PDA

View Full Version : Who do you Hate?

Samin
07-25-2004, 08:06 AM
Who sucks and why?

I go with Rarr, because she will pwn you all day if you let her, but when you are returning the favor, she turns into a warn bitch and whines to GMs.

07-25-2004, 08:11 AM
I Hate most politicians.

Edited to add: I Don't hate anyone in game. I haven't killed deliberately forever, I can't remember..esh..

[Edited on 7-25-2004 by Stanley Burrell]

HarmNone
07-25-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Stanley Burrell
I Hate most politicians.

Stanley, dear, this is the Character Complaints topic. It is about in-game characters. Really, it is.

Your post is off-topic, but I'll leave it because to delete it might send you into a state of angst due to the drop in your post-count. :D

HarmNone, educating Stanley......again

07-25-2004, 08:23 AM
yeah, Harmnone, what was up with that thread?

DeV
07-25-2004, 08:27 AM
Who do I hate: No one. It's only a game.
Who sucks: Too many to be listed.

Miss X
07-25-2004, 08:48 AM
What DEV said! Seriously though, as a player there are people that annoy me but not enough to stop me enjoying Gemstone. I tend to just ignore the idiots. :)

Samin
07-25-2004, 08:49 AM
How about this.. Who does your character(s) hate?

SpunGirl
07-25-2004, 09:07 AM
My character hates anyone who is Ivasian. She has a very narrow view of what they're all about and thinks the worst of each and every one.

She also hates Evelith and likes making fun of her for being a rough and tumble militia woman who doesn't know how to dress like a lady 90% of the time. :heart: Sarah, though.

She doesn't like Ilvane either. She doesn't like Atoyoz because she almost got pwnd once by her for making Vonka cry.

Of course, this has very little to do with how I feel about their players. I reserve character complaints for people who are OOC assholes and twits.

-K

StrayRogue
07-25-2004, 10:30 AM
I hate very few people IC because very few people are IC enough to annoy me in Gemstone.

I hate Evelith and Kinshack at the moment, which is about all.

Who do I hate OOC?

Long list:
Teeoncy
Solescape
Klaive
Krapia(Kurapia)
etc

I also dislike Maliku, coz he is black.

Edaarin
07-25-2004, 10:32 AM
Anyone that hides behind WARNs and abuses mechs.

Probably not hard to figure out who tops that list.

Hips
07-25-2004, 10:47 AM
Anyone who takes what I say on Psinet and then brings into into game and/or real life.

Brimz
07-25-2004, 10:53 AM
I hate Edaarin and Michiko...

no really... I never hated anyone... Personally I don't really care...

although I did get pissed off at Ody's friend, she was being a bitch...

long story short.... I helped find a few items for this scavenger hunt... and apparently Ody's friend wanted just to be an RP thing.... telling me after the fact I handed her the items...

oh yah I hate Brimzstone :lol:

:newbie:

Weedmage Princess
07-25-2004, 11:49 AM
Well, it's nice to see a lot of people are above hatred. However, I am not. I hate tons of people, but I keep it seperated. My characters hate other characters in game for in game reasons. There are only a couple of people that I actually hate OOC and those are for OOC reasons. But there's plenty of hatred to go around. Not something I'm exactly proud of, but I don't try to hide it, either ;)

Soulpieced
07-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Uh, everyone.. duh.

Miss X
07-25-2004, 12:03 PM
OMG <3 Weedie!

I think it would be kinda fun to have an enemy to RP with. I mean.... Chica is not a big fan of Dark Elves but I keep making friends out of the ones I argue with! The people I dont like OOC I am more indifferent to really, no one has bothered me that much lately!

Souzy
07-25-2004, 12:05 PM
Bleh...I don't hate anyone IG, then again I don't stay IG long enough to find out who my characters hate. I log in just out of boredom, mess around, then log out. But, I do think people are retarded though. Yar...that.

Snapp
07-25-2004, 01:15 PM
My main character doesn't "hate" anyone. He just looks down on most people, and would think actually hating someone would exert more energy then their worth.

