PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION SORCERERS

Shari
07-17-2004, 02:55 AM
THOSE OF YOU WHO DO SPEED REPS WHILE HASTED WITH 2 OTHER SORCERERS IN THE PARK (ALSO DOING SPEED REPS) SHOULD BE DRAGGED BUTT-NAKED THROUGH A STREET FULL OF BROKEN GLASS, LEFT TO BLEED A FEW HOURS, AND THEN SHOT IN THE HEAD.

Chadj
07-17-2004, 03:00 AM
u r drunk.

Shari
07-17-2004, 03:05 AM
I'm still fucking really pissed off.

Oh Klaive? Dude, please...I'm really begging here, get you and your sweetypie to try...for god's sake TRY, to RP before prepping and casting a spell and using your BRAIN and retorting with something witty instead of casting at me.

KTHX

The Eternal Klaive
07-17-2004, 03:09 AM
I didn't cast at you. Are you from an alternate reality?

Atlanteax
07-17-2004, 03:15 AM
Report said Sorcerors when they do that.

Jack
07-17-2004, 03:38 AM
What are you talking about? Klaive is the master of RP, just ask him, he'll tell you.....

Shari
07-17-2004, 03:39 AM
You said some really unfunny line at me, and then quaked. Oh. You didn't cast DIRECTLY at me. However, it was still lame. Please try to come up with something creative next time is what the point of my second post was.

Chadj
07-17-2004, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by Jack
What are you talking about? Klaive is the master of RP, just ask him, he'll tell you.....

Yes. Like how he killed me while I was AFK, so I tag team killed him with a friend, and he WARN INTERACTs me. I r wanting 2 b more liek Klaivez.

[Edited on 7-17-2004 by Chadj]

Blazing247
07-17-2004, 03:44 AM
Who the fuck is Klaive? Seriously, other than on these boards, I've never heard of him. I can be contracted to kill him, though. I accept either paypal of coins.

Chadj
07-17-2004, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Blazing247
Who the fuck is Klaive? Seriously, other than on these boards, I've never heard of him. I can be contracted to kill him, though. I accept either paypal of coins.

He's like, mid 40's, and poorly rolled. anyone over 20 with a blue crystal can kill him.

Shari
07-17-2004, 04:26 AM
Actually, I've never really had a problem with him. I'm just sick and tired of ANYONE who would rather wiggle their fingers or reach for their sword before attempting to fire off some electrodes in that big mess of gray matter in their head and duke it out intelligently before flexing their big scary muscles.

[Edited on 7-17-2004 by Jesae]

Some Rogue
07-17-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Jesae
THOSE OF YOU WHO DO SPEED REPS WHILE HASTED WITH 2 OTHER SORCERERS IN THE PARK (ALSO DOING SPEED REPS) SHOULD BE DRAGGED BUTT-NAKED THROUGH A STREET FULL OF BROKEN GLASS, LEFT TO BLEED A FEW HOURS, AND THEN SHOT IN THE HEAD.

Squelch is your friend.

GSLeloo
07-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Quaking is annoying as hell. Seriously you should report him every time he does it until the GMs do something because that is so pathetic.

The Eternal Klaive
07-17-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
Quaking is annoying as hell. Seriously you should report him every time he does it until the GMs do something because that is so pathetic.

People have tried it. They were told to stop because it annoys the GMs and quaking isn't against policy unless it's done repeatedly over and over again, then it qualifies as harrassment.

The Eternal Klaive
07-17-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Chadj

He's like, mid 40's, and poorly rolled. anyone over 20 with a blue crystal can kill him.

Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

Trinitis
07-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by The Eternal Klaive

Wrong, Wrong and Wrong.

Heh, I'm betting my warrior could smear Him, without the blue crystal, most likely.

The Eternal Klaive
07-17-2004, 09:31 PM
I don't know who your warrior is, or what training he is, so I suppose it's possible. Who gives a shit?

