PDA

View Full Version : Sand devils

Seizer
10-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Recently brought my wizard over here and have been tasked with sand devils several times. It seems the best way to deal with them is stunning them before they get the sandstorm up. However, this hasn't always been the easiest thing to do. One of the major problems I have been having is that some seem to spawn with wizard's shield in place, by the time I wait for it to wear off, my character is already getting tagged by the storm. I've tried using spells like 409, and 415, but they ward those around 50% of the time. Anyone have any good tips on how to deal with sand devils if they already spun up their sandstorm?

Berubeo21
10-30-2012, 01:05 AM
When I hunted them, Id always take them on solo untill a little older. Even then if I didnt take them down before the storm was about to hit me, id move to a different room and wait for them to come to me. Youll find on teras you use the peer verb alot, dodge swarms, kill them before the can throw a maneuver at you and will die more than other places. I recall using ewave or call wind first, then rapid fire minor shock/acid. If the have the storm spun up, run to the room next to them. They move around alot and hunting them takes a little bit of tactics.

krati19
11-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Playing in an instrumental surf band, called The Sand Devils in San Deigo, Mtn Biking, Hiking and camping. Body surfing in warm water, soaking in beautiful hot springs in Mexico. Eating tasty healthy foods and trying to burn more calories than I take in. And lots more...