Drew
07-25-2004, 01:27 PM
Here's the people on my kill on sight list:

Solescape: for obvious reasons
Thoranios: for killing my character 5 times before my guy ever attacked him, once for throwing tarts at other people, another for giving him bad directions, killed a friend who was trying to drag me back to town, etc.
Kritz: for killing my character twice and a whole bunch of others in the Icemule to Landing tart invasion
Shay: For spending five minutes goading Chiv into attacking her/him even though I had never even seen Shay in game. He did it because I made fun of Bob (deservedly so) on PSInet and he didn't even bothering roleplaying some reason to dislike me, just immediatly the second Shay saw Chiv, started pissing the hell out of him.

Edited for grammar

[Edited on 7-25-2004 by Drew]

Nieninque
07-25-2004, 03:00 PM
the people I hate are:

Caradora/Penidiamond - for being twats.
Dresbarfa and Argwankstaine - for being complete and utter twats (and this is aimed at the players as well as their endless list of characters that they play EXACTLY THE SAME)
I used to hate Rarr/Alcoven/Lymbo but now I am better trained, they cant bully me so I look upon him/her with pity and smugness at the same time.

I used to hate loads but I think the only ones I hate for real are the skanky bitch and her greasy sidekick

Shari
07-25-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
Anyone who takes what I say on Psinet and then brings into into game and/or real life.

THANK. YOU.

This goes the same for me. I'd also like it to extend on what I talk about in a chat room, and have it completely misconstrued and taken into the game as well.

Warn whores and of course, overly affectionate people who are practically cybering out in the open in the game. But...you already heard my rant about that.

Bobmuhthol
07-25-2004, 04:56 PM
I'm not even going to give an example because I'll end up thinking of 50 people who are worse.

<<I go with Rarr,>>

She got gangpwned on PsiNet last night/this morning.

Artha
07-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Empaths (with a few exceptions), and halflings (with an exception or two).

Miss X
07-25-2004, 05:02 PM
Those exceptions better include me! ;)

GSLeloo
07-25-2004, 05:03 PM
The only people my character actively hates is Ariond, Klaive, and one girl I won't name. Wait two girls (ok most girls)

Artha
07-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Those exceptions better include me!

Oddly enough, you are both of these things. And I totally <3 you.

Hulkein
07-25-2004, 05:13 PM
cue the Full House music.

SpunGirl
07-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol

She got gangpwned on PsiNet last night/this morning.

Hahahahahaha. Be nice to her. IG she's as annoying as all shit, IRL she's just kind of a scared old (older than you think Weedmage is) lady.

-K

Snapp
07-25-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Hahahahahaha. Be nice to her. IG she's as annoying as all shit, IRL she's just kind of a scared old (older than you think Weedmage is) lady.

-K

I find it hard to believe she's a lady at all IRL.

SpunGirl
07-25-2004, 05:26 PM
Well...

Old woman? Old ... female?

-K

Bobmuhthol
07-25-2004, 05:29 PM
rofl I wouldn't have started the pwnage but she randomly (and incorrectly) edited a private chat (not from me) saying something about how I fuck horses because of their huge cocks.

She STFU for a long time when I said, "Let's not forget Rarr is a man," and eventually came back with a solid, "Fuck you."

Nieninque
07-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Thats really funny, because right when she began to be Rarr more than Alcoven and Lymbo (and some empath beginning with W - I forget) she was telling me that her parents took her brother's account from him because he was a bad bad boy and gave it to her. Alcoven was a shitbag but farily young, so Im guessing that if he has a sister she would be within a few years.

If this is the case and she is actually really old, she has really really old parents who allegedly also play GS.

SpunGirl
07-25-2004, 05:30 PM
Log, log, log

/chant

-K

Snapp
07-25-2004, 05:31 PM
Well...

Old woman? Old ... female?

-K

Okay, let me clarify. I meant that as "I find it hard to believe she doesn't have a cock." ;)

Nieninque
07-25-2004, 05:32 PM
She's a farmers wife?

