PDA

View Full Version : Cheslica Performs "Waves of Victory" 7/22/2004

Ilvane
07-22-2004, 07:02 PM
Cheslica Performs "Waves of Victory" 7/22/2004
GS4-STANDARD: This information is of interest to GemStone IV Standard players.
Time: 9 pm elven

General Info: Cheslica will perform a dance highlighting Faendryl history and culture.

~~~

Thought it might be nice to alert everyone one that Cheslica will be performing tonight. I'm sure she'd love the support of the loving souls at the Players Corner, and thier PC's.

-A

Bobmuhthol
07-22-2004, 07:09 PM
She'll probably suck at it.

Betheny
07-22-2004, 07:13 PM
I don't have a soul.

Volstock
07-22-2004, 11:18 PM
such warm welcomes........err on a side note I wont be joining since I'm Human

Nakiro
07-22-2004, 11:27 PM
Lame :thumbsdown:

gcstader
07-23-2004, 01:42 AM
damn yall are negative

Cheslica
07-23-2004, 01:44 AM
Ouch. Cold guys.

Well at least I had fun. :rah:

[Edited on 7-23-2004 by Cheslica]

kheldarin
07-23-2004, 05:26 AM
Rebeya dragged me there.

I enjoyed it though.

HarmNone
07-23-2004, 06:31 AM
Heh. Don't mind our small collection of crap slingers, Cheslica. I'm glad you enjoyed entertaining, and I'm sure your audience was very appreciative of the time and effort you extended. :)

HarmNone

Nieninque
07-23-2004, 06:47 AM
Can you show us the log?
I was gonna watch but it was too late and I needed to sleep :(

Caiylania
07-23-2004, 07:44 AM
I too would enjoy the log.

Parkbandit
07-23-2004, 08:23 AM
Cheslica = hot

Texas Hold 'em = More entertaining

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 10:23 AM
It takes guts to do something like that in front of a lot of people, especially since you know there will be criticism and shit-slinging for your creative endeavor.

I'm sure it was very nice.

-K

DeV
07-23-2004, 10:40 AM
Post the log, unfortunately I missed the event. I'm sure you did well and as long as you had fun, it's all that matters.

Iriscience
07-23-2004, 11:01 AM
[Performance Pavilion]
Narrow pillars of gold, twisted into a double strand, hold up a roof made of translucent spidersilk stretched upon a golden mithril frame. Black onyx spheres are suspended within the twisted pillars and the floor is covered with gold and black tiles in a very complex design. The large room is encircled with a row of benches.
Also here: Kaetel who is sitting, Mertimus who is kneeling, Shonison who is sitting, Nebochadnezzar who is sitting, Laressa who is sitting, Demiloa, Mange, Vaarin, Blitzt who is sitting, Yukito who is sitting, Lord Darrmoq who is kneeling, Ulial who is sitting, Lady Winnoa who is sitting, Godyva who is sitting, Shakrean who is sitting, Cryheart who is sitting, Lord Kilstaran, Wyrda who is sitting, Wiket, Sachikoasora who is kneeling, Snivels who is sitting, Satira, Linsha, Great Lord Klaive, Rasa who is sitting, Fayile who is sitting, Rukain who is sitting, Ainier who is sitting, Lady Silvaristiar, Jayvn who is sitting, Zaynne who is sitting, Jihna who is sitting, Hakwea who is sitting, Cheslica, Kairyu who is sitting
Obvious paths: out

Cheslica recites:

"Firstly, I would like to thank you all for attending tonight. For those of you who do not know me, my name is Cheslica Ta'Mori Faendryl."

Cheslica recites:

"And tonight, I shall perform to you an adaptation of a traditional Gypsy dance reflecting the Faendryl Ashrim War."

>Cheslica recites:

"Please enjoy."

Cheslica says, "It begins."

Cheslica kneels down.

>(Cheslica begins on her knees, sitting gently on her bare ankles. Her head is tilted downward, causing her cloud-hued locks to cascade over her naked shoulders. The palms of her slender hands are pressed together tightly - between them rests a small gleaming dagger. Slowly she begins to raise her hands towards the sky, her head tilting upward as her stormy gaze is drawn to the movement of the dagger.)

