PDA

View Full Version : 3-setting no-nav teleport amulet with scry

Changeling
09-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Have had this for about a year, but I don't really need it anymore. I'm sure you've all seen these before. If you have one of the single-setting no-nav items you know how useful they are. Perhaps time to upgrade to three settings? :)

a circular azure rolaren amulet surrounding a smoky glaes lens

From original Droughtman's 2011 run. neck-worn and functional. Standard gold ring range. Will not be navved. peer/scry function is also only in gold ring range.

To quote Kitsun's original post:
Tap to see set locations:

1 Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens
-> 2 Gyldemar Road
3 Ta'Illistim, City Gate

Push/Pull to change where it is set:

>push am
The amulet begins to glow and gradually, a fiery sigil appears on its surface, depicting the numeral 3. It flickers a few moments, then disappears.
>pul am
The amulet begins to glow, giving off a greenish phosphorescence. Slowly a fiery sigil appears, depicting the numeral 2. It flickers a few moments like a candle dancing in mist, then fades away to nothing.

Rub to Teleport:

>rub am
Suddenly, your amulet spouts thick clouds of fog. In the next heartbeat, you feel yourself launch into the air, and you are hurtling through empty space! Abruptly, the sensation ceases, leaving you a bit unsteady on your feet.
[Gyldemar Road]
You also see some muck and the ruins of a paved stone road disappearing further into the swamp to the south.
Obvious paths: west

Peer to scry:

>peer am
You stare intently at your amulet. A fog begins to creep into the periphery of your vision, gradually obscuring your surroundings. Then, the details of another location overlay the haze, showing you...
[Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens]
You also see the Zaaldine disk, the Jerilyn disk, an erratic sunburst spirit that is flying around, a ruffled grey-bellied hawk that is flying around, the brown Telare disk, a pernicious river spirit that is flying around, the Arulisse disk, a wafer of candied seeds and a silver trash receptacle.
Also here: High Lord Zaaldine, Lord Riros, Jerilyn, Kragdruk who is sitting, Angeliqe, Lord Telare, Chuds who is sitting, Kaeshik, Arulisse who is kneeling, Polveiss who is sitting
Obvious paths: out

Unless a buyout offer is made beforehand, this auction will remain open until Wednesday 9/5. At that time it will start going once, going twice, then sold. Each transition will be approximately 12 - 18 hours.

SOLD to MTUProdi
BO: 2x the current max bid at any time
Silvers preferred, cash accepted at $9/mil via paypal
Delivery to FWI, IMT, SOL, WL is free. Delivery to Eleven Nations, Rivers Rest, and Teras is 500k extra.

GTG
09-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Any idea if this can be used while being drowned in Nelemar?

Changeling
09-03-2012, 12:44 PM
That's a good question, I've never been drowned there. Are you in RT while that happens? Can you, say, rub a crystal amulet while it's happening?

Jeril
09-04-2012, 07:09 AM
It works like a gold ring so I'd say yes. And while you are being drowned there are brief moments where you aren't in round time and about the only thing you can do is remove and wear a gold ring.

Gweneivia
09-04-2012, 07:55 AM
MB: 60M
BO: 2x the current max bid at any time
Silvers preferred, cash accepted at $9/mil via paypal
Delivery to FWI, IMT, SOL, WL is free. Delivery to Eleven Nations, Rivers Rest, and Teras is 500k extra.

lulz @ a delivery charge for a 60m+ item.. :heart:

Nordred
09-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Just from experience with a multi-setting ring I own, while in hiding with mine, I can peer cross-realms with it. I'm not sure if that works on any of the others though.

MTUProdi
09-05-2012, 10:03 PM
MB