SpunGirl
07-25-2004, 05:33 PM
Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong person, I'm not positive. What's the name of that other person that hangs out with Rarr.... Tayre, help me out here.... they said you were punching them from the Tavern with a bug.

-K

Bobmuhthol
07-25-2004, 05:37 PM
Why I Hate Rarr and Amerith:

[Edited on 7-25-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

SpunGirl
07-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Okay. I met Rarr at Vegascon, but now I can't remember if she was the old lady or the guy who is Klaive in five years. Damn.

lolz @ the log.

-K

Stunseed
07-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Stunseed only truly hates Rorac, they've been at each other's throats for years. Hulkein would more than likely get killed for speaking to Stun, but since he's not around it's a moot point. Oh, and Myrefalcon as well.

DM has a score to settle with Qahaar, but that's about it.

Parkbandit
07-26-2004, 10:21 AM
Falgrin doesn't really hate anyone... he looks at everyone as an opportunity. There HAS to be some people that hate Falgrin though dammit! Either that or I'm just not playing him right.. and that makes me sad. :sniffle:

My cleric hates no one.

My ranger hates empaths, elves and stupidity.

Fallen
07-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Evarin views several characters disdainfully, but has yet to meet anyone who is worthy of his hate.

Ralagar - Cannot spell, hits on anything with breasts; man or beast.

Kristalis - Perfect example of "Ohh, Dhe'nar. That sounds cool, I will pick that!"

Delieta - See above reasoning.

Everyone else Evarin hasnt bothered to put to memory.

DeV
07-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Samin
How about this.. Who does your character(s) hate? Voldermort hates no one. He finds ignorance and idiocy to be particularly irritating and completely beneath him, however he holds no grudges. He will pity before wasting the time and energy to hate.

My warrior dislikes noone and is very easy going. However, he does find thieves to be very amusing to deal with.

07-26-2004, 11:27 AM
I have a name that appeared in red and it was Soldavi, I don't know why I'd hate him though since he tried to kill :flamed: Myrefalcon.

And I don't hate Myrefalcon but very seriously dislike guy.

Edited to add: Anyone who tells you to watch your language after your hunting buddy spirit deaths and you exclaim, "Godamnit!" should be given a columbian bowtie.

[Edited on 7-26-2004 by Stanley Burrell]

Drew2
07-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Okay. I met Rarr at Vegascon, but now I can't remember if she was the old lady or the guy who is Klaive in five years. Damn.

lolz @ the log.

-K

The old woman was not Rarr. I've been wracking my brain trying to remember who it was but I can't. :(

Anyway, people I dislike, past and present:

Garr
Raervin/Silversoft
Ralagar
Gracy/Nakitta
Solescape
Klaive
Coinner
Callinar/Starkly

That's all I can think of for now.

OMG AND MYREFALCON THX STANLEY.

Oh yeah and I know Spun met Ralagar too and she was all "Lolz he's dumb".

[Edited on 7-26-2004 by Tayre]

Miss X
07-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Oooh Fallen just reminded me of someone Chica doesn't like! Ralagar! He's an idiot, Myrefalcon also sucks and has no sense of humour. He used to annoy everyone in Mule big time.

OMFG I FORGOT I HATE GRACY TOO!!

[Edited on 26-7-04 by Miss X]

Drew2
07-26-2004, 11:55 AM
Oh yes and I must add:

Urdragon/Odiscea
Devishal

ROELAREN. ROELAREN IS HER NAME!!!1!!!!!11 THAT'S THE OLD LADY BITCH!!!

Hulkein
07-26-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Stunseed
Hulkein would more than likely get killed for speaking to Stun, but since he's not around it's a moot point.

:smilegrin: Haha, that conflict spiraled out of control quickly.

My rogue who used to roll with Peam's Krolvin character hated Coffie, Snowwolf (I think that's what it was) along with their retarded little wolf clan. He also hated Mogonis.

