PDA

View Full Version : Programmer/Analyst job opportunity in VA

Asile
09-04-2012, 08:34 PM
My company is in desperate need of a programmer/analyst that is familiar with the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environment, and I figure there may be some people here that are either qualified for the position or know someone qualified for it.

The position is at the corporate headquarters for AMF Bowling Centers in Mechanicsville, VA (just outside Richmond), so you might have to be willing to move at your own expense (I'm trying hard not to have to learn the nitty gritty details of our relocation program, though I know I'll have to eventually). However, benefits include health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401k with company match after 1 year, 8 paid holidays per year, 2 weeks paid vacation, a tuition reimbursement program, a program for discounts on products and services, and, of course, discounts on bowling and food at AMF Bowling Centers. Information about the position and the application are available on the AMF website (http://www.amf.com/careers/work-management-and-support); use the Advanced Search feature to search for Job ID 4576.

If you plan to apply, or if someone you know plans to apply, please PM me so I can give you my name as a referral, and I can specifically mention your name to the sourcer who is responsible for conducting initial phone interviews.

AnticorRifling
09-04-2012, 08:47 PM
We support a few clients running that suite if you can't find a decent person to fill the role let me know we could always do some contracted supportification.