PDA

View Full Version : +18 villswood long bow; 12 max mana, 5 health recovery, +9 wisdom

zzentar
08-14-2012, 07:41 PM
I will update daily and normal auction protocol,

The first thing that strikes you about the bow is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,050,000 silvers

It provides a bonus of 12 to Max Mana. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times.

It provides a bonus of 5 to Health Recovery. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times.

It provides a bonus of 9 to Wisdom. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 45 times.

The bow looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the villswood long bow will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

no buyouts, all bids have to be posted

CB:5 Mil to Jeril SOLD!!

Thanks for the interest!!

zzentar
08-14-2012, 08:09 PM
asked for loresong so here it is:

You sing to your villswood long bow: "Oh shining bow a'glow so true, tell me your right good value"Roundtime: 8 sec.As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the villswood long bow in your hand, and you learn something about it...The first thing that strikes you about the bow is the weight, which is about 3 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,050,000 silvers.

You sing to your villswood long bow: "Striking bow in my hand, what is your purpose in this land?"Roundtime: 8 sec.As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the villswood long bow in your hand, and you learn something about it...You sense a faint aura of magic around the villswood long bow. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the bow is as some type of weapon. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

You sing to your villswood long bow: "O' bow , a simple bard I be, poor and humble, My frail body is battered, weak and will crumble, The trials of the lands weaken and make me stumble, I ask what magic you have though I bumble?"Roundtime: 27 sec.As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the villswood long bow in your hand...It has a bonus of +18 from a normal bow, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in ranged weapons to use effectively.The bow resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways: It provides a bonus to Max Mana. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times. It provides a bonus to Health Recovery. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times. It provides a bonus to Wisdom. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 45 times.You think that you could probably find out something else about it.

You sing to your villswood long bow: "O' bow from fortune's happy tide The lands are quite broad and wide As we merrily hunt and we go ride What special ability do you hide?"Roundtime: 19 sec.As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the villswood long bow in your hand...The bow resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways: It provides a bonus of 12 to Max Mana. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 47 times. It provides a bonus of 5 to Health Recovery. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times. It provides a bonus of 9 to Wisdom. This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 45 times. The bow looks to have a lot of charges remaining.You sense that the villswood long bow will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Chaddy
08-14-2012, 08:41 PM
MB

Vrairdrick
08-14-2012, 09:56 PM

GTG
08-15-2012, 12:44 AM

Jeril
08-15-2012, 01:21 AM
5mil

Jace Solo
08-15-2012, 02:08 AM
Jeril don't play

crb
08-15-2012, 10:17 AM
I would feel bad about orbing something with a custom loresong.

Chaddy
08-15-2012, 10:19 AM
I would feel bad about orbing something with a custom loresong.

What custom loresong?

SPFairy
08-15-2012, 10:54 AM
It's not a custom

zzentar
08-15-2012, 05:20 PM
5 Mil to Jeril Once

zzentar
08-16-2012, 05:26 PM
5 Mil to Jeril Twice!!

zzentar
08-17-2012, 07:50 PM