PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with this picture?

07-11-2004, 11:19 PM
Who says the Dem's are unpatriotic?
(P.S. dont get your panties in a bunch Im just joking around.)

The Korean
07-11-2004, 11:27 PM
is that real and unedited?

imported_Kranar
07-11-2004, 11:47 PM
No, it's a fake.

07-11-2004, 11:59 PM
you know this how karnar?

Edited to add so I dont get shit later: yes it is fake, but im wondering how Karnar the all knowing came up with his responce.

[Edited on 7-12-2004 by The Edine]

theotherjohn
07-12-2004, 12:07 AM
lets say for one moment the photo is not fake.

Before you judge people who "honor" that way read this little story about a republican

By April of 1945, he was fighting the Nazis in the hills of Italy where the action was fast paced. One of the platoon's radio men was hit. He crawled out of his foxhole to help him, but it was too late.

Suddenly, while trying to assist the downed radio man,He was hit by Nazi machine gun fire in the upper right back and his right arm was so damaged that it was unrecognizable. He was immediately given morphine by an Army field medic to alleviate the pain, and his forehead was marked with an "M" in his own blood to alert medics. He was not expected to live.

It took about three years and nine operations for Bob Dole to rehabilitate

Yes The Bob Dole. So learn a little before you judge people who do honor our country that way

Artha
07-12-2004, 12:12 AM
That isn't Bob Dole, is it?

imported_Kranar
07-12-2004, 12:16 AM
<< Edited to add so I dont get shit later: yes it is fake, but im wondering how Karnar the all knowing came up with his responce. >>

His right side of his jacket is overlapping the left side of his jacket, while for everyone else, the left side of the jacket is overlapping the right side. So whoever faked it just did a very simple mirror effect which can be done by any 12 year old using Photoshop.

Bobmuhthol
07-12-2004, 12:18 AM
rofl pwned

Wezas
07-12-2004, 12:20 AM
His torso has been mirrored.

The suit pocket is on the wrong side (look at the people next to him)

He also wears a gold wedding band in any other photos of him. Strangly it is missing (because it's actually his right hand - mirrored)

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-daschle.htm

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/daschle.htm

http://www.snopes.com/photos/daschle.asp

Scott
07-12-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Kranar
<< Edited to add so I dont get shit later: yes it is fake, but im wondering how Karnar the all knowing came up with his responce. >>

His right side of his jacket is overlapping the left side of his jacket, while for everyone else, the left side of the jacket is overlapping the right side. So whoever faked it just did a very simple mirror effect which can be done by any 12 year old using Photoshop.

Gee.... wonder where you got that from:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/daschle.asp

I was on my way there to prove him wrong when I looked back to post and found you had already done so. I'm so glad you pointed me out to that site awhile back.

07-12-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Kranar

That could also be caused hy him using the wrong hand.

imported_Kranar
07-12-2004, 12:24 AM
<< Gee.... wonder where you got that from: >>

I didn't get it from snopes.com, I saw it a long time ago on another forum I frequent.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was that forum which originally came up with that picture, as they are usually the first to spread many fake and funny pictures as well as internet lingo.

www.genmay.com

[Edited on 7-12-2004 by Kranar]

Bobmuhthol
07-12-2004, 12:25 AM
<<That could also be caused hy him using the wrong hand.>>

wtf? The buttons of a shirt are always on the right, no matter what hand you're using.

07-12-2004, 12:28 AM
My mistake I'm a lil out of it riht now

longshot
07-12-2004, 01:55 AM
Ranger, did you wish for that pint of gin?

07-12-2004, 02:09 AM
:beer: