted vultite waraxe
a rectangular white vultite greatshield

I'll take these

Odiessbro
01-17-2013, 11:56 AM
parreing dagger im on Odiessbro noon centrial time zone

Diffused
01-17-2013, 11:51 PM
I'll take the maul