PDA

View Full Version : Nindon's 2012 EG Prizes

nindon
11-27-2012, 04:42 PM
Below is a table listing the items in the auction. Details of each item are in the following post.

Updated Monday evening, December 3, 2012.
No.|Item|MB|CB|Bidder|O-T-S|Delivered

1|a sleek ora gauntlet-sword with a mist-shrouded necrotic serpent wrapped around it|
1M|
1M|
nichelas|
Sold|Delivered

2|a carved pearwood case|
500k|
|
|
|

3|a rose-etched scarlet ora falchion with a carved vine hilt|
350k|
350k|
Elgrim|
Sold|Delivered

4|a delicate silver-barred cage|
250k|
|
|
|

5|a dark suede jacket with iron-wrought closures|
250k|
500k|
Sorcasaurus|
Sold|Delivered

6|a faceted crimson glaes sheath flecked with black jade|
100k|
|
|
|

7|a carved bleached bone sheath wrapped with polished copper wire|
100k|
|
|
|

8|a layered sea blue chainsil cape covered with hundreds of tiny copper bells|
200k|
|
|
|

9|a red velvet cape fastened with an over-large bow|
200k|
|
|
|

10|a gold-inlaid leather breastplate|
200k|
|
|
|

11|a pair of fog grey marbled leather boots with a series of intricate buckles|
100k|
100k|
jmeade83|
Sold|Delivered

12|some glossy black leather boots with a matte kelyn-buckled gusset|
100k|
500k|
Elgrim|
Sold|Delivered

13|some pebbled eahnor leather boots with a trio of drakar buckles|
100k|
100k|
jmeade83|
Sold|Delivered

14|some slouched oyster leather boots with a rhimar-buckled vamp|
100k|
100k|
Tyronebiggums|
Sold|Delivered

15|an oblong crystal scrying bowl|
100k|
|
|
|

16|a distressed smoky laurel leather cloak clasped with a lor toggle|
75k|
150k|
Shanng|
Sold|Delivered

17|a pair of dirty bloodstained hand-wraps|
50k|
350k|
FlayedAngel|
Sold|Delivered

18|a pair of heavy umber hand-wraps|
50k|
50k|
jmeade83|
Sold|Delivered

19|a plush ribbed blue-grey chinchilla stole|
50k|
200k|
Shanng|
Sold|Delivered

20|a brushed gold promise ring set with a large solitary diamond|
40k|
40k|
SilentSylvan|
Sold|Delivered

21|a pale pink cotton handkerchief|
40k|
|
|
|

22|a twisted kakore staff capped with an onyx orb|
40k|
|
|
|

23|a slim tan-colored flacon|
40k|
|
|
|

24|a folded black canvas tent|
40k|
|
|
|

25|a folded yellow canvas tent|
40k|
|
|
|

26|a vine-motif small cast iron stove|
40k|
40k|
Elgrim|
Sold|Delivered

27|a triangular turquoise silk hip-scarf edged with bronze bells|
40k|
|
|
|

28|some white pearl prayerbeads|
40k|
|
|
|

29|a knee-length silk skirt of alternating peridot and indigo panels|
40k|
40k|
Ltlprprincess|
Sold|Delivered

30|a carved maple hunting horn|
40k|
|
|
|

31|a pair of ragged leather gloves|
40k|
|
|
|

32|a pair of thick steel-studded leather gloves|
40k|
|
|
|

33|a green-swirled silvery marbrinus cape with a satin-lined collar|
40k|
|
|
|

34|a slashed leather gem pouch|
40k|
40k|
jmeade83|
Sold|Delivered

35|a thick carved ruic wristlet|
25k|
|
|
|

36|a small leather-bound book|
20k|
|
|
|

37|a thin oak and leather folio|
20k|
|
|
|

38|a mithril-bound boiled leather codex|
20k|
20k|
Coleridge|
Sold|Delivered

39|a gold-cornered thick leather volume|
20k|
|
|
|

40|a slender black vultite falchion with a faenor basket hilt|
10k|
|
|
|

41|a swept-hilt vultite longsword adorned with a gilded cup guard|
10k|
|
|
|

42|a pair of dark grey silk gloves lined with silvery satin|
40k|
|
|
|

Please make bids publicly by posting in this thread. It will simplify my life if you include both the item number and item description in your bid.

