PDA

View Full Version : Media is going down the toilet

Jarvan
08-26-2012, 12:45 AM
I found this "news" article listed in my top stories tonight.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/118902.html

I am not sure -please notice the sarcasm- but I think this guy has a very bad opinion of the GOP.

Granted, it's a blog. Granted, it's obviously a Dem that wrote it. But how exactly is this considered a TOP national news story? A people really this insane nowadays?

4a6c1
08-26-2012, 12:55 AM
"The daily news and opinion site LewRockwell.com was founded in 1999 by anarcho-capitalists Lew Rockwell [send him mail] and Burt Blumert to help carry on the anti-war, anti-state, pro-market work of Murray N. Rothbard."

Jarvan
08-26-2012, 01:14 AM
"The daily news and opinion site LewRockwell.com was founded in 1999 by anarcho-capitalists Lew Rockwell [send him mail] and Burt Blumert to help carry on the anti-war, anti-state, pro-market work of Murray N. Rothbard."

So your saying yes, people are this insane.

Warriorbird
08-26-2012, 01:17 AM
So your saying yes, people are this insane.

I think she's saying he's pretty far from what one would traditionally consider a Democrat. I'd also argue you reading him and citing him does indeed go to the point of your thread, however.

4a6c1
08-26-2012, 01:23 AM
Jarvan for the good of mankind please just watch cspan and the weather channel and nothing else. Thanks.

Kindest Regards
Sincerely
Yours Until the End of Time

-Everyone

Jarvan
08-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Jarvan for the good of mankind please just watch cspan and the weather channel and nothing else. Thanks.

Kindest Regards
Sincerely
Yours Until the End of Time

-Everyone

Main channels I watch.

History Channel
Cartoon Network
Food Network
A&E
Science Channel

Also.. Rojo.. for the good of mankind. Don't Breed. We don't need more Political Zombies.

Latrinsorm
08-26-2012, 09:49 AM
It sounds like your real beef is with whatever news aggregator you use.