PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ainier and Querthose

Hips
07-22-2004, 01:26 AM
And to a lesser extent, Shalla as well.

I had a lot of fun discussing the "Faendryl point of view" on the Arkati and whether or not they exist with you guys tonight, while at Doz's. There was a lot of good points made on both sides, and all in all it was an interesting debate. Thanks! :D

~Celestira ;)

[Edited on 7-22-2004 by GS3 Michiko]

Shalla
07-22-2004, 02:03 AM
I was busy doing stuff and typing to people and whispering at the same time.. I wish I could've chimed in more than I did. You guys were awesome! Celestira's beliefs and I have to see it to believe it kinda attitude.. and Querthose almost obsession to his deity was absolutely hilarious and entertaining.

Part of the reason I didn't participate as much is because I agree on both of you guys.. Shalla is neutral, who rely on her own abilities.. and do not look at the arkati as gods.. but just someone more powerful than she can gain something from or eventually over-power. Querthose was like.. I was wondering when you'd chime in.. but the truth is, I was enjoying your exchange.

Like I said, you guys were awesome.. and hopefully in the future, I will be fortunate enough to encounter more of you guys.. and others roleplaying, with valid points and beliefs to converse and argue about.

<3 Michiko and Querthose.

Shalla
07-22-2004, 02:05 AM
Er Lazy ass Querthose doesn't want to make an account and want me to tell you that, You the player is sweet, and an excellent roleplayer.

:heart: from Querthose.

Nieninque
07-22-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by Lady Shalla
Er Lazy ass Querthose doesn't want to make an account and want me to tell you that, You the player is sweet, and an excellent roleplayer.

:heart: from Querthose.

He has already got an account:

KDLMAJERE

Chadj
07-22-2004, 03:53 AM
:heart: Shalla and Michiko

SpunGirl
07-22-2004, 05:16 AM
Querthose rules.

-K

Caiylania
07-22-2004, 07:20 AM
always good to hear the fun stuff!

Drew2
07-22-2004, 12:44 PM
Well isn't this just Golden Kobold material.

Hips
07-22-2004, 01:19 PM
Hey, at least I roleplay. :P