PDA

View Full Version : deploying. some characters available when I return (41 bard, 46 empath, 52 warrior)

Marine-dow
08-10-2012, 06:39 AM
Good morning all,

Deploying for 2-3 months, part of an RDF. They claim that (for me) it is only a training mission, but after our briefing it appears it will be field training. Send me a blessing by buying your friends a round and enjoying this great country. Be back the first week in October unless plans change. Wrathbringer and Oxxon, I have your items and if you still want them once I return I will give them to you free. When I return, will be selling the following:
41 human bard
46 human empath
52 warrior
9x swcp fulls

Jace Solo
08-10-2012, 07:29 AM
Be safe Brother. Field Ops can be dangerous, especially when training up n00bs.

Wrathbringer
08-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Good morning all,

Deploying for 2-3 months, part of an RDF. They claim that (for me) it is only a training mission, but after our briefing it appears it will be field training. Send me a blessing by buying your friends a round and enjoying this great country. Be back the first week in October unless plans change. Wrathbringer and Oxxon, I have your items and if you still want them once I return I will give them to you free. When I return, will be selling the following:
41 human bard
46 human empath
52 warrior
9x swcp fulls

Thanks, man. Appreciate your service. I'll still be interested and I'll pay you. A deal's a deal. Appreciate the thought, though.

Jace Solo
08-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Thanks, man. Appreciate your service. I'll still be interested and I'll pay you. A deal's a deal. Appreciate the thought, though.

Good man

AnticorRifling
08-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Stick to pretending to be a wanna be muslim. I knew something didn't sit right with me when I had to change your name from marine to Marine....

Congrats man you made it for a few months I guess.

Gelston
08-10-2012, 09:05 AM
rofl, that was him huh?

Fallen
08-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Wow. That's low.

AnticorRifling
08-10-2012, 09:30 AM
Language/verbage was off, lower case "m" but I didn't really think anything of it but low and behold it's the same sad, lonely fuck that's trying to escape the fact that he's raising someone else's kid by trolling the interwebs.

Parkbandit
08-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Good morning all,

41 human bard
46 human empath
52 warrior
9x swcp fulls

Hope you get to kill a bunch of dirty Muslims.