PDA

View Full Version : Super hunting script?

Varsus
08-19-2003, 02:07 AM
Ok I know someone has it, I need a script to get my warpath to like lvl 120 as fast as possible

heh

ya, i know the people with em would be dumb to share, but its me...

-Varsus

Ps, send them all to: BrianHoag@TheGlobal.net

psss.. that means you

imported_Kranar
08-19-2003, 02:32 AM
Okay, find a rat hunter... honestly there are so many that I won't bother posting my own here.

Use your rat hunter to get to level 11, yes, level 11. You can pull it off in about 6-7 days.

Then use my urgh script that I posted in here, that will get you from level 11 to level 13 in about 2 days. At that point, you should master CoL which takes another 3 days. Once you've done that, use my silverback orc hunter to get to level 18 which takes about 3 days.

In 15 days I'll post another script of mine to get to level 22, then at level 22 you use my cat/rat hunter to get to level 25. At that point if I'm long done with the scripts I'm currently using, I'll post there here for you.

Basically I have scripts that can get you to level 35, and I hope that I can continue scripting way beyond that.

Good luck with your character.

Parkbandit
08-19-2003, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Kranar
Okay, find a rat hunter... honestly there are so many that I won't bother posting my own here.

Use your rat hunter to get to level 11, yes, level 11. You can pull it off in about 6-7 days.

If rats are level 1, maybe 2.. how do you get a character to level 11 by hunting them? Isn't it only possible to learn from critters 5 trainings under you? I put that at 7 at the most.

Unless rats are somehow special.

Bobmuhthol
08-19-2003, 09:17 AM
Minimum experience: 10
Maximum experience: 150
Per kill.

You don't get anything from 11 below you, and you don't get anything more from 6 above you.

Parkbandit
08-19-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Minimum experience: 10
Maximum experience: 150
Per kill.

You don't get anything from 11 below you, and you don't get anything more from 6 above you.

Thanks Bob... and people call you useless!

You showed them! :spin:

Varsus
08-19-2003, 01:34 PM
Thanks alot Kranar, I saw your Urgh Cat and Silverback scripts posted here today, thats awesome.

-Varsus

imported_Kranar
08-19-2003, 03:09 PM
Best thing is that skinning rats, you make 200k going from level 0 to level 11. That's enough to afford a 4x shield and 4x sword if you can't e-blade, and if you can e-blade you can also try and throw some 4x armor in there.

Varsus
08-19-2003, 09:20 PM
Still Looking for a rat hunter alternative, I tried modifying a script for daggerbeaks, but im just not all there when it comes to the moving from room to room and stuff. but if anyone has one for that area, that would be awesome

-Varsus

Phenetiix
10-09-2003, 10:55 PM
is there any way to modify any of these scripts for archers? I would really like to title before GS4 comes out!

email me please Phenetix@9leaves.com

AnticorRifling
10-10-2003, 08:23 AM
Just edit the attack set to your tastes. Worked for all my guys should work for you

Phenetiix
10-10-2003, 09:52 AM
SO change
attack:
put att orc
match dead dies
match dead dead
match dead motionless
match dead A little bit
match attack only type ahead
match attack Please wait
match lost You are