PDA

View Full Version : CREATURES DISCOVER NEW ARMAMENTS!

CrystalTears
07-23-2004, 09:21 AM
HSN WEEK 7: CREATURES DISCOVER NEW ARMAMENTS! · on 7/22/2004 10:52:32 PM 755

Reports have been trickling in from hunters across the lands that creatures appear to be arming themselves with a greater variety of weapons than ever before. While some of these weapons are crude and poorly crafted, others have been discovered to be of good or even exceptional quality. It is currently unknown from which source or sources the creatures are receiving these weapons, but adventurers are urged to be on the lookout for the occasionally well-armed creature.

Coase

This message was originally posted in GemStone Promotions, Hot Summer Nights 2004. To discuss the above follow the link below.

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=102&category=33&topic=5&message =885

Latrinsorm
07-23-2004, 07:01 PM
Boy I sure am glad they asked for suggestions on the boards for improvements to the Landing. Seeing as how they implemented all of none of them and gave us some shitty bows. :grr:

edit: I know this isn't the bow topic, but it was the highest one on the list, so I just posted here.

[Edited on 7-23-2004 by Latrinsorm]

SnatchWrangler
07-23-2004, 07:57 PM
Has anyone found any of these 'unique' weapons yet? Haven't done any hunting since the announcement, was curious to the rarity of them.

Bobmuhthol
07-23-2004, 08:05 PM
I was in warfarers for about 10 minutes and there was nothing different.

Celexei
07-23-2004, 08:10 PM
from what i've seen of these new weapons....i saw that there just really ugly coloured mithril weapons. Just the addition of ugly random colours that no one would ever want in the first place.

Anebriated
07-23-2004, 08:52 PM
Maybe its just me but basically any weapon I had under 4x I couldnt have cared less what it looked like. I knew that it was only a temporary weapon so why bother having it look good?

Im sure there are many younger players who would be more than happy to have them.

Celexei
07-23-2004, 09:34 PM
i did find this off of a woodsman

a rowan-hafted drake awl-pike

not TOO bad really

Atlanteax
07-23-2004, 09:39 PM
Khaladon said something about the Janitor claiming a +4 drake weapon (ohe I think it was) that enhances mana recovery...

In my opinion, probably worthless... is +4, and is a drake (not blessable, and occasional fire flares)

Artha
07-23-2004, 09:48 PM
Hold it in your left hand while you're resting though, and you're ready to go out to hunt again that much faster.