PDA

View Full Version : Need the assistance of 85-95 Rogue/Warrior/Ranger

Kastrel
12-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Hey, sometime this weekend, I'm going to need the assistance of a Rogue in the level range of 85-95, though a Warrior or Ranger, or possibly other classes, would work as well.

The primary requirements of the character need to be that they have knowledge of a wide variety (at least 3) of offensive Combat Maneuvers that do not inflict serious bodily harm. Sweep, Tackle, Cheapshots, etc. How well trained they are doesn't matter, but the the more non-lethal combat maneuvers they know the better. Additionally, I need to know that they will not be gaining a level, training further in the skills, or leveling up the guild skills, in between the period of time I need them for (theoretically just two brief interactions in one day, but possible a few days if we can't meet up again so soon).

Oh yeah, and the last requirement is that they enjoy CMANing a Sorcerer into submission (but not death) for the sake of science.

Landing based characters would be best, but FWI works as well. Let me know if anyone feels like beating me up sometime this weekend.