I will update the auction in the above table in this post twice per day, using the once, twice, sold scheme. If you have the winning bid, then I will contact you by PM to arrange the exchange.

I will be in Icemule, and I can also deliver to FWI.

Remember to REGISTER your purchases!

Ltlprprincess
11-27-2012, 04:48 PM
MB on 19 and 29

nindon
11-27-2012, 04:48 PM
a sleek ora gauntlet-sword with a mist-shrouded necrotic serpent wrapped around it
5x katar with snake flares
I posted examples of snakes flares with this weapon here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?76513-Snake-Flaring-Katar
MB: 1 million

>look my gauntlet
You glance at your gauntlet-sword.
Wrapped around the gauntlet-sword is a mist-shrouded necrotic serpent staring at you with malice in its eyes.

>rub gauntlet-sword
As you touch your gauntlet-sword, the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent recoils defensively and rattles its tail.

>tilt gauntlet-sword
You tilt your gauntlet-sword from left to right, causing the light to play off of it. The mist-shrouded necrotic serpent wrapped around it looks highly annoyed and hisses, baring its fangs.

>tap gauntlet-sword
You gently tap your ora gauntlet-sword and the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent hisses as it hurriedly slithers down the length of it in a tight spiral. Just as quickly, it turns and slinks back to its original position.

>pull gauntlet-sword
You grab the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent wrapped around your gauntlet-sword and give it a solid yank! It hisses dangerously at you.

>prod gauntlet-sword
You prod at your ora gauntlet-sword with the tip of your finger, and the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent coiled around it lunges out at you, flickering its silvery black tongue as a warning signal.

>smooch gauntlet-sword
As you ignorantly attempt to kiss your ora gauntlet-sword, the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent lashes out at you aggressively! Whatever were you thinking?

>hug gauntlet-sword
As you ignorantly attempt to hug your ora gauntlet-sword, the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent lashes out at you aggressively! Whatever were you thinking?

>stare gauntlet-sword
You stare intently at the mist-shrouded necrotic serpent spiraled around your ora gauntlet-sword. With a transfixed stare, its icy black eyes seem to follow you cautiously as if ready to strike.

a carved pearwood case
Morphs into four different containers
MB: 500k

>inspect my case
You carefully inspect your pearwood case.

You estimate that a carved pearwood case can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the case, attaching it to your belt. The case appears to serve some purpose.

>weigh my case
You carefully examine the pearwood case and determine that the weight is about 3 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

>turn my case
You turn your pearwood case and it blurs in your hands. When your hands still, you are holding an embroidered chainsil reticule.

>inspect my ret
You carefully inspect your chainsil reticule.

You estimate that an embroidered chainsil reticule can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the reticule, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The reticule appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

>weigh my reticule
You carefully examine the chainsil reticule and determine that the weight is about 4 pounds.

>turn my ret
You turn your chainsil reticule and it blurs in your hands. When your hands still, you are holding an onyx-clasped coffee silk longcloak.

>inspect my longcloak
You carefully inspect your coffee silk longcloak.

You estimate that an onyx-clasped coffee silk longcloak can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the longcloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The longcloak appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

>weigh my longcloak
You carefully examine the coffee silk longcloak and determine that the weight is about 7 pounds.

>turn my longcloak
You turn your coffee silk longcloak and it blurs in your hands. When your hands still, you are holding a suede-strappe sturdy leather rucksack.

>inspect my rucksack
You carefully inspect your sturdy leather rucksack.

You estimate that a suede-strappe sturdy leather rucksack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the rucksack on your back. The rucksack appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

>weigh my rucksack
You carefully examine the sturdy leather rucksack and determine that the weight is about 7 pounds.

>turn my rucksack
You turn your sturdy leather rucksack and it blurs in your hands. When your hands still, you are holding a carved pearwood case.>

a rose-etched scarlet ora falchion with a carved vine hilt
4x
Holds a dagger in its hilt
The falchion was unlocked once when I found it. I have since had it fully unlocked.
I am including the scripted 4x dagger shown in the log below at no extra charge.
As shown below, some of the scripts are different, depending on whether or not a dagger is in the hilt.
MB: 350k

>put dag in my fal
Finding the narrow opening at the end of your scarlet ora falchion's hollow pommel with the tip of your dagger, you push the blade of your dagger inside until it is enveloped within the hilt. Only the dagger's pommel remains visible, merging seamlessly with the falchion's hilt.

