PDA

View Full Version : kilt for Zelia follower!

Trinitis
10-28-2004, 12:53 PM
Ok, we need help. All you mad alteration people step up!

My friend wants to get his greatkilt altered to something more fitting for a Zelia following Giantman bard.

Stars and moons, silver and black!

Hook us up!

This means you Spun ;)

Tsunami
10-28-2004, 01:08 PM
An uber black and grey tartan greatkilt dusted with silvery moon and star sparkles. :lol:

Hehe, sorry, I'm tired...

Trinitis
10-28-2004, 01:16 PM
First idea submiteded by GM Ozias himself :)

How about this. A blackworked grey plaid kilt: A tartan plaid sets two similar shades, the stormy grey of thunder cloud and the stolid grey of winter's morn, against the midnight darkness of a blackworked sky that runs along the waistband of the kilt. Small gaps in the blackworking reveal a topsy-turvey belt of mithril-silvery moons.

4a6c1
10-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Tsunami
An uber black and grey tartan greatkilt dusted with silvery moon and star sparkles. :lol:

Hehe, sorry, I'm tired...

:yes:

I agree with the male giantman stripper look.

HarmNone
10-28-2004, 01:19 PM
I don't much like the mithril-silvery thang. It just doesn't make sense. To me, silvery mithril moons would sound better and make more sense. Other than that, I like it! :)

Trinitis
10-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
I don't much like the mithril-silvery thang. It just doesn't make sense. To me, silvery mithril moons would sound better and make more sense. Other than that, I like it! :)

Well, common! We are wanting everyone ta throw out an idea..and we will settle on one! :)

AnticorRifling
10-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Tell your friend I am the only giantman worthy of the greatkilt altered to suit both his deity.

Trinitis
10-29-2004, 01:55 AM
BUMP!

Get with it people, the fest starts tomorrow, we need ideas!

Shari
10-29-2004, 03:54 AM
I like the one the GM did, personally. I'm not much of a guy-clothes alterer, give me the corsets!

But, I agree with HarmNone on it being silvery-mithril moons. The other way just looks screwy.

SpunGirl
10-29-2004, 04:12 AM
Men's clothes bore me. Sorry. The only male alterations I've ever designed are the ones I did for your wedding, Gid, and I only did that because I <3 you x 10000. You just happen to be worth the effort!

-K

Trinitis
10-29-2004, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by SpunGirl
Men's clothes bore me. Sorry. The only male alterations I've ever designed are the ones I did for your wedding, Gid, and I only did that because I <3 you x 10000. You just happen to be worth the effort!

-K

:cry:

Its cause he is a Zelia follower ain't it? H8r :(

Stunseed
10-29-2004, 04:26 AM
a finely knit kilt embroidered with triple cresent moons upon a field of black.

HarmNone
10-29-2004, 04:38 AM
I'd use the one the GM did, but change it to silvery mithril moons (without the dash). :)

Tsunami
10-29-2004, 07:34 AM
Those GMs just love thier darn dashes dont they! :P

HarmNone
10-29-2004, 07:39 AM
Heh. Yeah, they do. I wish I could figure out why! :thinking:

Nieninque
10-29-2004, 07:42 AM
Yeah like why is my owl a Snow-owl instead of a Snowy Owl?

HarmNone
10-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Ish! They used snow-owl? I'd have them change it!

Eiderfleur
10-29-2004, 07:48 AM
I guess I'm quite lucky that I make my fiance design all my alters. He's usually damn good at it too, but it tends to take me so long to beg him and whine and moan till he finally gives in that I'm not gonna be sharing him with you :P

There are usually people at merchants who will happily help you with this, and tend to be very good at it too. Also I suggest you ask on psinet sometimes people are willing to help there too. (Sometimes, rarely)

Can't wait for Ebons, this will be our first ever event, not including the Spitfire.

Eider is gonna kick ass in her little costume, then she will be able to use it to sneak into the Obsidian Tower unnoticed.

Muahahaha