Cheslica tosses her golden dagger in the air, sending it into a spiraling blur. At the perfect moment, she snatches it competently by the handle.

Cheslica smiles confidently as her hands quickly sunder the air in a graceful slashing motion, supple wrists twisting and spinning, guiding the sharply-bladed dagger through the air with ease. Once again she tosses her sleek dagger up into the air; the blade tumbles unfettered toward the ground, where she adroitly captures it between two slender digits a hair's breadth from the ground.

(Cheslica hurls her dagger into the ground in front of her -- pommel vibrating quickly with the absorbed energy. Deftly she cartwheels backward in a graceful, sinuous tumble, landing catlike upon her feet, the veils of her skirt fluttering and whipping wildly.)

>Cheslica stands up.

(Cheslica kicks her dagger up from the groud, the bells on her anklet jingling, tossing it high into the air. With a fluid twirl, she catches the dagger behind her back, blunt side pressed firmly against a dusky thigh. Her hips roll and sway to the feral beat - the veils of ruby silk weave hypnotically cross her slender thighs. Slowly she begins caressing her figure, ascending with the fingertips of her right hand while the weapon braces its way upward against her curvaceous figure.)

(Cheslica slowly arches her back, her snowy-white tresses cascading off her shoulders towards the ground - her slender hands lifted above her taunt abdomen.)
>Cheslica spins her golden dagger around her right forearm, then passes it to her left without grasping it or stopping the spin, then passes it back to her right arm. Each spin causing a crisp "whoosh," Cheslica brings it back to bear in her right hand.

Cheslica smiles softly as she elegantly spreads her arms to either side, her pale gray eyes piercing the sky. Gently her shoulders roll, causing a wave through her upper body and bare abdomen. She fluidly pushes her supple wrists together, crossing them, then uncrossing them... the dagger continuing to wave in her right hand.

(Cheslica twirls the dagger between her fingers as they encircle her angular face. She sunders the air towards her stretched neck - halting the dagger only when the razor-sharp blade braces the soft flesh. Her entire body falls still, only her eyes shift downwards in a blank gaze.)

(Cheslica brings the dagger down with a flourish, her nimble fingers twirling the leather hilt deftly. The bells of her ankle of her anklet jingle fiercely as she furiously twirls, her body out-stretched to form a taunt graceful line. Suddenly she stops, a prideful smile dances across her lips as she triumphantly thrusts the sleek dagger upwards with one graceful hand. Slowly she takes a stiff step backward, lowering her slender arm until the gleaming point faces directly forward. )

Cheslica deftly twirls her golden dagger around her finger and stuffs it in her black leather thigh-sheath. Fancy!

>Cheslica curtsies.

Cheslica kneels down.

StrayRogue
07-23-2004, 11:07 AM
I don't see its relation to the Ashrim, personally.

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 11:16 AM
Wow. Just when you think Sean can't get any more idiotic. Way to out yourself again, Sean. Kairyu? Is that a cousin to Ganryu? I notice he was in the room first, with Cheslica.

Why don't you go back to "where the green is" and play with your new ipod. Moron.

-K

Artha
07-23-2004, 11:18 AM
I know Kairyu, he's not Sean.

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 11:20 AM
I'll take your word for it Artha, but someone in that room was. And it's pretty clear who posted the log as well.

Nice dance, though.

-K

Iriscience
07-23-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
I'll take your word for it Artha, but someone in that room was. And it's pretty clear who posted the log as well.

Nice dance, though.

-K

WTF?

Sean wasn't there.

And of course its clear who posted the log my username is displayed directly to the left of it. IRISCIENCE.

[Edited on 23-7-2004 by Iriscience]

DeV
07-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Why would it matter if Sean was in the room?

On topic: Very nice performance Cheslica.

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 11:35 AM
Actually, whatever character Sean was there as wouldn't show up in the log, dur to myself.

But hi anyway Sean, nice to see you back on the forums /sarcasm

-K

Iriscience
07-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Actually, whatever character Sean was there as wouldn't show up in the log, dur to myself.

But hi anyway Sean, nice to see you back on the forums /sarcasm

-K

You're a dumbass

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 11:42 AM
Beat any crack dealers with your gun lately?