Hanksbane
07-26-2004, 06:58 PM
Damn, Tayre beat me to it. how can we forget the best RPer in the lands, Devishal? And lets not forget the person who has her lips attached to his ass, Soffia..

Other than that, Archevald hates no one, not even Tayre who started punching him from Icemule's tavern while he was hunting in Vaalor. Heheh

Um, me

[Edited on 7-26-2004 by Hanksbane]

Betheny
07-27-2004, 06:57 AM
there was some cunt at simucon 03... her name tag said 'EMPRESS OF ICEMULE' and she wouldn't talk to anyone that wasn't in the icemule click.

I kept wanting to piss into her drink.

SpunGirl
07-29-2004, 06:35 AM
If it was Icky you should have done it, Beth. I'm thinking it might have been Xanthipe, and I've met her, she's cool.

Also, Ragalar DOES suck. He whined to me @ Vegascon for like five hours about Tayre. I WISH I COULD REMEMBER WHO THE CHICK WAS DAMMIT.

-K

Drew2
08-10-2004, 11:05 PM
If it was Icky you should have done it, Beth. I'm thinking it might have been Xanthipe, and I've met her, she's cool.

Also, Ragalar DOES suck. He whined to me @ Vegascon for like five hours about Tayre. I WISH I COULD REMEMBER WHO THE CHICK WAS DAMMIT.

-K

/bump

I told you it was Roelaren.

AnticorRifling
08-10-2004, 11:11 PM
Vultures and people that let their mouth write checks their ass can't cash.

Izalude
08-11-2004, 12:04 AM
These are people Izalude will attack on sight if seen. Mind you, it takes ALOT to get there... This is all in character, and taken directly from my red hilight strings:

Altheorn
Iwqual
Queshu
Vif
Witcheaven

People I (the player) don't like, and avoid:
Chutnee/Iscikella
Haxley
Xulia

Chadj
08-11-2004, 12:26 AM
I have too many to name :(

HouseofElves
08-11-2004, 03:00 AM
I only truly loathe two people from the game and that is for how lame they act OOC.

IC my character doesn't think it's really flattering to hate anyone though much like myself there are a few people that get on her nerves, but as Jesae stated this is a game nothing to get uptight about. I play this to have fun so live and let live.

(Thoughts/words/feelings stated during merchant events do not count because then I hate all and everyone including myself.)

gcstader
08-11-2004, 03:25 AM
I dont really know that many people in gemstone but, I hate one guy named Dirik just for being an asshole in general.
Oh yea and some guy name caipre for stealin from me. heh

And bobmethule because he is *the* most annoying person... ever.

~Greg / Eldas

Editted (sp?) to add bob

[Edited on 8-11-2004 by gcstader]

Bobmuhthol
08-11-2004, 03:55 AM
<<Editted (sp?) to add bob>>
<<[Edited on 8-11-2004 by gcstader]>>

At least you know you misspelled it. Did you know you suck at typing, too?

gcstader
08-11-2004, 03:58 AM
It's 3:25 am in the morning. Sorry if my spelling was a bit off. The above post is a perfect example of how annoying you are. You are the epitome of a loser.

~Greg / Eldas

Bobmuhthol
08-11-2004, 04:15 AM
<<It's 3:25 am in the morning.>>

You're redundantly redundant.

08-11-2004, 08:39 AM
Arkans hates the following:

Ariond and his crew - Views them as weak, worthless, and whiney.

Zeyrin - He's an uncivilized Dwarf. He's got a good player though.

Fox - He thinks she gives Faendryl a bad name.

Most people that arn't Faendryl - Just because he's a flaming rascist.

People I can't stand personally:

Izalude - For being a bitch and trying to report me over something I never (technically) did.

- Arkans

Artha
08-11-2004, 08:59 AM
Foxs sucks. I need to finish migrating so I can explode her skull.

Vestarr
08-11-2004, 11:12 AM
Vestarr doesnt hate anyone really ....strongly dislike Delerium just cus he an idiot who brings his problems with my irl wifes character (who technically i dont know in game) to Vestarr.
And Solescape fer pretty much all the same reasons everyone else does ..idiot.. bully...etc

JamusPsi
08-11-2004, 11:15 AM
How did Sean/Dwai/Rasko not get mentioned here?