AnticorRifling
07-17-2004, 09:37 PM
Sorcerer guild reps suck because:

1 They give massive scroll

2 They don't have a "You should wait 300+ seconds or folks won't be impressed but annoyed" message.

3 Haste works with them.

If a warrior and/or rogue has to wait X amount of seconds then a damn sorcerer should too.

Blazing247
07-17-2004, 09:40 PM
Guilds suck. Everything about them sucks. Horrible idea, horrible implementation, horriby boring.

Jack
07-17-2004, 09:44 PM
Klaive is more like early to mid 50s, I'd say 53. Regardless, he's not terribly difficult to kill if that's what you really want to do. Just be prepared for his warn whoring ass to warn interact you.

The Eternal Klaive
07-17-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Jack
Klaive is more like early to mid 50s, I'd say 53. Regardless, he's not terribly difficult to kill if that's what you really want to do. Just be prepared for his warn whoring ass to warn interact you.

With Death Mechanics the way they are, I don't even see the point of anyone trying to kill Klaive anymore. For 5000 silvers, Klaive'll kill himself for you. What's it matter anyway? It's not like anything bad happens when you die.

Klaive doesn't much care to kill others anymore either, unless it's just an opportunity that pops up and there's no reason for him not to. It's just too troublesome otherwise.

People who kill others in town these days GENUINELY get screwed.

One deed vs. potential hundreds of thousands of silvers... even millions if you're a repeat offender.

Do it out of town and it's like, "You're annoying. You stopped me from doing what I was doing for like 10 seconds. I'm reporting so if you do it again you'll get pulled and I can continue on my way."

With the change in death mechanics, PvP essentially became obsolete.

07-17-2004, 10:48 PM
:lol:
This should be done to sorcerers regardless of their intention.

07-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Yea, but your still gay

The Eternal Klaive
07-17-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by RangerD1
Yea, but your still gay

I don't know who you meant, but I'm not gay. :) I'm heterosexual. Not that anyone cares but you. Again, if you meant someone else, disregard this post.

07-17-2004, 10:51 PM
I fantasize about the butt.

07-17-2004, 10:58 PM

Originally posted by RangerD1
Yea, but your still gay

I don't know who you meant, but I'm not gay. :) I'm heterosexual. Not that anyone cares but you. Again, if you meant someone else, disregard this post.

Sure you are buddy.

The Eternal Klaive
07-18-2004, 12:41 AM
Oookay. If you want to fantasize about me being gay, have at it.

Bobmuhthol
07-18-2004, 01:08 AM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/images/upload/Bobmuhthol/210.gif

TIMES A BILLION.

The Eternal Klaive
07-18-2004, 03:00 AM
That was brilliant, Bob. Really.

Trinitis
07-18-2004, 03:13 AM
I don't know who your warrior is, or what training he is, so I suppose it's possible. Who gives a shit?

And you won't know who my warrior is, either. As for why I brought it up, you said the statement "anyone over 20 with a blue crystal can kill him." was wrong. My warrior is 21. He can muster enough AS to kill Adredrin (who is higher level the Klaive, by quite a bit.), unless Adredrin is completely prepaired and expecting it. Thus, my warrior could kill Klaive, and I'm sure my warrior fits under "anyone".

Course, you could argue that a lot of other people about level 20ish could not kill you..but then again, A level 5 could kill you, if you where unprepaired for it (unexpecting it), thus the whole argument is shot either way.

Anyone can kill anyone else, if they have the free time, will, and desire to do it.

Chadj
07-18-2004, 05:26 AM
Klaive, I nearly killed you with a single swing from advanced stance without spells. Yes. Anyone over 20 with a blue crystal could kill you.

Bobmuhthol
07-18-2004, 05:54 AM
<<That was brilliant, Bob. Really.>>

Refer to my signature. It's a nice Japanese song that you would love, Mr. Japan. I'm sure you and Warclaidhm could pool your money and go chill with some homies.

GSLeloo
07-18-2004, 11:54 AM
Why is it that Klaive always has to come here and defend himself when he should know by now that no one cares about what he says and no matter what he does say they won't believe it. I'd say it'd be easier to just not read PC.