-K

MrFeature
07-23-2004, 11:43 AM
Iriscience isnt sean, but you're a moron spungirl. Why are you so obsessed with sean?

Iriscience
07-23-2004, 11:43 AM
Like feature said, I'm not Sean you fuckin idiot.

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 11:45 AM
:lol2:

-K

Weedmage Princess
07-23-2004, 11:48 AM
Well it's a big deal here on the PC who Sean is, as he IS banned.

MrFeature
07-23-2004, 11:51 AM
You still havn't answered my question, why are you obsessed with Sean?

DeV
07-23-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
Well it's a big deal here on the PC who Sean is, as he IS banned. I thought she was referring to the log, not the PC. :P

Weedmage Princess
07-23-2004, 11:53 AM
::stare::

Well, in my defense (attempt to cover my ass is more like it? hee) I took it as here...cause he's worked his way up to like a 3 year ban or something.

:heart: DEV

Skirmisher
07-23-2004, 11:56 AM
Feature, are you Iris's gimp or something?

DeV

:heart: DEV Finally! I get some love from Weedie. :D

SpunGirl
Originally posted by MrFeature
You still havn't answered my question, why are you obsessed with Sean?

Because I hope and pray that one day he'll come beat MY crack dealer with his gun.

-K

Weedmage Princess
07-23-2004, 11:58 AM
Feature will you take Spun to the desert? Where things happen?

:scared:

Skirmisher
07-23-2004, 12:00 PM
:rah: :yeahthat: :rah:
Ok that one made me laugh...oi....good one.
:lol:

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 12:03 PM
Excuse me while I go hide.

-K

Weedmage Princess
07-23-2004, 12:07 PM
I won't let him hurt you Spun!!! He'll be a floater in Boston Harbor long before he takes you to the desert!

Skirmisher
07-23-2004, 12:10 PM
Lotsa landfills in the big dig, no?
:beer:

Weedmage Princess
07-23-2004, 12:11 PM
Yeah his skull will be one of the many bumps in the new 93 tunnels..heh.

Cheslica
07-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Wow. Just when you think Sean can't get any more idiotic. Way to out yourself again, Sean. Kairyu? Is that a cousin to Ganryu? I notice he was in the room first, with Cheslica.

Why don't you go back to "where the green is" and play with your new ipod. Moron.

-K

I thought Kairyu was a woman.... I really wouldn't know. I didn't pay much attention to anyone except for a few individuals who I know rather well.

All I know is I showed up 20 minutes before the performance because Roxia didn't tell me where it would be. I had to REPORT a few times and a GM finally hurried me in. I was in there about forth or third but a few people ran to get Cheslica wine and such. ::shrugs::

And in terms of the relation to Ashrim - It is a big far fetched but I simply tried to picture myself dancing (I love to dance). To me, the movements represented anything from the sea to the seduction of power and pride.

I thought I made it pretty clear at the very end though, Death of Ashrim. Victory of Faendryl. It really was left to your level of interpurtation. Some people see it as a story, others merely as a dance.

Cheslica
07-23-2004, 12:25 PM
FUTHERMORE:

Iriscience
Commoner

Registered 1-20-2004

I don't think Sean could manage 170 posts since 1/04 without being found out. I do believe he quit the PC because of all the slander. He is currently trying to buy some SUPER HIGH LEVEL CHARACTER (rawr) and lay low. I think you guys finally hurt his fragile feelings.

But, I believe if you run a search on Iriscience, you will quickly find that he is Naseer. And, incidently, not Sean.

Now.. Since this is my spot light rather than Seans (I shall not let him take my thunder) anyone see Klaive's pathetic attempt to slander me on SR?

If you are interested, just type in: Chestlicker
I am sure you will find it. It's under "lol. Cheslickers a fuckup" or something. ::shrugs::

yep yep. Cheers.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-23-2004, 12:27 PM
Aw, I say Chestlicker in a joking manner, not to slander you Cheslica. No offense intended there.

Skirmisher
07-23-2004, 12:35 PM
Yer not the footlicker Klaive is tho.

He's special.

