PDA

View Full Version : TWC Blunt set

Drakefang
08-25-2012, 03:26 PM
Selling these items as a set. Ideally, I don't believe breaking these items up makes any one more valuable. However, if someone make a very significant buyout offer on a single item, I will be amiable to it.

a sleek vaalorn morning star

The first thing that strikes you about the star is the weight, which is about 7 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,000,000 silvers.
It has a bonus of +28 from a normal star,
The harmonics generated tell you that the star does extra damage when it strikes. Assessed at decently damage weighted.
The star resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 9 times.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Constitution Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 7 times.
The star looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

a black ora morning star

The first thing that strikes you about the star is the weight, which is about 8 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 450,000 silvers.
It has a bonus of +30 from a normal star
The star resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 5 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 9 times.
The star looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
I believe this star cannot be blessed simply because it is black ora. I know I couldn't seem to get a bless to hold.

some ornate rolaren arm greaves

The first thing that strikes you about the greaves is the weight, which is about 5 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 200,000 silvers.
It provides a bonus of 8 to Survival Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 15 times.
It provides a bonus of 7 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Max Health.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 3 times.
The greaves looks to have quite a few charges remaining.

a gold and star ruby circlet

This is a small item, under a pound. In your best estimation, it's worth about 150,000 silvers.
From the rapid vibrations of the star ruby circlet, you determine it has no spell within it now, but could be imbedded with one, in the proper hands. You estimate that it can contain an average amount of mana.
The circlet resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 4 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
It provides a bonus of 2 to Arcane Symbols Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
It provides a bonus of 4 to Stamina Recovery.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 10 times.
The circlet looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the star ruby circlet will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the star ruby circlet will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

an enruned star sapphire ring

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
The ring resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
It provides a bonus of 7 to First Aid Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 19 times.
It provides a bonus of 3 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
The ring looks to have a lot of charges remaining.
You sense that the star sapphire ring will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.
You sense that the star sapphire ring will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

So, you have two 6x morning stars, one damage weighted. (will work on assessment)
Total blunt weapon bonus from enhancives is +24. The rest are pretty gravy but lean toward helping a warrior.
The total enchants are essentially equal to two 11x stars. (+52 and +54, respectively)

Additional Freebie:
a pair of thick steel-studded leather gloves - +1 to blunt bonus.

CB: 15mil to Sabre25, going twice.
BO: Open to discussion.

tallkris3
08-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Nice set... If I didn't already have better stars I'd consider bidding on this, I am however interested in the "some ornate rolaren arm greaves" so if you wanna break those out let me know, if you wanna keep it together whomever buys the lot I'd be interesting in buying those off you.

Sabre25
08-26-2012, 07:53 PM
15m

Drakefang
08-27-2012, 01:56 AM
Updated.

Drakefang
08-27-2012, 04:00 PM
Going once for 15.

Drakefang
08-28-2012, 09:56 PM
Going twice for 15.

Drakefang
08-29-2012, 03:39 PM
If there are no other bids, this will move to Sold tonight. The set's worth more, but I realize not many twc blunt folks out there. Hope the winner enjoys it like I did.

Drakefang
08-29-2012, 10:35 PM
And sold.