>get dag from my fal
Grasping only the pommel of your scarlet ora falchion with the tips of your fingers, you draw a jade-pommeled silver vultite dagger out from within a narrow recess in the falchion's hilt. Once the dagger's hilt is exposed, you change your grip to grasp the hilt securely. The sound of metal sliding against metal hisses sharply as you unsheathe the blade and brandish it before you.

>tilt falchion
You relax as you lower your scarlet ora falchion to your side, allowing your guard to fall.

>pet falchion
You draw your finger along the narrow hollow at the end of your scarlet ora falchion's hilt.

>pet my fal
You change the grip you hold on your scarlet ora falchion so that your fingers grace the pommel, confirming that the silver vultite dagger is still secure within.

>push falchion
You hold your scarlet ora falchion out in front of you menacingly, instinctively bringing your left hand to the pommel of your falchion's hilt before realizing that the hollow hilt is empty.

>push falchion
You hold your scarlet ora falchion out in front of you menacingly and grasp the falchion's pommel with your left hand, ready to extract the silver vultite dagger hidden within.

>pull falchion
You pull your scarlet ora falchion closer to your body protectively, instinctively bringing your left hand to the pommel of your falchion's hilt before realizing that the hollow hilt is empty.

>pull falchion
You pull your scarlet ora falchion closer to your body protectively and grasp the falchion's pommel with your left hand, ready to extract the silver vultite dagger hidden within.

>bow falchion
You hold your scarlet ora falchion perpendicular to the floor in front of you with both hands and execute a dignified bow.

>point falchion
You raise your scarlet ora falchion to eye level and point it straight ahead.

>spin falchion
You raise your scarlet ora falchion above your head and launch into a spinning leap! You bring the falchion slashing down around your body and land in a wide-set defensive stance.

>rest falchion
You lean on your falchion, taking a momentary rest.

>wave falchion
You swing around your scarlet ora falchion, creating an arc around your body.

>look my dagger
Among the natural blue and silver hints of the vultite, a swathe of green enamel slithers down the blade in a groove etched from shoulder to tip. At the base of the blade, the guard is simple, but elegant, with limbs cut on the diagonal to give the cross a gentle tilt. The grip is wrapped in dark green suede, and the pommel of the weapon is a round of pale green jade carved with a graceful lily.

>rub dagger
You gingerly run your palm over the flat of your dagger's blade.

>pet dagger
You thumb the edge of your dagger, testing its sharpness, before casting an appraising glance at your surroundings.

>turn dagger
You deftly turn the dagger in your palm, reversing it in one smooth move to hold the weapon carefully by its tip.

>wave dagger
With a quick flick of your wrist, you lightly toss your dagger into the air and turn your hand to catch it, momentarily balancing the small blade against the back of your knuckles. To complete the trick, you snag the blade's tip with your thumb and deftly flip the dagger to catch it again by its hilt.

a delicate silver-barred cage
Permanent ranger box for amulets
Makes "a carved golden fel canary amulet with intricate feathers"
MB: 250k

>put amul in my cage

You put a tree bark amulet in your silver-barred cage.

>close my cage

You close a delicate silver-barred cage.

>rub my cage
You sweep your hand across the surface of the silver-barred cage and it produces a hollow rumbling noise followed by a short flash of light leaking from its interior. You feel a trickle of power flow from your fingertips in to the silver-barred cage.

>open my cage
You open a delicate silver-barred cage.

>look in my cage
In the silver-barred cage you see a carved golden fel amulet.

>get amul from cage
You remove a carved golden fel canary amulet with intricate feathers from in your silver-barred cage.