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 12:36 PM
Wow, Cheslica. Just a scant month ago you smugly bragged about knowing who Sean was posting as on the PC. But now he's left, never to post again? Seriously, hun.

-K

HarmNone
07-23-2004, 12:41 PM
Somehow, I have a prickly feeling in the back of my neck that assures me he ain't gone.:cold:

HarmNone don't think so

SpunGirl
07-23-2004, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Cheslica
FUTHERMORE:

I don't think Sean could manage 170 posts since 1/04 without being found out. I do believe he quit the PC because of all the slander.

Slander? Funniest thing I've read all morning, sorry. But the day is young.

Originally posted by Cheslica

Oh, but he is posting here. I wont disclose his name though... When he's ready to face the PC, then he'll tell everyone himself.
(http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?tid=7606&page=1)

Maybe you could clarify for those of us with inquiring minds which statement you intend to stick by for now.

-K

DeV
07-23-2004, 12:53 PM
Ouch! :yeahthat:

Not that I care, but getting bitten on the ass always hurts.

Skirmisher
07-23-2004, 12:55 PM
The Slander part...did confuse me a bit.:yes:

Iriscience
07-23-2004, 01:15 PM
But, I believe if you run a search on Iriscience, you will quickly find that he is Naseer. And, incidently, not Sean.

Haha, fuck you Spungirl, you dumbass. And also fuck whoever you told to instant message me.

[Edited on 23-7-2004 by Iriscience]

Skirmisher
07-23-2004, 01:19 PM
Yes Irisass, you are not the asshole that is Seanydigital.

You are simply a petulant child.

Latrinsorm
07-23-2004, 07:14 PM
Hot dance. +20 points for being a warrioress (and 200 more for the dusky thighs part). Can't say as I saw a story though, sorry.

Cheslica
07-23-2004, 09:38 PM
Wow, Cheslica. Just a scant month ago you smugly bragged about knowing who Sean was posting as on the PC. But now he's left, never to post again? Seriously, hun.

-K

Well, hun. That's because he did post. But he was found out yet again, foiled indeed and thus - brining a short end to his new posting career. Finally he has pretty much vanished. I mean, how often do you see Dwai or Rasko in gemstone anymore anyways?

I say never - of course, I never really search for them but I do listen to deaths.

Cheslica
07-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Just to clear the air, I am neither close friends nor enemies of Sean. So, let's just keep that in mind.

I don't frolic through the meadow hand in hand with Sean. I am not his biggest fan. I honestly couldn't care less about him. Sure, shit happened at the thrilla, but honestly, some people should act a bit more adult about it.

We are not in middle school - there is no reason to tease. A woman makes mistakes. I've had mine, you've had yours.

Basically.

Anebriated
07-23-2004, 10:11 PM
I can confirm that Iriscience is not sean. I have been friends with iri for awhile and he is definately not the 'grey goose' type.

Feature will not take you to the desert because he lives nowhere near the desert. I am friends with him as well.

All of you who accused them really need to take a step back and remove the sticks from your asses. Its a fucking witch hunt and you are completely wrong in this instance.

I enjoy reading the posts here and have met a bunch of people that I enjoy talking to and hanging out with in game but a few of you really need to take a few breaths and get over yourselves. I mean no disrespect by this but I hate seeing a friend accused of something so stupid as being sean because of a log that had no hint of sean anywhere. Its a log where a gypsy faendryl(which is a funny concept in itself) imitates the Ashrim war in her own way. Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheslica, I applaud you for taking the time to come up with the dance and act it out for the public. That takes alot of courage.

Jolena
07-24-2004, 08:32 PM
Hate to say it, especially since I quit posting on these boards due to all the bad mouthing and shit slinging that just really grew old..but yeah, I have to agree with Elrodin on this one.

I came back to visit PC because Stunseed continues to post here along with some old friends of mine and there are quite a few of you that I enjoy reading posts from and interacting with. However..yeah the witch hunts, accusing folks, starting shit for no reason other then to just be crappy, and especially derailing threads from their original purpose gets really really old.

On topic: I loved your dance Cheslica, I think it took a lot of courage to do what you did. And personally, I saw some of the symbolism in the end for the death and victory part, even if I don't agree with it :)

Weedmage Princess
07-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Holy crap.

