PDA

View Full Version : a black steel claidhmore extending from a winged crossguard-Sheath hilted claid

ashronsjunky
11-24-2012, 09:52 PM
up for auction is a black steel claidhmore extending from a winged crossguard.
This claid has standard claid stats.. no AS bonus & crit weighted
It also has a hidden sheath within its hilt to store a small blade such as a dagger for skinning.
May also have a few actions also. I dropped my Two Handed Training for sword and board. I havent played around with it to find out what else it does.

MB:100k
BO:500k

get stil
You remove a long vultite stiletto from in your black leather cloak.
>put stil in claid
Finding the narrow opening at the end of your black steel claidhmore's hollow pommel with the tip of your stiletto, you push the blade of your stiletto inside until it is enveloped within the hilt. Only the stiletto's pommel remains visible, merging seamlessly with the claidhmore's hilt.
>get stil from claid
Grasping only the pommel of your black steel claidhmore with the tips of your fingers, you draw a long vultite stiletto out from within a narrow recess in the claidhmore's hilt. Once the stiletto's hilt is exposed, you change your grip to grasp the hilt securely. The sound of metal sliding against metal hisses sharply as you unsheathe the blade and brandish it before you.
>put stil in cloak
You put a long vultite stiletto in your black leather cloak.

ashronsjunky
11-25-2012, 10:01 PM
New MB