>tap my amul
You tap a carved golden fel canary amulet with intricate feathers, which is in your right hand.

a dark suede jacket with iron-wrought closures
+2 to Aura stat and +2 to Wisdom stat; giantman charges; persists
Weighs 7; holds a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
This would be a good project piece for a sorcerer to get max lightened and deepened.
MB: 250k

a faceted crimson glaes sheath flecked with black jade
Identifying sheath
See http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?71525-Identification-Sheath
MB: 100k

a carved bleached bone sheath wrapped with polished copper wire
Identifying sheath
See http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?71525-Identification-Sheath

a layered sea blue chainsil cape covered with hundreds of tiny copper bells
+1 to Mana Recovery and +1 to Stamina Recovery; girantman charges; persists
Weighs 8; holds very large amount with enough space for any number of items
MB: 200k

a red velvet cape fastened with an over-large bow
+3 to Max Mana and +1 to Mana Recovery; girantman charges; persists
Weighs 7; holds very large amount with enough space for any number of items

a gold-inlaid leather breastplate
4x
Weighs 16
Fully unlocked.

>analyze my breastplate
You analyze your leather breastplate and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmansip that is kept maintained.
The breastplate is fully unlocked.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the leather breastplate for you.

>wear my breastplate
You don your leather breastplate, deftly adjusting the fastenings for a sure fit.
Roundtime: 10 sec.

>rub breastplate
You rub your leather breastplate, admiring the superior craftsmanship.

>dust breastplate
You dust off your leather breastplate, removing the debris of battle.

>push breastplate
You bend, stretch, and twist, making sure your leather breastplate is properly fitted for battle.

>remove breastplate
You undo the fastenings of your leather breastplate and remove it.

a pair of fog grey marbled leather boots with a series of intricate buckles
UAC 4x with void flares

some glossy black leather boots with a matte kelyn-buckled gusset
UAC 4x with plasma flares

some pebbled eahnor leather boots with a trio of drakar buckles
UAC 4x with fire flares

some slouched oyster leather boots with a rhimar-buckled vamp
UAC 4x with cold flares

an oblong crystal scrying bowl
This is a scripted item that shows you various visions. In a few minutes of testing, I found 45 different things you can see. There are various levels of clarity of vision. You do not need to find actual water to use it. Just type WATER BOWL to add water to it. Below is one example.

>water bowl
You take out a small flask of fresh spring water and pour it into your crystal scrying bowl then stow your empty flask.

>gaze my bowl
You gaze deeply into the water in your crystal scrying bowl, opening your mind and unfocusing your eyes.

After a moment colors and shapes begin to coalesce into an elusive vision of a great eagle soaring in a cloudless sky.

As the vision fades you slowly become aware of your surroundings again.

>turn my bowl
You get out your flask and pour the water from your crystal scrying bowl into it and then put the flask away again.

a distressed smoky laurel leather cloak clasped with a lor toggle
Mage rechargeable Camouflage
Weighs 9; holds a very large amount with enough space for any number of items
MB: 75k

a pair of dirty bloodstained hand-wraps
UAC 4x lightly crit weighted
Using the CLEAN verb adds the following temporary line to your appearance: "He has a dirt-smeared face."
MB: 50k

>wear hand-wraps
You slowly wrap your hands with cloth and then tie off the ends to form a secure binding.

>rub hand-wraps
You sniffle loudly and rub your cloth-wrapped hands under your nose.

>push hand-wraps
You run your cloth-wrapped hands through your light brown hair, momentarily drawing your short tresses from your green eyes.

>clean hand-wraps
You briskly rub your cloth-wrapped hands across your face in an attempt to clean it but only end up smearing the dirt around.

>open hand-wraps
You toss your hands in the air in exasperation, the loose ends of your wrappings flapping in the breeze your motion creates.

>remove hand-wraps
You carefully loosen the bindings on each of your hand-wraps and they easily unravel into your waiting hands.

a pair of heavy umber hand-wraps
UAC 4x somewhat damage weighted
These have the same scripts as the preceding pair, including the CLEAN verb.

a plush ribbed blue-grey chinchilla stole
Weighs 8; holds a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.

>analyze my stole
You analyze your chinchilla stole and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

This item may be freely altered as long as it remains some type of loose, plush fur garment to be worn around the shoulders and neck.

You sense you could CLEAN, PLUCK, PULL, PUSH, RUB, SHAKE, and SLAP the stole.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the chinchilla stole for you or have its pockets deepened.

