PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Forest Green Brig, Dark Blue Vultite Flachion (4X heavy crit weighing)....

liquidorgasm
12-20-2012, 02:47 AM
Looking for Forest Green Brig, Dark Blue Vultite Falchion 4x heavy crit weight and siren scale leathers as well as lightened containers liquid0rgazm@safemail.net Paying cash or in pharmaceuticals of your choice.

SonoftheNorth
12-20-2012, 04:02 AM
Looking for Forest Green Brig, Dark Blue Vultite Falchion 4x heavy crit weight and siren scale leathers as well as lightened containers liquid0rgazm@safemail.net Paying cash or in pharmaceuticals of your choice.

wow.......

AbnInfamy
12-20-2012, 03:55 PM
wow.......

He's full of shit, I asked for my payment in aspirin suppositories, he sent me oral.

Wrathbringer
12-20-2012, 05:11 PM

Quoted for the lulz.

liquidorgasm
12-21-2012, 08:47 PM
still looking for forest green brig, dark blue vultite falchion and or a fel hafter as well as well balanced imflass longsword, ill come correct with funds in form of cash money, silver or speciality items liquid0rgazm@safe-mail.net dont hold out.
"break out the dollar and take a bump"

Drakkonn
12-21-2012, 08:50 PM
i have a fel-hafter for sale for 7.5m

liquidorgasm
12-21-2012, 10:21 PM
i only dabble in oxymorphone i was out i figured aspirin would suffice ! people who have what im i need email me, the rest of you suck it and mind your own business dont you have enough going on in your life? if not i guess ill happily entertain you with some of mine.

liquidorgasm
12-22-2012, 01:40 AM
DEC 23 BUYING FGB for FAIR PRICE and heavy crit weighted OHE! First come first serve, well toss in extra for the brig pending your personality -Paying FAIR reasonable going prices on the items, dont message me with bs asking prices -- Dec 23 its not off, its ON

Delias
12-22-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm a little amazed at how big of a tool you are. If you are looking to set PC records, you are on the right track.

liquidorgasm
12-22-2012, 10:30 PM
I'm a little amazed at how big of a tool you are. If you are looking to set PC records, you are on the right track.

awesome, im glad you have enough time on your idle hands to track such tedious records, let me know when I make #1 will you? id do it mreal myself but i have the whole life thing i have to live.

Delias
12-22-2012, 10:52 PM
awesome, im glad you have enough time on your idle hands to track such tedious records, let me know when I make #1 will you? id do it mreal myself but i have the whole life thing i have to live.

I can tell, based on the whole four minutes that passed before you responded to my post.

liquidorgasm
12-23-2012, 06:48 AM
high fiving a million angels baby keep the comments coming I thrive off counter stupidity, please do enlighten me!