PDA

View Full Version : a couple of items, please look

Brimz
07-24-2004, 05:16 PM
an ora-banded dark glowbark runestaff

Four imbedded bands of white ora ascend in spiral patterns along the length of the staff, concentrating themselves into a smooth sphere at the pinnacle. Each band is tainted with a vermeil hue in some places with the most obvious marring apparent in the sphere, which is fairly swirled with gold and crimson streaks. The wood below the bands is a dusky white glowbark, the skill with which it was wrought evident in its flawless surface and subtly twisted design. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

+42
40/310 breakage
4lbs
nicely altered

20,000,000 silvers flat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a mithril alloy defender shield

On the reverse of the shield, a complex webbing of oiled leather straps and polished buckles forms an intricate arm harness. The straps are arranged in a pattern that appears able to secure a weapon within. The defender shield's ancient elven design uses thick mithril alloy plates masterfully forged together to create a powerful defense barrier that will last a lifetime. The exterior of the shield displays a mesmerizing pattern of razor-sharp mithril alloy spikes encircling a crushed greater construct skull with a protruding waraxe deeply embedded. Bands of dark vaalin reinforce the rim of this defender shield, each engraved with a unique elven rune of stealth. The shield is in flawless condition.

+50
medium shield
3lbs
60/195 breakage

17,000,000 flat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some enruned Faendryl battle leathers

These Faendryl battle leathers are like those the Faendryl warlocks wore into war. Emblazoned in emeralds on the chest is the unholy symbol of Luukos. Over the left breast a heart is etched in black deathstones surrounded by red dreamstones that make the heart appear to bleed. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

+20
heavily crit padded
reinforced leathers

AsG7

great for a caster

[Edited on 7-30-2004 by Brimz]

Brimz
07-30-2004, 12:09 AM
please contact me via email or find me in game

all information should be available in my profile

Brimz

Brimz
07-30-2004, 12:12 AM
oh get a free alteration scroll if you buy all 3 pieces for

kheldarin
07-30-2004, 12:23 AM
Ahh, the leathers would be perfect for me.

Too bad I'm not Faendryl.

Too bad I don't have 15mil.

Artha
07-30-2004, 12:41 AM
Why must you have such nice, ugly items?

Kitsun
07-30-2004, 01:19 AM
It's a general rule to have all good powerful items as ugly as possible. I mean think of the imbalance of NICE looking AND POWERFUL items. People wouldn't have anything else to strive for.

Arshwikk
07-30-2004, 08:42 AM
Isn't "dark glowbark" an oxymoron?

Brimz
07-30-2004, 11:51 AM
:lol:

Dark glowbark not really

they have dark oak?

would be nearly the same... I think I could be wrong....

And notice why I included an alteration scroll

Brimz

Brimz
07-31-2004, 11:01 AM
I will take trades too...

I'm looking for nice forest green brigandine armor..

and a katana...

and or some nice 5x+ padded metal breastplate...

I will trade straight up any ONE of those three items for a nice 15m or so Katana...

send me a message

Brimz

Brimz
08-03-2004, 10:06 AM
an ora-banded dark glowbark runestaff

Four imbedded bands of white ora ascend in spiral patterns along the length of the staff, concentrating themselves into a smooth sphere at the pinnacle. Each band is tainted with a vermeil hue in some places with the most obvious marring apparent in the sphere, which is fairly swirled with gold and crimson streaks. The wood below the bands is a dusky white glowbark, the skill with which it was wrought evident in its flawless surface and subtly twisted design. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

+42, 40/310. 4lbs
17m flat

some enruned Faendryl battle leathers

These Faendryl battle leathers are like those the Faendryl warlocks wore into war. Emblazoned in emeralds on the chest is the unholy symbol of Luukos. Over the left breast a heart is etched in black deathstones surrounded by red dreamstones that make the heart appear to bleed. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

+20, heavily crit padded, reinforced leathers (like sirens)
14m flat

an ancient dark eonake falchion with noticeable scratches along the blade

+25, sancted, 75/160, 4lbs

1m

a ragged saw-edged vultite shortsword

A small stud is imbedded into the base of the vultite shortsword. The vultite shortsword is covered in foul-smelling murky umber oil.

85/225 breakage, 2lbs, raffle won, posion weapon, comes with a bunch of top end posions

3m flat

a dragon-carved fel runestaff capped with a ruby orb

+20, futher enchantable, 20/270 breakage, 4lbs

got a few of these...

250k flat, each

a dark spidersilk satchel secured with invar rune-etched buckles

weighs 4lbs, holds 100lbs, shoulder worn, open/closes

You carefully inspect a dark spidersilk satchel secured with invar rune-etched buckles.

You estimate that a dark spidersilk satchel secured with invar rune-etched buckles can store a very large amount.

You determine that you could wear the satchel, slinging it across your shoulders and back.

extremely rare...

5m

a diamond-eyed green dragon armband

Every scale of the dragon's hide is represented with a tiny chip of dusky green glimaerstone. In the center of each semitranslucent jewel, there is an almost imperceptible flicker of light. Each narrow eye is a glittering diamond, and the long, sharp talons are pure silver.

zested, pinworn, and pretty neat...

1.5m flat

an enruned spidersilk backpack

The backpack appears translucent at first glance, but as you look closely at the intricate weaving you notice many of the strands hold a very distinct stain. These curious filaments, a metallic ruby red in color, have been combined to form the myriad of runes that swirl across the top, sides, and shoulder straps. Apparently, the runes were a part of the initial weaving of the backpack and not added later. The flap of the backpack is clasped with a glimmering opalescent scarab.

7lbs, holds 130lbs, open/closes, backworn...

1.5m

Prices are negotitable....
Please send a U2U or find me in game as Brimzstone or visit my shop, most of these items cept a few are actually on the tables...

Script here to my shop starts at TSC

move e
move e
move e
move n
move e
move e
move s
move se
move e
move e
move e
move e
move go bridge
move e
move e
move e
move n
move e
move e
move e
move e
move e
move go grey building
put read sign

xShadowMerchantx
08-03-2004, 02:36 PM
braided spidersilk satchels and braided elven leather satchels have pretty much the same stats as that 5m satchel.

Brimz
08-03-2004, 02:44 PM
just about...

but this one been deepened about 5 times heh

but yes it was an altered one of those satchels...

:)

xShadowMerchantx
08-03-2004, 05:00 PM
Those satchels weigh 4 and hold 80 off the rack. If yours is an altered version of one of those, it would hold 130 pounds instead of 100, unless they've change the way they deepen things.

I thought each deepening added 10.

Brimz
08-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Depends on the deepener....

one added 5lbs, one hadded 3lbs, and the other 3 I'm not sure... but I'm not certain how much it holds but I know it holds 100 since thats what I keep in it at all times... it might hold 110lb but anyway to answer your post... they do it by a percentage... like 10 percent. or 5 percent of what the item holds...

etc...

some merchants rare that are extremely cool will add the max to it... like I had a merchant that put 20lbs on my cloak at once... no questions asked...

others would threaten to add to weight before adding more pounds all depends on who you get...

DeV
08-03-2004, 06:23 PM
You have any more of these? [a dragon-carved fel runestaff capped with a ruby orb]

Brimz
08-03-2004, 07:18 PM
Yes I do, use the script in tsc and look in my shop and bring 250k...

there are several in there...

Brimz

The [a dragon-carved fel runestaff capped with a ruby orb] that is.... theres several of those...

[Edited on 8-3-2004 by Brimz]