PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Police Readying for Convention

ClydeR
08-23-2012, 10:56 AM
In a letter to the public, Hillsborough County Sheriff David Gee warns any "agitators" who may be headed his way that they will be arrested.

To the agitators and anarchists who want only to bring a dark cloud to this event, let me be clear: criminal activity and civil disturbances will not be tolerated and enforcement actions will be swift.

More... (http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/Articles/Articles/HCSO-is-RNC-Ready.aspx)

There will be arrests. The question is how many. We are prepared to handle any number of RNC-related arrests through our Orient Road Jail.

They also got coordinated uniforms, which are pictured at the above link.

There is another dark cloud named Isaac on its way to Tampa. I liked it better when hurricanes were only given women names.

WRoss
08-23-2012, 11:18 AM
they banned bike locks. bike locks...... you know those u locks are dangerous

Tgo01
08-23-2012, 11:20 AM
they banned bike locks. bike locks...... you know those u locks are dangerous

They afraid people are going to use them to choke someone or something?

Parkbandit
08-23-2012, 11:22 AM
Just imagine the money we could save if these hippies had jobs..

ClydeR
08-23-2012, 11:25 AM
The main thing is to arrest the Ron Paul supporters.

~Rocktar~
08-23-2012, 05:51 PM
I liked it better when hurricanes were only given women names.

Hurricanes have always alternated names from male to female, year to year. Guess bots can't google that.

Archigeek
08-23-2012, 06:37 PM
Hurricanes have always alternated names from male to female, year to year. Guess bots can't google that.

Always?:

Atlantic hurricanes have been named since 1950 with Able. 1953's Alice was the first real human-name storm. Traditionally male names have been included since 1979 with Bob. Eastern Pacific hurricanes have been named since 1960 with Annette. -www.hurricane.com

Parkbandit
08-23-2012, 07:17 PM
All I want to know is why are all the hurricanes named after white people... fucking racist crackers.