The Eternal Klaive
07-18-2004, 12:13 PM
Klaive, I nearly killed you with a single swing from advanced stance without spells. Yes. Anyone over 20 with a blue crystal could kill you.

Bravo for being able to hit me with no spells and when I was in offensive stance. You must really be proud of being on par with a kobold.

WTF are you doing online anyway? Kids your age should be hanging out at the arcade. That's what I used to do back when I was 12.

If you actually feel the need to brag about being able to hit someone (especially a pure class) when they aren't even defending, I suggest you undertake more real life challenges.

Learn a new language, get a dog and build him a dog house, write some short stories, learn to draw and practice until you get good at it.

I'm sure you'll find that an actual accomplishment is even more fulfilling than hitting a spelless Sorcerer with your Bard from advanced stance.

Also, other people may actually congratulate you on your actual accomplishments, instead of telling you what a douche you are for bringing your friends in to help kill Klaive because you know you can't do it yourself.

You went through all this shit. Attacking Klaive, getting killed, getting healed and raised, pulling your friends in game, convincing them to do your dirty work for you, watching for Klaive like an idiot, nearly getting dealt with anyway and basically working way too hard just to end up doing what everyone knew could be done.

Adredrin was quite right and that's common knowledge, Chadj.

My level 8 gnome can break 300 AS at maximum and if Klaive wasn't spelled up, he'd get pwned by him. What's that prove? That's how GS is designed. Doesn't change the fact that Chadj is even more easily pwned by Klaive.

But like I said before... why bother with it? Death in GS is meaningless with the new mechanics. By bragging about accomplishing the same thing a level 8 gnome could accomplish, you only show your age.

The Eternal Klaive
07-18-2004, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
Why is it that Klaive always has to come here and defend himself when he should know by now that no one cares about what he says and no matter what he does say they won't believe it. I'd say it'd be easier to just not read PC.

Why is it that you insist upon posting about me all the time? You don't like me, right? When you don't like someone, and they aren't talking to/about you, you ignore them. Otherwise, they start talking to/about you and you end up getting upset and freaking out.

Please rest assured that your words are entirely unimportant to me, and that it's only the fact that you bother to post in topics I'm involved in which baffles me.

If you stop, it'd be like I disappeared completely. Isn't that what you want?

So stop being a dumbshit and ignore me already.

Or don't, and give yourself a stress related illness, whichever you prefer. I don't really care.

GSLeloo
07-18-2004, 12:42 PM
You think I actually care? I'm simply saying it's funny that you even bother to post when no one likes you. That is why you created your own boards, right? Cause everyone hated you. You can try and act all high and mighty and "mature" to us Klaive but no one buys it.

The Eternal Klaive
07-18-2004, 12:56 PM
No actually. I created the SR because I didn't like how the PC was run. You posted at the SR a bit, but you eventually left. That's the whole point. You're the type of person (and I didn't know you were at first) I didn't want at the SR. You like to whine. A lot. Don't even try to deny it. If it wasn't about Ben, it was something else.

You judge others and try to cling to your friends for support against people you don't like and in my opinion, it's just really lame.

Look at the SR sometime. We don't randomly harrass people, we don't whine half the day away. We have nice, pleasant conversations, or spirited debates. That's what I wanted. That's why I made the SR.

I don't give two shits who likes me and who doesn't. That's completely irrelevent to me. Being hated, up until recently, was actually a matter of pride for me. I loved it. I loved how everyone who said they didn't care about hating me actually went out of their way to try to inconvience me, proving themselves a liar.

No, Leloo. I did not try to leave that behind.

I started the SR for one reason and one reason only.

I'm allergic to bullshit. And certain posters here like to shovel it on every topic I view.

Chadj
07-18-2004, 01:00 PM
<<My level 8 gnome can break 300 AS at maximum and if Klaive wasn't spelled up, he'd get pwned by him. What's that prove? That's how GS is designed. Doesn't change the fact that Chadj is even more easily pwned by Klaive. >>

You are yet to prove that. On two occassions, Klaive has killed Chadj. In one, you tried to Kick Chadj, and failed. Then you tried to cast, and you didn't ward me cause I was spelled with dissipation and sonic plate. By the time I finally had a lance, you decided that you sucked too much at life, and needed to void me if you ever wanted to kill me. That is not pwnage. That is sucking.

