PDA

View Full Version : Selling a scripted cane that turns into a 4x cold flaring longsword

ashronsjunky
12-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Up for sale is a scripted cane that transforms into a 4x cold flaring longsword when pushed as a cane and turns back to a cane when pulled as a longsword..

First 250k Takes it...
I will trade it for a 4x fire flaring falchion, handaxe or longsword

You glance down to see a weathered iron cane in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>tap cane
You tap the tip of your iron cane on the ground.
>lean cane
You plant the tip of your cane on the ground firmly and lean on it, taking advantage of the support it offers.
>spin cane
You spin your cane through the air in front of you, the length of it blurring into a continuous circle.
>push cane
You depress a pair of buttons on the handle of your cane and a blade shoots out from the tip, locking into place.
>glance
You glance down to see an ebonwood-hilted longsword in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
>pull long
You pull a small lever on the base of your longsword and the blade retracts swiftly, leaving you holding an innocent seeming cane.
>glance
You glance down to see a weathered iron cane in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.

ashronsjunky
12-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Just found out it can be unlocked for additional scripts or actions it apprears...

>anal long
You analyze your longsword and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The longsword is a sword cane. Some restrictions may apply to the cane's noun when altering it. This item may weigh more than your typical longsword, which is intended. The longsword is not unlocked.

You can tell that the longsword is as light as it can get.

Kastrel
12-08-2012, 06:11 PM
I'll take it. I THINK I have a 4x Fire Flaring Longsword, and I'm checking now, but otherwise, I'll pay for it.

Kastrel
12-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Okay, yes, I had a 4x fire flaring Longsword. Sound good to you?

ashronsjunky
12-08-2012, 06:44 PM
sold send a whister to schnelle in game.. on there now

ashronsjunky
12-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Traded, thank you Kastrel