>clean stole
You run your hand over your chinchilla stole, removing any loose bits of dust and dirt from its soft fur.

>pluck stole
You pluck at something in the thick fur of your stole.

>pull stole
You pull your chinchilla stole tighter around you, bundling the soft warm fur closely about your neck and shoulders.

>push stole
You smooth down the soft fur of your stole, arranging its folds to fall elegantly around your shoulders.

>rub stole
You run your fingers over the thick, warm fur of your stole.

>shake stole
You shake the folds of your chinchilla stole, sending loose dust and bits of dried leaves flying from its thick fur.

>slap stole
You pat the thick fur of your stole, and a few specks of dust fall from its surface.

a brushed gold promise ring set with a large solitary diamond
MB: 40k

>tap ring
You tap your gold promise ring, and then you extend your hand so that the ring can be more readily admired.

>touch ring
You touch your gold promise ring lightly, reassuring yourself that you are still wearing it.

>kiss ring
You softly kiss a brushed gold promise ring set with a large solitary diamond.

a pale pink cotton handkerchief

>rub handkerchief
You roughly wipe your face with your cotton handkerchief.

>exhale handkerchief
You blow your nose into your cotton handkerchief with a loud honking noise.

>clench handkerchief
You ball up your cotton handkerchief in your fist.

>poke handkerchief
You briskly dab at your eyes and nose with your cotton handkerchief.

>press handkerchief
You wipe the sweat from your brow with your cotton handkerchief.

>turn handkerchief
You tightly twist your cotton handkerchief in your hands.

>smooch handkerchief
You briskly wipe your mouth with your cotton handkerchief.

>wave handkerchief
You wildly wave your cotton handkerchief back and forth like a flag.

a twisted kakore staff capped with an onyx orb
Allows you stand when encumbered
It is not a runestaff and not a weapon
Weighs less than 2

>push staff
Using your kakore staff as leverage, you slowly get to your feet.

>rub staff
You slide your hand down the length of your staff, cleaning the surface of any visible dirt.

>tap staff
You tap your staff on the ground, taking care to avoid smashing your toes.

>push staff
As you swing your kakore staff in an arc beside your body, you hear a faint whistling sound. A moment later, you bring your staff to rest smartly under your arm.

a slim tan-colored flacon
As you rub the flacon, you get a feeling it will change most of your face once it is sipped, but beyond that, you cannot sense anything further.

a folded black canvas tent
This is a basic tent that is not critter safe. For basic mechanics, see Nilandia's list under the heading Amidst the Tents at http://www.nilandia.com/merchants/ebongate12.htm#amidstthetents

a folded yellow canvas tent
This is a basic tent that is not critter safe. For basic mechanics, see Nilandia's list under the heading Amidst the Tents at http://www.nilandia.com/merchants/ebongate12.htm#amidstthetents

a vine-motif small cast iron stove
This is apparently used in making tea. I believe you need additional equipment.

a triangular turquoise silk hip-scarf edged with bronze bells

>push hip
You smooth the folds of your turquoise silk hip-scarf, causing the bells on it to tinkle softly.

>pull hip
You tug on your turquoise silk hip-scarf, causing the bells on it to jangle loudly!

>turn hip
You take ahold of your turquoise silk hip-scarf and turn gracefully, causing the bells on it to chime in time to your movement.

>spin hip
You take ahold of your turquoise silk hip-scarf and twirl about with a flourish, causing the bells on your turquoise silk hip-scarf to ring musically.

some white pearl prayerbeads
Wear around the waist; scripts work only while you are holding the prayerbeads.
I am not sure how (or whether) the scripts work if you are not converted to a particular deity.

>grip prayerbeads
You grasp your pearl prayerbeads firmly, whispering a prayer to <your deity>.

>pet prayerbeads
You touch your pearl prayerbeads lightly, pondering the messages of <your deity>.

>wave prayerbeads
You wave your pearl prayerbeads around, chanting the invocations of <your deity>.

>raise prayerbeads
You raise your pearl prayerbeads high, shouting the name of <your deity> to the heavens.