Second time, I was AFK. So, no, you have never Pwned me.

As for you not having any spells, that is total bullshit. You were also most likely not in offensive. You were in the middle of an invasion. You are stupid, but would have had spells on. So try not to minimize how much you lose at life. It makes you look terribly stupid.

[Edited on 7-18-2004 by Chadj]

GSLeloo
07-18-2004, 03:26 PM
Actually Klaive we left because you were a liar. We left because the only way you could have friends was to let them do shit and not get any punishment for it. Basically you give people treats because that's the only way they'd ever like you. And I remember how you said after Camri and Kniquee left "We didn't want them there, you're welcome here Leloo". See I knew that was a lie also because everything you say is a lie. Keep clinging Klaive but eventually everyone is going to see you for the piece of shit you are and you'll be left on your own jacking off in a corner.

Hips
07-18-2004, 03:35 PM
Is there a reason you three needed to turn this thread into a personal battle?

07-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Your allergic to bullshit? Its amazing you didn't keel over after typing your last 3 posts.

Warriorbird
07-18-2004, 03:53 PM
He has a 234 IQ. Duhh.

Weedmage Princess
07-18-2004, 04:02 PM

...because you were banned from here! :duh:

Bobmuhthol
07-18-2004, 05:03 PM
KLAIVE JUST GOT SERVED

Artha
07-18-2004, 05:09 PM
Whoever taught you how to make GIFs needs to have their eyes removed with hot pokers.

[Edited on 7-18-2004 by Artha]

07-18-2004, 05:18 PM
hahahahahahaha

Edaarin
07-18-2004, 05:19 PM
I killed a mosquito the size of my pinky today.

Betheny
07-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Look at the SR sometime. We don't randomly harrass people, we don't whine half the day away. We have nice, pleasant conversations, or spirited debates. That's what I wanted. That's why I made the SR.

I'm allergic to bullshit.

You are the biggest, fattest hypocrite ever to walk the face of the planet Earth.

Artha
07-18-2004, 06:00 PM
You are the biggest, fattest hypocrite ever to walk the face of the planet Earth.

Or sit in their mother's basement and type out angry posts.

Betheny
07-18-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Artha

Or sit in their mother's basement and type out angry posts.

Same damn difference.

He is a pathetic excuse for a micro-dicked human/warthog hybrid, either way.

Warriorbird
07-18-2004, 07:02 PM
Stop that. He's probably getting off on it.

Edaarin
07-18-2004, 07:03 PM
Now that's going to replace the whale in my nightmares...

Betheny
07-18-2004, 07:04 PM
Sorry. Couldn't help myself.

The Eternal Klaive
07-18-2004, 08:55 PM
This is getting more than a bit ridiculous. I really don't mind the botched attempts at insulting me, but I really don't like when things drag on like this for no reason.

To clarify and condense everything I have to say:

Klaive didn't cast at anyone. He quaked. That's what he does. Some level 20 people could possibly kill him if he wasn't ready for it. He can take down people of pretty much any training if they aren't prepared, it's how GS works.

If you'll ask Sintik, he'll tell you (even though he hates my guts so you know it'll be the truth) that I was SUSPENDED from posting for like a week or something and requested that I be banned instead because I was "done with the PC." If you'll do some back searches here, you'll find the thread in which I mentioned that I intended to create my own forums.

I did not come here to fight with anyone. I really don't have the time to dedicate to it like I once did. Random attacks against me (especially such childish and baseless ones) are pointless and annoying at best. If you want this topic to end (as I'm sure all of you do), I suggest you just let it die.

There. I've said what I had to say about everything in this topic.

I won't bother posting in this topic again. If you have something to say to me, please send me an IM or a u2u.

Thank you.

Betheny
07-18-2004, 09:00 PM
There's the cliff, go fall off it.

