PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in hunting Plane 1?

Stanley Burrell
09-15-2012, 12:27 AM
Hey, I've got my Warrior halfway to 79 and I think I've finally hit the end-game grind. There's no way I'm going to be able to hunt plane 1 alone without 50/50 fries + makes it out alive. My Voln Warrior (Hamface) is amazing at destroying shit until a witch enters the room. Actually, I can scharge them successfully every time, but it doesn't matter, they will tear me up. So, basically, looking for 80'ish (or ridiculously selfless/bored) folks in the Mule area to tear shit the fuck up with on Plane 1. I'll be Symbol of Seeking in. But until I find a decent hunting party, I'm going to avoid hunting and I won't be heading to the ducts since this'll be better oriented to gaining Voln Favor.

Shoot me a PM or whatever, if you have AIM, you could leave that too I guess.

Drakefang
10-08-2012, 08:05 AM
I think you'll be quite alright hunting the rift, at least plane 1. Just don't go up to plane 2 and if you do, know how to get out as quickly as possible. The witches are on plane 2. I honestly don't recall any witches being on plane 1, even randomly. I do know everyone suggest jumping straight from plane 1 to plane 3 to hunt, though. I do think group hunting is a great idea, though, so good luck to you Stanley. By the way, who's your voln warrior?

Allereli
10-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Witches are also on plane 1 now.

You're at a great level to hunt the minotaur labyrinth in the landing, I highly recommend it

Drakefang
10-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Witches are also on plane 1 now.

You're at a great level to hunt the minotaur labyrinth in the landing, I highly recommend it

They are? Damn, when did that happen?

The minotaur area is awesome! The maze can be annoying but you learn it eventually. As a warrior, you should be better off than most because what seems to be the killer in there are the minotaur cmans.

Except he's in Voln and wants favor. That's why he wanted to hunt the rift. I am glad I avoid that place, generally.

Allereli
10-08-2012, 12:23 PM
They are? Damn, when did that happen?

I think during the opening of the scatter, but it was during my break

Archigeek
10-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Learn CMAN Sunder if you can squeeze it in. It works wonders on the witches/warlocks that carry shields. They still generate a very high DS, but it will knock it down 50 points... tackle them or charge them for another 50DS drop and hopefully that's enough. Plane 1 is kind of tough these days. The naisircs and seraceris are tedious and take a bit to kill, and the witches generate so much DS they can be very difficult.