PDA

View Full Version : 7x acid wand long bow.

Ibidmb
09-11-2012, 06:53 PM
>get longbow in loc
You remove a pale golden ruic longbow carved with corrosive acid droplets from in your locker.
>l my longbow
You see nothing unusual besides a small opening along the grip that has a muted green glow surrounding it.
>wei longbow
You carefully examine the golden ruic longbow and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
R>wei longbow
You carefully examine the golden ruic longbow and determine that the weight is about 2 pounds.
R>wei longbow

+35

Pulled. Give away scheduled for day of savants release.

rolfard
09-11-2012, 10:27 PM
thats sad, i sold this for quite less recently hoping it went to someone who could use it...

Ibidmb
09-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Cool story.. I'm switching to my wizard for a while.. but if it doesn't sell I'll just keep it. If someone wants to pay 15m for it, that's fine. If not.. I have a good bow on standby.

Jace Solo
09-12-2012, 09:29 AM
Cool story.. I'm switching to my wizard for a while.. but if it doesn't sell I'll just keep it. If someone wants to pay 15m for it, that's fine. If not.. I have a good bow on standby.

Cool story...

Ibidmb
09-12-2012, 10:52 AM
Selling thing for less doesn't mean everyone has to. That being said, I once bought a set of 6x hcp brig for 3m. so does that meeveryone has to sell em for 3m.. I'm not being a dick, just selling an item I won't be using. Thanks for the rep.. Pc rep totally makes me cut myself..
I just hate that.. awe, I could have gotten more for it.

Item pulled.. to be given away for free to needy archer.

TyrilPraedus
09-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Item pulled.. to be given away for free to needy archer.

Laughable