Bobmuhthol
07-18-2004, 09:03 PM
<<and requested that I be banned instead because I was "done with the PC.">>

You were still banned.

Bobmuhthol
07-18-2004, 09:03 PM
<<and requested that I be banned instead because I was "done with the PC.">>

You were still banned.

Scott
07-18-2004, 09:09 PM
If you'll ask Sintik, he'll tell you (even though he hates my guts so you know it'll be the truth) that I was SUSPENDED from posting for like a week or something and requested that I be banned instead because I was "done with the PC." If you'll do some back searches here, you'll find the thread in which I mentioned that I intended to create my own forums.

That isn't true at all. You were suspended for a month or so, not 100% sure, then banned for good for threatening a few people in U2U's. THEN you made your website. At no point did you request for a permanent ban, it was done because of what you wrote to certain people in U2U's.

There was nothing you did that was requested, not to mention you even stated in a thread that you would "Make my own forums IF I ever get banned." Which in point would make Weedie's point true that the only reason SR exists is because of you getting banned, not because you were sick and tired of the bullshit here.

GSLeloo
07-18-2004, 09:33 PM
I dunno... this thread could end or people could keep insulting you and making me laugh.

Edaarin
07-18-2004, 09:43 PM
No, you were banned for...

1. Physically threatening (hah! I bet you don't even have the cajones to even hit a mosquito that was biting you) a poster
2. Sending out U2U's full of threats and stupid shit to several posters, after Caels was nice enough to let you retain your viewing and U2U privileges.

Betheny
07-18-2004, 09:55 PM
Who was it that he threatened, anyway? I'm not sure I ever got the full story. Or is it something you'd rather not disclose?

Scott
07-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
Who was it that he threatened, anyway? I'm not sure I ever got the full story. Or is it something you'd rather not disclose?

I think that would be up to the people whom he threatened. Even though I'm not on staff anymore, it's probably better I don't give that information out.

I'm not even 100% sure that everyone who sent them to even got them. Me and Caels deleted most of the U2U's before most people got to them. But I do know of one person who received one of the U2u's threatening that said person.

Weedmage Princess
07-18-2004, 10:08 PM
You people act like you're suprised Klaive is lying. I even heard a rumour that he's said it's "okay to lie" back when he was busy defending Lizzie Borden and all her lies were blowing up there.

Betheny
07-18-2004, 10:09 PM
Lizzie Borden?

Weedmage Princess
07-18-2004, 10:12 PM
Teeoncy, sorry. I get the two confused.

Betheny
07-18-2004, 10:14 PM
I figured that's who you were referring to, but I get confused, what with all the stupid bitches coming and going, they all kind of blur in together after a while.

Edaarin
07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
I swear my Crazy Ass Ho alarm gets set off every day, and these boards are just a block of text, not even a real person.

Weedmage Princess
07-18-2004, 10:43 PM
Do you mean me, Edaarin?! :no:

Shari
07-19-2004, 01:29 AM
YOU HIJACKED MY THREAD, YOU FUCKERS!

Now...back to sorcerer bashing in general.

Chadj
07-19-2004, 01:50 AM
<<Look at the SR sometime. We don't randomly harrass people, we don't whine half the day away. We have nice, pleasant conversations, or spirited debates. That's what I wanted. That's why I made the SR. >>

You don't whine, because if anyone says something you don't like, you edit it out.

Chadj
07-19-2004, 01:54 AM
<<You people act like you're suprised Klaive is lying. I even heard a rumour that he's said it's "okay to lie" back when he was busy defending Lizzie Borden and all her lies were blowing up there. >>

Yes.

Shari
07-19-2004, 01:58 AM
Chadj...Nalina is going to ambush your head off in-game if you don't go back to talking about how much sorcerer guild reps suck.

:saint:

Chadj
07-19-2004, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Jesae
Chadj...Nalina is going to ambush your head off in-game if you don't go back to talking about how much sorcerer guild reps suck.

:saint:

Klaive sucks.

Nalina <3 boobies.