People I hate. Hm. Well, obviously Sean for being enormously stupid and so full of shit his ears leak.

Grabbs made me mad for being a loser on PsiNet and making me ban him.

Oddeye/Emelyn, who purchased Dyanne (who'd been a friend of mine). When I asked on OOC if anyone had the original Dyanne's SN, he started slamming me privately saying he'd kill my character if I went whining to her about how he was. That made me want to bitchslap him, but I didn't ban him until he spammed OOC with like 100,000 chats.

(Certain) People who whine about how everybody picks on them and the drama follows them and they're such victims and they don't know why everyone's so mean to them.. and then are whiny, irritating bitches that NEVER pass up the opportunity to drag more people into it and NEVER let ANYTHING end, EVER.

(ahem)
Jamus, Brian

Tsa`ah
08-11-2004, 11:17 AM
Falgrin, he's a bitch.

Edaarin
08-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Gotta love it when people buy characters just to fuck around with people.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-11-2004, 11:39 AM
<<(Certain) People who whine about how everybody picks on them and the drama follows them and they're such victims and they don't know why everyone's so mean to them.. and then are whiny, irritating bitches that NEVER pass up the opportunity to drag more people into it and NEVER let ANYTHING end, EVER. >>

There are a few of those people here, but I wouldn't say I hate them. But that is a really good accounting of themselves, even if they don't recognize it.

Sean
08-11-2004, 11:49 AM
Tayvin, Edaarin, Falgrim, and of course Sergey

Shalla
08-11-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin

I mean seriously.. those people have issues. Just think you're better than that.

Gan
08-11-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin

:yeahthat:

13 words that speak volumes. Whats ironic is when all that hard earned money is banned (wasted) for doing just that.

Mersaydes
08-11-2004, 12:15 PM
I think the real question is who do I LIKE.

Foxs: I am sick of the self-induced drama which surrounds her and her numerous lies.

Yactaevia: Mostly because she thinks I try to steal all her men and has the greatest dislike for me - which she takes to all her other characters.

Malok: For being sold... and for that time a really big idiot played him.

Edine: For being "THE EDINE" (Though I love him OOC)

Merryleon: I guess this one is more OOG too. But he deserves to have his little pink swim trunks fed up his ugly ass.

The list just goes on and on.

... And Arkans because he's a Nazi. (but that's OOG)

Mersaydes
08-11-2004, 12:17 PM
Methadun. Lycain. Draacon.

Shalla
08-11-2004, 12:24 PM
Arkans is a neo-nazi?

Wezas
08-11-2004, 12:25 PM
BMW Drivers.

Shalla
08-11-2004, 01:44 PM
I don't really hate anybody in game. Some people irritated me as a player, at one point, but not necessarily something that grounds for hating.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Tijay

Tijay posted in the wrong thread, he'd like to know where the "People I admire most" thread is...

SpunGirl
08-12-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Mersaydes
Merryleon: I guess this one is more OOG too. But he deserves to have his little pink swim trunks fed up his ugly ass.

:clap: x 100. Anyone who spends more than five seconds around this shit-spewing, nausea-inducing imbecile waste of humanity would agree. I'd bet money on it. A lot of money.

-K

Parkbandit
08-12-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Falgrin, he's a bitch.

God damn.. 3 pages and he FINALLY gets mentioned?

About time he got some well deserved recognition.

Parkbandit
08-12-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage

Originally posted by Tijay

Tijay posted in the wrong thread, he'd like to know where the "People I admire most" thread is...

Yea, and who the fuck is Falgrim? Push those dreds out of your eyes man!

Even Falgrim > Tijay

Tsa`ah
08-13-2004, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

Originally posted by Tsa`ah
Falgrin, he's a bitch.

God damn.. 3 pages and he FINALLY gets mentioned?

About time he got some well deserved recognition.

I just didn't want you to feel left out.