Okay, maybe Iriscience isn't Sean however no need to come down on Spun for questioning, especially considering Cheslica said herself not too long ago Sean still posts here AND she knows who he is.

I didn't realize it was against the law to ask a question.

Nieninque
07-24-2004, 09:17 PM
Holy crap.

Okay, maybe Iriscience isn't Sean however no need to come down on Spun for questioning, especially considering Cheslica said herself not too long ago Sean still posts here AND she knows who he is.

I didn't realize it was against the law to ask a question.

It wasnt questioning it was accusing.

I couldn't see what led up to it. Not that I know Sean in the slightest but I do know Iriscience and he is a cool bloke. Give him a break.

I have nothing against spun either, I just think in this case she was wrong wrong wrong.

Adhara
07-24-2004, 09:22 PM
I have no idea if Sean still posts or not and who he posts under but regardless, this was a very aggressive accusation, not a question Weedmage. I usually enjoy Spun's posts but I was really surprised by the violence of the attack in this case.

I know it's easy to side with a regular and respected poster against a less popular and arguably arrogant and impolite one but from an impartial point of view, this was really uncalled for.

Edaarin
07-24-2004, 10:01 PM
That was a bad stab in the dark. What exactly prompted that accusation anyway? I don't think Iriscience tried to hide who his characters are, and even I know he isn't Sean (he's Bob's current toughest competition for skinny unthreatening white guy here).

I'm well aware of everyone's dislike for SeanyDigital. However, it's best not to air out any accusations without concrete proof. Ask CrystalTears, I asked her months ago whether he was Knights Templar (she neither confirmed/denied it at the time), but I didn't say anything till he outed himself. I'd suggest doing the same, don't fire your ammo till you're sure you have the right target. But once you do, feel free to let fly, it's pretty funny to see his tiny JuCo brain try to come up with something witty to respond to.

To close a long, meandering post, I'd like to offer an apology to Cheslica. I do believe I made light of the Thrilla event in one or two of my own posts in the past couple months, I don't mean to make you dwell on it but damn it it's just so funny.

Weedmage Princess
07-24-2004, 10:07 PM
I'd venture and say she had other reasons (beyond just this thread) that made her think that. But okay, she was wrong...we can drop it now I guess?

I mean, everyone makes mistakes. Right, Cheslica??? :whistle:

Skirmisher
07-24-2004, 10:28 PM
I dunno, it seems relatively easy to NOT be accused of being dear old Seanydigital.

Just don't be an arrogant sob insulting people for no reason.

While yes its true that simply being one does not prove you are the used barfbag we love to hate, I have never seen an incarnation of him that was not one.

:shrug:

Edaarin
07-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Right, but the problem with that though is even if A = B, it's not necessarily true that B = A, and people get upset when you start flinging accusations around with nothing more than posting attitude to back yourself up. I mean heck you could accuse Bob of being Sean for some of his posts...

Jolena
07-24-2004, 10:31 PM
I for one only made one post about this and it wasn't meant to be something that went on and on. I have no issues with Spun and as I myself have had issues with Sean I can understand the intense dislike of him. I just thought that this particular incident was poorly handled with Iriscience and so I stated my opinion. Sorry if I upset anyone during that process.

SpunGirl
07-25-2004, 07:20 AM
I can accept that I was wrong with my accusation, and I apologize for offending anyone. I don't think a chorus of agreements, however, were prompted by who I am, but rather the poster in question's general (and similar) attitude on the boards.

Cheslica's smug post regarding Sean's continuing to circumvent his PC ban irritated the hell out of me. And Cheslica, if he has since the time you posted that come and been "outed" yet again, only to leave, it'd be the quietest leaving of Sean EVER. Furthermore, for someone you claim not to be friends with, it's funny how he tells you who he's posting as and all that nonsense. Were I circumventing a ban, I doubt I'd give myself away to my non-friends. I honestly don't see why anyone should believe anything you have to say regarding any of that.

I do truly promise not to accuse anyone of being Sean again, because I'd be pissed if someone did it to me.

-K

Weedmage Princess
07-25-2004, 10:10 AM
I still :heart: you Spun

SpunGirl
07-25-2004, 05:21 PM
I :heart: you too, Weedie!

-K