>toss prayerbeads
You pass your pearl prayerbeads between your hands, thumbing each individual bead.

a knee-length silk skirt of alternating peridot and indigo panels
Weighs less than 2

>rub skirt
You run your hands over the front of your silk skirt, trying to discreetly re-arrange the drape.

>tap skirt
You tap the loose fabric of your silk skirt, causing it to ripple lightly.

>pull skirt
You adjust your silk skirt at the waist, forcing the skirt to billow out.

>turn skirt
You turn around quickly, causing the hem of your silk skirt to float in the air for a moment.

>hug skirt
You wrap your hands around the waist of your silk skirt and casually rock from side to side, causing the fabric of your skirt to swish back and forth.

>wave skirt
You wave swathes of the fabric of your silk skirt back and forth gracefully.

>raise skirt
You raise the bottom of your silk skirt from the ground slightly, as if preparing to sit down with a flounce.

a carved maple hunting horn
Weighs less than 2

>rub horn
You carefully inspect your maple hunting horn and then polish it to remove bits of debris and make sure it is free of smudges.

>kiss horn
You slowly lift your maple hunting horn and blow into it sounding one long mournful wail that rises and falls in intensity.

>raise horn
Taking a full, deep breath, you raise your maple hunting horn to your lips and produce a prolonged high-pitched note of triumph!

>wear horn
Slinging the strap over your shoulder you settle the maple hunting horn at your hip.

>remove horn
You sling a carved maple hunting horn off from over your shoulder.

a pair of ragged leather gloves
+1 to Brawling Bonus; lot of charges; persists

a pair of thick steel-studded leather gloves
+1 to Blunt Weapons Bonus; lot of charges; persists

a green-swirled silvery marbrinus cape with a satin-lined collar
Weighs 7; holds a very large amount with enough space for any number of items

>rub cape
You reverently smooth out the folds of your marbrinus cape.

>push cape
You artistically hold out the folds of your marbrinus cape with concinnity.

>pull cape
You gather the folds of your marbrinus cape tightly around you.

>turn cape
You grasp the hem of your marbrinus cape, sweeping it open ostentatiously.

>bow cape
You flippantly toss back the lapels of your marbrinus cape and bow with distinction.

a slashed leather gem pouch
Weighs 3
Holds only gems.
Has different scripts if there are two or more gems inside.

>inspect my pouch
You carefully inspect your leather gem pouch.

You estimate that a slashed leather gem pouch can store a medium-sized amount of gems.

You determine that you could wear the pouch, attaching it to your belt. The pouch appears to serve some purpose.

>>look pouch
The interior of this leather gem pouch is divided into tiny velvet-lined compartments, each approximately the size of a small gem. The pouch is currently open.

>wear pouch
You reach down and carefully tie your leather gem pouch to your belt.

>touch pouch
You place one hand on your leather gem pouch, making sure it is still attached to your belt.

>tap pouch
You tap a slashed leather gem pouch.

>tap pouch
You tap a slashed leather gem pouch. You hear the tinkling sound of several gems bouncing around inside.

>close pouch
You pull the drawstrings of your leather gem pouch until they are tight, then carefully tie them together.

>open pouch
You carefully untie the drawstrings of your leather gem pouch.

>remove pouch
You reach down and carefully untie your leather gem pouch from your belt.

>remove pouch
You reach down and carefully untie your leather gem pouch from your belt. You hear the tinkling sound of several gems bouncing around inside.

a thick carved ruic wristlet
magic crystal holder
MB: 25k

a small leather-bound book
Alchemy tome
For help copying recipes from your current alchemy tome to a new one, see http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Recipe_book
MB: 20k

a thin oak and leather folio
Alchemy tome

a mithril-bound boiled leather codex
Alchemy tome

a gold-cornered thick leather volume
Alchemy tome

a slender black vultite falchion with a faenor basket hilt
4x
I think this item has a special script for someone with the proper training, perhaps two weapon combat. Because I am unsure of the particulars, I am putting a very low MB. The worst that can happen is that you end up with a plain 4x weapon.
MB: 10k

>turn my falchion
You fumble about attempting to turn your black vultite falchion.

>mark falchion status
Your vultite falchion has been permanently marked as unsellable.

a swept-hilt vultite longsword adorned with a gilded cup guard
4x
I think this item has a special script for someone with the proper training, perhaps two weapon combat. Because I am unsure of the particulars, I am putting a very low MB. The worst that can happen is that you end up with a plain 4x weapon.
MB: 10k

>raise my longsword
You fumble about attempting to raise your vultite longsword.

>mark longsword status
Your vultite longsword has been permanently marked as unsellable.

a pair of dark grey silk gloves lined with silvery satin
+1 to Thrown Weapons Bonus; lot of charges; persists

Epitaph
11-27-2012, 05:06 PM
mb 5

Elgrim
11-27-2012, 05:37 PM
MB 3, 12, 26

sprklstr
11-27-2012, 06:00 PM
19. 150k

nichelas
11-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Mb on 1

jmeade83
11-27-2012, 06:41 PM
MB on 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 34

Mumblz
11-27-2012, 07:31 PM
100k on 17 please and thank you

Kastrel
11-27-2012, 07:46 PM
Where is #5 worn?

Middian
11-27-2012, 07:57 PM
MB 16 and 17

Robotnik
11-27-2012, 07:58 PM
200K on #12

Gompers
11-27-2012, 08:19 PM
GREEN FORMATTING REP

Orp
11-27-2012, 08:19 PM
#5 350k

FlayedAngel
11-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Where is #5 worn?

I'm guessing cloak spot, given the description and the VLA.

FlayedAngel
11-27-2012, 08:52 PM
I'll bid on:

5) a dark suede jacket with iron-wrought closures -- 400k.
17) a pair of dirty bloodstained hand-wraps-- 150k.

Thanks!

nindon
11-27-2012, 08:52 PM
Where is #5 worn?

The jacket is shoulder worn. It uses the cloak spot.

nindon
11-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Updated. I will update again tomorrow morning.

Elgrim
11-28-2012, 06:12 AM
12: 500k

nindon
11-28-2012, 08:41 AM
Updated. I will update again this evening.

jmeade83
11-28-2012, 08:53 AM
200k 17

Sorcasaurus
11-28-2012, 09:58 AM
300k on 5 please

mb 22

nindon
11-28-2012, 10:08 AM
300k on 5 please

Someone has already bid 400k on the jacket. It is going twice at that price.

Shanng
11-28-2012, 11:11 AM
250k 19

Sorcasaurus
11-28-2012, 01:01 PM
500k on 5 please

Sorry, not sure how I missed the previous bid on this earlier.

Shanng
11-28-2012, 03:52 PM
19. 200k

Shanng
11-28-2012, 03:58 PM
16. 150k

nindon
11-28-2012, 06:26 PM
250k 19

19. 200k

When I update later this evening, I will put you down for 200k on item 19. If you put the wrong item number on one of the two bids, just let me know.

nindon
11-28-2012, 10:03 PM

FlayedAngel
11-29-2012, 12:59 AM
17) a pair of dirty bloodstained hand-wraps -- 250k, please.

Thanks!

Si|entSy|van
11-29-2012, 01:20 AM
MB on 20 please

nindon
11-29-2012, 09:37 AM

MB on 20 please

Did you know that your account name messes up tables? Out of stubbornness, I tried for about 20 minutes to find a way to put your name in the table correctly. Eventually, my stubbornness gave way to laziness, and I changed "|" to "l." If any of you should happen to know of a way around this problem, I would be curious to know. I tried the "noparse" and "var" tags, but neither worked.

Coleridge
11-29-2012, 03:40 PM
38 a mithril-bound boiled leather codex MB thank you

jmeade83
11-29-2012, 06:44 PM
300k 17

FlayedAngel
11-29-2012, 08:47 PM
17) a pair of dirty bloodstained hand-wraps -- 350k, please.

Thanks!

nindon
11-29-2012, 09:17 PM

nindon
11-30-2012, 10:19 AM

nindon
11-30-2012, 09:12 PM
Updated.

If you won an item and have not yet picked it up, please check your forum inbox for a private message so we can arrange delivery.

Tyronebiggums
12-01-2012, 11:58 PM
mb on 14 please

nindon
12-02-2012, 08:41 AM

nindon
12-02-2012, 09:32 PM

nindon
12-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Updated.